Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni)

2 posters

Go down

Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni) Empty Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:09 am

(Ditana Tesoni’s Descendant)

Full Name: Dezarc Tesoni

Nickname(s): Dez; Dezzy

Height & Weight: 4’1 & 97 lb

Birthdate: February 15th

Physical appearance:
Dezarc:
Dezarc mask 1:
Dezarc mask 2:
Dezarc god tier:
Dezarc has short, messy black hair that falls over her eyes and completely covers them. She has three sharp fangs extending out of her mouth like her ancestor and her horns curve over her head. She’s always seen wearing a coat with a tail that goes down to her knees with her symbol imbedded on it twice in gray and mismatched shoes (One red and blue, the other blue and red). She also wears three masks. The first one is before you figure out her blood color. The second one is for after. The third one is for her Derse outfit.  She also has another coat that has the biggest symbol in her blood color and the smallest one in Brown and Violet.

Personality: Dezarc’s voice is too light to be hear under normal circumstances so she made her masks able to amplify her voice, the downside to that is that if someone with a normal voice talks into it what they said will ring through a 30 mile radius and might make anyone too close temporarily deaf.  She also took her ancestor’s trait of making everyone guess things about her. Though she seems to take it farther with people she doesn’t know and goes easy on people she likes. She’s also a bit childish for her age sometimes when she gets excited but will start to get things done for the sake of the group if no one else steps up to the plate, He masks also short out if they come in contact with any type of liquid for an extended amount of time, plus sometimes she just decides not to wear it, so when she’s not wearing it she’ll use gestures and use pictures to communicate. The pictures she might draw or they’ll be something she had on hand. She’s also obsessed with the number 2 and the letter S for unknown reasons .
I almost forgot to mention that she carries a stuffed bear, when she’s wearing the mask it looks like she’s just carrying it around, but when she’s not wearing the mask it won’t shut up. Dezarc calls her TBD. You have to guess why though, because she’ll never tell~

Handle: silentSdualwizard

Typing Quirk/Color: [#003399] “Like I 2aid, 2he’2 ob2e22ed with the number 2. And she loves the letter S. In all of her 2entence2, if 2he u2e2 more than two [S]es,, 2he’s replace the [S] with the number 2. 2ame if 2he’2 giving one word an2wer2. Ju2tt ttoo me22 around 2he’ll u2e  [2 Ts], [2 Ws], and [2 Os] when 2he ttype2. She doesn’t to it all the time though. 2he’ll oonly doo itt wwhen 2he’2 really happy or really fru2ttratted. Da la2t thing about her quirk i2 dat 2he type2 in an a2cent, not as think as ‘er Ance2tor’2, but still prettah noticeable.”

Blood color: Indigo Blue

Symbol:
Symbol:

Lusus: 14ft bear with 4 eyes and 2 noses. She calls her Tenumia.
(The reason Ditana and Dezarc have different Lusii is because Ditana should have had a bear lusus but Skia made it so that she’s raised by a potentially dangerous lusus so that she could be strong enough for Sgrub which couldn’t have happened with her real bear lusus)

Strengths: Puzzles, electronics, finding hidden passages, leadership

Weaknesses: Scares easily, when frustrated she gives up, communicating properly without her mask(s)[The masks will be the only way she can get on Trollian after Sgrub officially starts]

Fears/Insecurities:  She’s afraid of Octopuses because she thinks that one of them will be Cthulhu and he’ll will rise from the murky depths and use her to do his bidding.

Likes: Meat, the horrorterrors, guessing games, and her teddy bear

Dislikes: Cthulhu, Octopuses, oceans, and people taking/claiming her stuff

Driving force: Having fun~

Hobbies: Playing with her wizard staff, playing with her teddy, rolling around on her lusus’ back, and having tea parties with all her toys (Last one’s a secret, shush)

God Tier Title: Mage of Void

Land Of Water And Riddles: LOWAR

Derse or Prospit: Derse

Strife Specibus: BluntObjectKind and SharpObjectKind

Describe your character in three words: She can’ts talks!

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: TBD and a horrorterror, then she’ll ride the horrorterror to the outring, weee~

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Nothing, she thinks she’s awesome

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Food, food, food, food, food, fo- is that a skull?

Other: She was born in ChatBox, now let’s make her Canon. Fan-Canon. Smooth

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni) Empty Re: Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni)

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:07 pm

There is no need to approve this, but I will for th sake of people freaking out about it

~Approved
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20296
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni) Empty Re: Dezarc Tesoni (Descendant of Ditana Tesoni)

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Yes there is a need to approve it. When we had a side forum it was fine, but on the main forum we abide by the main rules.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23850
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down