Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Rolling with the Dead [OPEN RP]

4 posters

Go down

Rolling with the Dead [OPEN RP] Empty Rolling with the Dead [OPEN RP]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick…

The incessant ticking has become sort of a soothing sound, despite the missing tock. You stared out at the scenery of LOGAT, legs dangling over the edge of the large gear you're roosting on. It's been forever since the bubbles decided to take you here… Or did you find it yourself? You've forgotten which way it was, but that was fine.

Your name is AEILAN INDRIK, and you've been dead for quite some time now.

And you really do wish that you had your husktop, because damn you are bored.

Back to top Go down

Rolling with the Dead [OPEN RP] Empty Re: Rolling with the Dead [OPEN RP]

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Maybe death wasn't so bad.
A bit boring, maybe, but not terrible. It wasn't quite what you feared when you first learned of your inevitable demise, or when you were bleeding out. Alone. Remembering your death brings your blood to a boil, but you've been distracting yourself, wandering through the dreambubbles you've found yourself in. There are plenty of other ghosts, including a few familiar faces.

Your name is OTIS TINSLEY, and, if you haven't been paying attention, you're DEAD. You died not too long ago, but your perspective on time is MESSED UP now, so maybe it's actually been years. You enjoy TALKING TO OTHER GHOSTS, passing time however you can. Right now, you've found yourself on Derse, but that's bound to change soon enough.
Oh, look, the terrain is changing. Is this someone else's memory?
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20673

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:14 am

> Be Rick

You're already Rick, or at least, the only Rick applicable to this series of events. Your name is Rick Thomas. Only hours ago--it felt like hours, your perspective--you were just an ordinary high schooler who received his beta copy of Sburb.

Now?

You're digesting in the belly of Shimrela, Denizen of the Land of Bones and Sand. A few seconds ago, you felt your feet disintegrate, followed by your fingers. You'd think that dissolving slowly would result in agonizing pain, but you're too out of it to even notice, much less care. Nothing in your captchalogue would get you out, and you lost track of WARUDOSPRITE long before you even came here.

Still...this was...pretty peaceful...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:33 pm

There's a disturbance in the bubble. A possible new comer? Or was the bubble changing on you?

–» Investigate

You pushed yourself off the gear, only to just… sort of float there. With a huff, you make the effort (what effort?) to go and investigate just what was going on in the LOGAT bubble.

AEILAN: yo>, iz zomeone there? hello>o>o>?

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Be dead >

Another dead troll. His name, ORFEUS CASTOR. This troll has a reason to be here. Inevitably, Orfeus went insane as he did in any other timeline. But now, he died for killing half of the trolls in his session.

Investigate >

Orfeus floats around.

Orfeus: Hello?
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20336
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Rolling with the Dead [OPEN RP] _a_mar10

> Another dead troll... A bard without hope.. A bard without life.

He has destroyed his aspect, through his aspect though-out his aspect.... He went.. More feral, he got angry... They didn't forgive him, they never did- they punished him.. And so in the afterlife, he wears the cod-piece that he once wore... As a symbol of shame.

"Not a fungi... Not a fungi..." He mumbled to himself as the memories kept changing, soon they may go to his own... This thought terrified him.

Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20285
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 pm

==> A voice?
At the sound of a voice, you flinch, knowing you had wandered into someone's territory. Still, you continue to move, absentmindedly grabbing at the pendant around you neck, holding it. It's a bit of a habit for you. You pause at the sight of someone. A troll? Yes, that's a troll; the horns and grey skin was a giveaway.

==> Approach this troll.
You hesitantly take a few steps towards her. It's not uncommon for trolls to be hostile, you recall. Still, you speak up; you can't be hurt by her, or anyone, anymore.
"Excuse me, is this your memory?" you ask, loud enough so this wild-haired troll can hear you.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20673

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am

>Finally die...

...Die?

What was that about? You're nowhere near dying. Hell, right now, you're laying on your messy bed, playing a round of Pokemon on your Nintendo DS.

It was a rather quiet day, what with your older sister out at her daily sports leagues (Health nut...) and no one on pesterChum available to talk. As such, the only company you had was your video games and that collection of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure figures sorted over your nightstand.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 am

Orfeus >

Orfeus: Hello? Is there anyone around?
Orfeus: If I killed you, Im sorry.
Orfeus: I dont wanna be all alone here...
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryxsprite Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 pm

My, oh my. Looks like you're one of the many dead Nike Yennards. This one in particular managed to get quite far, and maybe would have gotten farther if not for that treacherous Dersite. The asshole not only pretended to be friends, but destroyed your Quest Bed and at least one of your other players. Or was it all of them?

You're a Maid of Light, but your light's been extinguished by one of the inhabitants of the darker planet. You don't see anyway to change your fortunes, so why not wade through others memories? Perhaps somewhere out there a more successful you made it to the end.

Not your problem right now though. You look through the landscape of the dream bubble, taking it all in when you hear someone call out, apologizing for killing someone. For a second, you think it's the Dersite and you ready your GlamourGirl Goresplashers to do some flipper strife. But no...it's a gray skinned, orange horned thing. You walk closer, noticing that the creature has fins on its face, and then stopping. You don't know for sure if you can die a second time, and if this creature killed people, then... oh well. He sounds remorseful about it. People can change.

Nike: hi
Nike: you, killed, someone
Nike: why
Oryxsprite
Oryxsprite
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 18999

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Orfeus turns to the human.

Orfeus: It was an accident.
Orfeus: All of them
Orfeus: It wasnt my fault
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryxsprite Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Hmm. Curious. Your facial expression doesn't really change, except that a questioning look comes in to your eyes. You want to know more, but you aren't sure how to ask.

Nike: how

The shortest statements were always the best. Short, to the point, and nigh impossible to mess up. Once again you wonder if you should back away from the creature, but once again you are certain that he genuinely regrets his actions. He does not sound like a monster, and everyone did make mistakes...
Oryxsprite
Oryxsprite
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 18999

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm

>
Orfeus: One minute, I was asleep
Orfeus: The next... I was surrounded by all of those who survived
Orfeus: They said I had killed... Everyone else.
Orfeus: I tried to tell them. I had no idea what they were talking about
Orfeus: They didnt believe me
Orfeus: I was executed before the fight with the King.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:42 am

>Examine Figure collection

Oh yeah. Other than your mastery of the Reiki Ray, this was your magnum opus. The entire top of your dresser was covered end to end in JJBA figurines. Each statue, you treat with utmost care, polishing and dusting to make sure their value wouldn't diminish. You had spent a few years of your life--and a few thousand dollars of your yearly salary--to amass quite a collection, but it was worth it.

You had everyone; Jonathan, Joseph, and Jotaro Joestar, Dio Brando, the Pillar Men, all of the Stands--it was a collection worthy of praise. The only statue missing was The World ("Za Warudo", you said to yourself with a snicker). It didn't matter where or when, be it online or at conventions, The World always seemed to be just out of your reach.

You didn't have enough money. The last one was just sold. "We don't ship to the U.S." Pound after pound of bullshit kept you from arguably one of the most powerful stands in the JJBA universe, and it was almost enough to drive you up a wall.

>"Uh...moving on?"

Hmm? Oh, right... You still couldn't help but wonder what that whole "Finally Die" thing was about. Since you were attuned to the Reiki Ray, you've been having some strange thoughts that you could swear weren't yours. IT was probably just a trick of your mind, though...

But it still felt like something was watching you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:25 pm

>Wonder why you're here.

You're already doing that. You must be from an alternate timeline, or something, because you see another you (without white eyes) talking to someone over there. You, doomed Elsaan Soriph, are dead. Just another alternate, floating in the midst of space. Fantastic. It's not like doomed-selves aren't real people!

>Wish for company.

You feel quiet lonely. No one appears to be around you, except for the Alpha-Elsaan and the one she's talking to, and you don't want to talk to her OR her friend. You get up and fly around, thankfully reaching God-Tier before you died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down