Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Wesson Almere [Finished]

Go down

Wesson Almere [Finished] Empty Wesson Almere [Finished]

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:49 pm

Full Name: Wesson Almere

Nickname(s): Nomad, Gunslinger

Height & Weight: 5' 2", 110 Lbs.

Birthdate: August 8th

Physical appearance: Physically, he's normal, with a slightly toned physique, and normal proportions. He can be described as having messy Black hair, with several cowlicks near the peak, accompanied by a pair of sleepy and bored looking eyes, some medium sized eyebrows,  along with a small nose and a slight frown. He has a few burn marks across his body, and dirt is constantly on his face, in varied amounts, but this doesn't bother him at all. As for his horns, they can be described as skeletal wings. He can be seen wearing seemingly gliding across the Alternian desert in a tattered black cloak, discolored and riddled with holes, draping over his Charcoal duster coat, which is worn over his  suit, consisting of a Cyan jacket, Black vest, Snow White tie, and Black dress shirt, along with Black denim jeans, and Black leather boots, with a blunt tip. For accessories, he wears his worn Dark Brown holsters, a dull Cyan bandana wrapped around his neck, and a Black fedora hat with a wide, floppy brim, that hangs on his belt loop like a keychain, keeping in his pocket an Onyx colored pocket watch with a Crow carved onto the front, and the hands being very ornate, as is the Cyan background.

Personality: Wesson is a young man looking for a purpose in life, and as such is very open to trying new activities. He loves to challenge himself and succeed. If he fails, he feels like he has to spend more time practicing that skill. Sweeps traveling have isolated him from others, making him rather soft spoken. He isn't one to socialize, so he usually strays away from conversations, or groups of people. He prefers to do productive things, rather than waste time speaking with others.

Handle: TealNomad

Typing Quirk/Color: Wes usually types in his iconic Teal shade, otherwise using normal grammar.

Blood color: His blood color is a dark Teal, putting him as a high Middle blood ( I guess ).

Symbol: He can be recognized by icon, the Outsider's Mark.

Wesson Almere [Finished] 9cnaC

Lusus:His lusus is his constant companion, A White crow, with Teal eyes, and a small necklace wrapped securely around her right leg, similar to Wes' Mark, symbolizing her companionship with Wes.

Strengths: Great amounts of endurance, near perfect marksmanship, fast reaction times.

Weaknesses: Not a very good tactician, doesn't think about consequences, a tad bit cocky.

Fears/Insecurities: Groups, Subjuggulators, losing his eyesight, losing his lusus.

Likes: The supernatural, His guitar, a good shootout, Hoofbeasts, meowbeasts, the Alternian night.

Dislikes: Daylight, sand in his eyes, not having a troll companion, surprises.

Driving force: Finding a worthy opponent of equal skill, as well as someone to settle down with.

Hobbies: Sharp shooting, running, training, maintaining his weapons.

God Tier Title: Knight of Void

Land: Sand and Ruin

Derse or Prospit: Derse

Strife Specibus: Western Kind

Describe your character in three words: Serious, Dull, and Passive Agressive

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Flares and a lighter.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: His situation and Personality.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Fruit, Vegtables, Water, Soy milk, and some Devil's Cake.

Other: He's very self conscious about his weight, so he tries to maintain his figure carefully. He also prefers to be treated nicely, as he usually returns the favor. He doesn't normally use slang terms, but they will slip out occasionally.

Last edited by CeruleanHeratic on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26629
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Wesson Almere [Finished] Empty Re: Wesson Almere [Finished]

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Finished!
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 am

Sorry if I did not seen this sooner! DX

Approved!~

I guess hes based off between Clint Eastwood and a desort nomand, from jernouy.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 am

I really just tried to make a sort of Western character, but okay.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down