Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Roby Reder

2 posters

Go down

Roby Reder - Roby Reder Empty Roby Reder

Post by HomocidalMuffin Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Full Name: Roby Z. Reder
Nickname(s): Rob, Roby Road
Height & Weight: 5'8, (edited from what i understood)about 130 lbs.
Birthdate: November 1st, 2000
Physical appearance: When it comes to a wardrobe, Roby doesn't care that much. most of the time they have to do with fantasy  or science fiction. He wears a pair of red shaded sunglasses with points on the edge, but still very rounded. he usually sticks to blue jeans in terms of pants, and his shoes are just pitch plack. He also wears red gloves, but nobody really cares
    His hair is a light brown and spiked to an extent. he is somewhat built, and he is partially tan. there was a tragedy where his arm had to be amputated, but with help from his dad (now deceased), he built a custom-made robotic limb that lifts very heavy things. his eyes have a slight blue on the outside with a strangely-patterned inside brown color. i dont want to go into extreme details but this is caused by a disease called heterachromia,  and one of its various changes is an increased ammount of colors in the iris.

Personality: Roby usually tends to keep out of the way. He handles things in a quick fashion and prefers not to converse unless required. his Dad taught him lots of things and he's really smart too. while it is rare for a kid to make such great mechanic limbs, he begged his dad to help him learn how to make things, and he learned everything he needed to know. once his Dad passed away, he's been really quiet.
    If pushed really hard and pressured or upset enough he can constantly lash out at everyone and everything, which most of his friends learned the hard way and chose not to do. He hates long conversations and when put to a task is very impatient and tries to get things done as fast as possible. on a regular basis he is usually calm and patient. He simply cannot be pressured to do more than expected. if he is he goes through a stage of large depression.
    Some of his favorite hobbies is practicing with weapons in his yard or playing the drums. He enjoys playing games that allow you to make your own decisions, most of them either sci-fi or fantasy. He loves sweets and things like steak and burgers. he also likes watching Doctor Who, his favorite Doctor incarnation is Matt Smith and he sees him as a rolemodel. overall he is somewhat complicated to understand.

Handle: SpectralKirisute [SK]
Typing Quirk/Color:his text color is a blue-ish gray, because he thinks using his actual eye color(s) isn't possible. his typing quirk is just all regular letters, no caps, near-perfect punctuation
Eye color: His iris consists of brown near the center and blue on the outside. he has heterachromia, which consists of either two seperate eye colors, or eyes having 2 or more colors. in his case, he has multiple eye colors.
Symbol: by this do you mean the pictures on their shirts such as dirks hat, it is a black ninja shuriken (the four pointed one.) im sorry, but i cant find a very good one.
Guardian: Dad (former), Sister (current.)

Strengths: Highly intelligent, a great engineer, very fast, a good puzzle-solver, a good weapons-handler.
Weaknesses: Not one to converse, cant be overexpected, a bit too serious, but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy jokes.
Fears/Insecurities: clowns, zombies, zombie clowns, Sisters obsession with the movie Labrynth. uneasy over the topic of his dad. an insecurity of him is his quietness.
Dislikes: loud people, bubbly people, clowns, puppets.
Driving force: to make his Dad proud of what he taught him
Hobbies: weapon practicing, playing the drums, playing video games, watching Dr. Who.

God Tier Title: Knight of flames (ability to create heat, or combustion on certain objects. similair to one of the Felt members, dont remember which, he can travel through flames to end up in another source of fire of his desired location.)
Land: Land of Thunder and Stone (LoTaS
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Ninjakind (allows any weapons associated with ninjas to be used

Describe your character in three words: quiet, intelligent, fast-paced
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: a sword and a grill.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:His fear of clowns and his overall quietness
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Steak.

Other:[edit] i understand strife specibi can only be to one item, but there are exceptions to the case. take jokerkind for instance. it allows the use of almost all weapons. if said specibus is not prefered, it will be edited to a backup.

Last edited by HomocidalMuffin on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
HomocidalMuffin
HomocidalMuffin
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 18924

Back to top Go down

Roby Reder - Roby Reder Empty Re: Roby Reder

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

For a male at 5'8", Roby is over twenty pounds from being a healthy weight. On top of this, you called Roby "somewhat built", which means he has quite a bit of muscle. Muscle ways more than fat... He should really be bordering on overweight here. Especially with a heavy robotic arm. Actually, he should probably be well into the overweight area.

From the way you describe his eyes, it sounds like he has central heterochromia? You may want to specify, but this is less important (usually, heterochromia means having two different colored eyes).

Also, if he would change his quietness if he could, you might want to include that in the "fears/insecurities", since that's what basically defines an insecurity.

A strife specibus can only contain one object, but there can be multiple strife specibi. You may want to make it a bit more reasonable, in that you change it to a few ninja-related weapons (for the sake of reason, I wouldn't go over three, but I can't stop you there).
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20942
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Can you exsplain what can an aspect of flames can do? and its meaning behind it? I.e Breath - Freedom. Light - Fortune.

Back to top Go down

Post by HomocidalMuffin Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:23 pm

I have modified the profile to what should be fixed. one quick question: can we have a custom fetch modus?
HomocidalMuffin
HomocidalMuffin
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by HomocidalMuffin Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 pm

ok. thank you. is said character approved or might i change it?
HomocidalMuffin
HomocidalMuffin
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Could you get the insecurity I mentioned before into the fears/insecurities field? Other than that, it's pretty much fine.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by HomocidalMuffin Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 pm

ill get it in asap, but im having a bit of trouble understanding what you mean. are you saying i should put in fears that hes scared that hes quiet or something? sorry, im kind of not following.
HomocidalMuffin
HomocidalMuffin
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 pm

The section called "Fears/Insecurities" should have his insecurity about his quietness, which you mentioned in "If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?", because wanting to fundamentally change something about yourself is the same as having an insecurity about yourself.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by HomocidalMuffin Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:06 am

alright, thanks. finally fixed, hope to rp soon!
HomocidalMuffin
HomocidalMuffin
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 am

Thank you!

Approved!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace