Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Alex Magram

2 posters

Go down

Alex Magram - Alex Magram Empty Alex Magram

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Full Name: Alex Magram
Nickname(s): none
Height & Weight: 5'3", 120lbs
Birthdate: 6/07
Physical appearance: Alex is relatively short and of average weight, with a bone structure suggesting eternal shortness. Her features are round and sort of close-together, with a wider mouth and rather strong jawline. Her hair is naturally a light red, but she dyes the ends to a darker color.
Alex usually wears old, worn jeans and orange converse beneath, with a white tee with orange sleeves and her symbol on the front. Her hat is a Nepeta-esque rendering of an Ewok, and has felt teeth along the edge that are all of varying sizes and spaced apart at random. The hat is old now, and has been washed so many times that it's losing some of it's color, which she pretends not to notice.
Alex's ears are peirced, though they hide beneath hair and hat, and she always has a pair of silver bear-shaped studs in that her father got her when she first had them pierced. She doesn't wear any other jewelry.
Alex Magram - Alex Magram 8pDx7IVMMBaRbZ7gY2zlU5sJLTmP6TJbUcCiNhjH-hgTbD3e3ZOa32KqHeDXugYm1WF3vIJIYPU5dEID_-X8-qiH4_ZZLxF7EuzV41IAk-5lNMDmJ3boEE85
Personality: She’s feisty, has a lot of attitude, very loud and confident and jokes around more than she really should, sometimes in ways that can be taken offensively. She’s also very rash, and makes decisions that aren’t always the best. She rarely thinks things through, and most of the stuff she does is to make herself look cooler, as long as it's not really a pressing situation. She isn’t always afraid to like stuff that might not be “cool”, though, and when she does she’ll defend it without even listening to a counterargument. She has a lot of pride, which can be injured only by actual events.
When she fucks up, it’s a huge blow, though she’s pretty quick to recover. She also really cares about others, though rarely shows it or talks about it other than with a  joking punch to the arm and a loud comment or laugh in places where it might not be appropriate. It’s really hard for her to deal with emotions, though, or other people’s. For the most part, she likes to stay out of that area. It really isn’t comfortable for her. But she can, if there isn’t another option. Awkwardly and uncomfortably, but she can.
When she’s separated from others and has to act alone, it’s harder for her than it should be. She likes the support of others there, and while she almost never thinks about others when making a decision, and she often tries to make them on her own, it just doesn’t feel right to make them without anyone else there to back her up.
When Alex makes decisions, she does generally go for the option that will make things better for her, and help her own image. She isn't necessarily narcissistic, but she seeks the approval of others more than anything else. If others are relying on her in a big way, she will do what benefits them, but sometimes people have to speak up about it. She doesn't do well when it comes to making big decisions without a lot of time to think, though. She will either panic and make a sudden, often stupid choice, or she will overload and freeze up while things go to chaotic nothing in her head, ultimately accomplishing nothing.

Handle: vociferousMiwok
Typing Quirk/Color: #ff590a, no typing quirk
Eye color: #ff590a
Symbol: Stylized flames.
Guardian: Alex lives with her father, who she just calls Dad, of course. He’s very much into old geeky movies, music from like the fifties, and he is a taxidermist. Alex stands the animals, doesn’t really mind them, and actually thinks some of the more historical pieces are kind of cool, though still a little weird and pointless. She actually owns a few strange little creatures herself, but those are from birthday and Christmas presents from her dad. A strange tradition, but a tradition nonetheless. She displays them around her room out of respect for her father more than anything, but she guesses some of them are kind of cute, and a few even have a place in her heart. Especially since her father is almost always busy or exhausted, and these are one of the only ways that he is able to show a lot of affection for Alex. They try to set aside days that they will spend with each other, but it's difficult.

Strengths: Caring about her friends, and holding the ability to go to any length for them.
Weaknesses: Her insecurities
Fears/Insecurities: Alex sees herself as selfish, which is her largest insecurity. It's how she explains her need for others to think she's "cool", and the fact that every decision she's ever made seems to hing upon her own image and reputation, and not the wants or needs fo her friends. It is also how she explains her inability to deal with the emotions of others; she thinks that, deep down, some fundamental part of her just doesn't care, and that's what scares her the most. Alex is also incredibly afraid of losing her friends, upon which her life hinges. At least, as far as she thinks.
Likes: Ewoks, Star Wars (mostly for the Ewoks), Lord of the Rings, and Star Trek. Sometimes books. She plays videogames too, but a lot of times just avoids them because she’s seriously competitive and gets really frustrated when she loses. Gotta protect her pride, you know.
Dislikes: Competition, and being forced to make decisions.
Driving force: Her friends. Despite the fact that her every thought is one about herself, this stems from the fat that she cares so much about her friends that she goes to all of these lengths to make sure they will keep caring about her and wanting to be around her. She cares so much that she appears to not care at all.
Hobbies: Talking to her friends online, and watching and rewatching old movies and shows.

God Tier Title: Page of Time
Land: land of Coal and Cogs-
A sort of dark place, very steampunky, with lots of tall towers and clocks and clockwork-looking things, mostly city, and with skies that hold a reddish hue. Where trees might normally line the streets, small, thin pillars of heatless fires burn, lighting the dim world in place of a visible sun, which is blotted out by dark clouds and smog. The consorts are three-feet-tall kimono dragon things that walk on two feet.
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: Slingshotkind

Describe your character in three words: Fire, impatience, self-image
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Her ewok hat, and a computer.
If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: The fact that she cares so much about what others think, and that she acts upon that so often.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Some random junk food, half-moldy bread, and maybe some jars of animal organs and a few half-eaten sandwiches and containers of leftovers from restaurants.

Other: Nope.

Last edited by ActuallyFace on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a physical description.)
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20897
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Alex Magram - Alex Magram Empty Re: Alex Magram

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Requires more than a picture I'm afraid
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23890
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm

I'll get right on that!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Alright, looks all good, ready for the stamp, but uh, May I say something? She sounds more like a Knight than page, thats just a suggestion of mine

Knights are prone to doing things like pretending to be strong when actually wanting others support
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23890
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:18 pm

I've actually thought of this, and I discussed it with a friend who made it a point a while back to do a whole bunch of research into classes and aspects. Here's the reasoning:

Time is one of the more ‘pessimistic’ aspects, as it deals with three things a majority of people hate: patience, inevitability, and uncertainty. Patience of waiting for the most opportune moment to act. The inevitability of certain things occurring and the uncertainty of how things might play out or when the inevitable will happen. Time players’s main goal is to keep their alpha timeline safe in order to technically succeed. Pages are a passive exploitation class who tend to have a lacking of their aspect, and sometimes even the opposite of their aspect, before beginning the game. An example of this is Tavros, who, even though being a Breath player (breath being constant movement and quick decisions), tended to be a lot more complacent and had a hard time making choices of his own. However, later in the game, they tend to practically embody their aspect, in the sense that they become more like their aspect and inspire others to use their aspect for the better, and in some cases providing others with their aspect, eventually ‘amassing followers’. I really think this classpect does an amazing job of characterizing Alex. She tends to be one who makes the wrong decisions sometimes because she doesn’t take the time to think about her actions, which while this would go against the Time aspect, fits well because of the Page class. Another thing that fits the Page class is that she cares for her friends, meaning that she would have to become good at inspiring others to allow her to assist them through the use of Time.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Alex Magram - Alex Magram STAMP_zps7649e99c
Approved.