Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Meinia Sutekh

2 posters

Go down

Meinia Sutekh Empty Meinia Sutekh

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Full Name: Meinia Sutekh
Height & Weight: 5'4" , 185 lbs
Birthdate: May 25th

Physical appearance: She is a charming young troll, she is actually a little plump compared to most trolls, though that works to her benefit, she is shapely because of the added fat, if you know what I mean. She tends to wear the standards of the juggalo cult, though she doesn't wear the make-up, she wears a dark purple skirt with lighter purple polka dots. Her hair is very messy but short. She has three horns that sit on her head asymmetrically, with two on the right and one on the left. They are all small and curve inwards. She got burned by a concentrated beam of alternian sunlight, burning her face and blinding her in one eye. The burns healed eventually, but her eye is out of commision.

Personality: She is kind of a douche, but a likeable one, she tends to just do whatever she wants and make stupid jokes. She loves to disrupt things, if there is something going on she almost needs to mess it up, even if she will only hinder herself. She will hit on everyone, probably making them uncomfortable, and then laughing at them. And then hitting on them more. Seriously, messing with peoples heads is her forte. I wouldn't put it past her to like, send someone a photo of her in a bikini holding two buckets just to fuck their head up for a week.
She loves to bust some chops, and she can take it too, she barely gets upset, even when someone is really trying to hurt her. She hopes to one day join the noble ranks of the laughsassins, using her wit and charm to super spy it up for the queen.
She has an obsession with the number 5, if she can do things in fives she will. She is a problem player, she doesn't mean anyone harm, but tends to just make it worse when she is involved.

Handle:ravingMarch
Typing Quirk:She tends to use 5ive words at a time, or something that's divisible by 5ive, Ss are 5s, oo=0, ee=3
Blood color: Purple (land dwelling)
Symbol: Meinia Sutekh 35px-Eris-symbol-Poland.svg
Lusus: An ignoble tonguebeast named Slaagi (She is a frog thing)

Strengths: She is a versatile fighter, her purple blood makes her quite hard to kill, she is a clown too, she has the chucklevoodoo to see into people's motives and detect lies
Weaknesses: She tends to shoot herself in the foot, she is way overconfident, she can be manipulated by careful use of the number five
Fears/Insecurities:She is afraid she isn't violent enough to be a real laughsassin
Likes: The number five, things that are funny, flirting, sculpting, Chaos (A five letter word)
Dislikes: Things that are not funny
Driving force: Chaos!!!!!
Hobbies:Screwing around.

God Tier Title: Sylph of Doom
Land: Land of Chaos and Order
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon:Slapstick-Kind

Describe your character in three words: Apple of Discord
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A spaceship, and a ham sandwich

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Would probably make herself skinnier, but keeping the fat in some areas
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Candy flowing out

Other:
Her symbol is the symbol for the planet Eris
Sutekh is a version of Set
Her name is Mania
the five thing comes from the law of fives in discordian philosophy (The law states that everything can be related to the number five)
Her birthday is May 25, the fifth month, and 25 = 5 x 5, her age is 7 1/2, so 15 earth years

The weapons she keeps under slapstick kind are kinda whatever is funny, but her main items are:
Anvils
Baguette (Like, a super strong one, talkin like bust down walls with it)
Pie bombs like in spongebob
Seltzer bottle that goes off like a fire hose
Fireworks and Dynamite

Meinia Sutekh STRIsE_zps4d95a27c

Last edited by TheChaotic1 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 13 times in total
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Meinia Sutekh Empty Re: Meinia Sutekh

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:53 am

Meinia Sutekh MEI2_zpsac8d7c4d

Last edited by TheChaotic1 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total