Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone )

Go down

The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone ) Empty The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone )

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

You may apply as a canon for this role-play. All site rules apply for this role-play.

I'd like it if you'd post at least a paragraph of text for each character you will be role-playing as. If you'd like to join me please PM me your character(s) and details. ( Name, age, physical description)

Plot
You walk into an unsuspected forest, finding it to be a time void, sending you two sweeps or years into the past. You are stuck in this forest and can't find a way out at all. The only people with you are the ones who had gone into the forest along with you weather you knew it or not. There will be nothing but forest around you and mysterious glowing creatures to guide you and your party.

Characters so far
Spoiler:

You may come in late if you'd like but you'd have to try to catch up.
Have fun ^^

Back to top Go down

The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone ) Empty Re: The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone )

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Saturn looks into the sky, seeing nothing but forest ahead of him. He was feeling quite curious about what was going on since he could feel this strange vibe emitting from the massive trees. He tilts his head and walks inside, not expecting what was going to happen as he did so. Little did he know, at that very moment, he began to shrink, finding himself two sweeps younger. He just didn't get it. He looked behind him but was greeted by darkness. He tried walking into it, but collided with a solid mass. He sits down and cries in frustration.

Entrix sees her friend at the path leading into a massive forest, making her want to go follow him. She ran towards him, calling his name.

"Hey Saturn! Wait for me! I want to explore with you too!" She calls.

Quickly, she sprints after him, rushing into the forest. She didn't notice herself shrink. The only thing she did notice was her voice becoming more high-pitched. She looks at Saturn and her eyes get wide. They had just become younger by two sweeps. The young 4 sweep old quickly turns around and is greeted by a solid darkness. She screams and cries, banging on the wall before collapsing onto her bottom next to Saturn, tears streaming down her face.

((NOTE: people can still join at this point if you'd like. I will add a note when you can no longer join, so for now join before time runs out. ))

Back to top Go down

The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone ) Empty Re: The Mystic Forest Time AU RP ( open to everyone )

Post by sleepingLord Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 pm

vPhobos had just left the water and was now randomly exploring, since he couldn't find his hive. He felt a strangeness about the forest nearby, so he decided to check the forest out. As he came closer to the trees, he thought that they were never there before. However, the trees seemed to be aged, so they couldn't have been newly planted. He thought that he must have been going nuts, and the trees were probably always there. He cut a couple of limbs blocking his path into the forest, using his katars as shears. He was never without his weapons. He managed to get a quarter of a mile in, when he noticed that the trees seemed to get bigger. He was becoming younger, but he simply thought that the trees were getting bigger. He tripped on a log, and turned around before falling face-first on the ground. He saw that the exit was no longer there, replaced by a strangely familiar sight. He saw that a log was in the direction he was staring at, so he turned around and saw another log in front of him. He walked in the direction he was originally going to, further into the forest. The foliage seemed to get thicker and taller, then he noticed a simple pool of reflective water. He washed his face and closed his eyes. He then saw his reflection and noticed that he was younger. He first thought that this troll in the reflection was another, but a male troll with Fuchsia blood was a rarity.

He wasn't going to panic, since he might alert a hoofbeast to his presence. "Hello?" His voice seemed foreign to him, but he kept on calling out to anyone, in hopes someone would hear him. "Hello?" This time his voice was a bit louder, but not loud enough to alert any monster to his presence.

((I'll have Cole up in a bit.))
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Saturn shrieks and cries to himself. He had seemed to mentally aged down a little too, making his phase of sadness a little more common. He sniffles and looks at Entrix. He immediately smiles and stands up, feeling a little better. He holds out his hand and helps her stand up. Entrix has to reach up a little more to take his hand. The two journey into the forest, a little bit of fear and curiosity in their eyes.

Entrix looks up into the air to see a glowing blue light hovering in front of her. It begins to fly towards a noise that sounds like someone calling for someone else.

"Saturn, let's follow the fairy!" She gasps, running after it as fast as her 4'4" body could carry her.

Entrix mentally examines the greying wood of the trees and how beautiful they looked with the mix of the forest green leaves. She notices how dark it was and that the glowing blue lights were the only things that provided the little light they truly needed.

The two young trolls look into a clearing to see another troll who was just sitting there. They could tell he must have been confused. They peek their heads out from a bush, making them be able to see the troll a little more clearly.

"H-hello? A-Are you okay sir? W-were you lost in here too? " Entrix asks with fear in her voice as she cautiously steps out of her hiding spot.

Saturn comes out too, defensively grabbing the younger's hand and forcing her behind him. Entrix peeps out from behind him with small amounts of fear in her eyes.

((Alright))

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Cole was running through a forest and chasing a rabbit. His sister was gone on a business trip, so he couldn't bother here. And, the power went out at his home. He could go wherever he wanted, since he was old enough to leave his house on his own, and he could easily defend himself. He had made sure to bring a hunting knife, his sword, a lighter, and his cellphone. He was always prepared to be lost, since he lived near a secluded forest. He was barely running steadily with the rabbit, since the rabbit could manuever better. He occasionally tripped over fallen logs and other things, but he always got up and continued running. The rabbit wasn't even remotely tired. However, Cole was beginning to feel physical strain. His legs were starting to hurt, but he didn't slow down. He was used to running, so the slowly growing pain was bearable. He had a cocky grin and sweat was slowly rolling down his face, but he simply brushed the sweat away, careful to not block his vision. He unknowingly ran into the Mystic Forest. He simply thought that the forest was bigger in the part he was in, but he was slowly decreasing in age. He was beginning to feel tired faster than usual, but he paid no heed to this. He eventually tripped over a fallen branch and fell face-first unto the ground. It hurt, but not enough to make him cry. He quickly regained his composure and stood up, his knee slightly bruised. He looked for the rabbit he was chasing earlier, but there was no sign of it anywhere. He expected there to be tracks, but the rabbit seemed to have dissapeared. He looked back the way he came, but trees were in the way of the path he took. This couldn't be right, could it? He thought that he had simply lost his bearings when he fell, but this was simply him lying to himself. He didn't believe in the supernatural or time-travel, so he came up with a scientific explanation. He put weight on his bruised knee and flinched, he decided to not run and risk an injury. He pulled out his sword and used it for support. He felt lucky that he brought his sword with him, since it would be painful to walk without it. "Crap" His voice sounded strange, so he prepared to fight someone. However, he noticed that the voice had a familiar tone. It hit him hard, he then figured out that he had a younger voice. He decided not to question what happened and possibly have a mental breakdown, since he would probably die if he expected to be saved by crying. This was going to be a long day....

A bit of Phobos's blood dripped onto the clearing, but he didn't care enough to clean it up. He began to question how he had become younger, but he didn't complain. Becoming younger meant living longer, and most trolls wanted to become younger. He thought that complaining would make him look ungrateful, and he quite frankly didn't want to look like a spoiled sea-dweller. He didn't think the term sea-dweller applied to him, since he only spent time in the water to keep his lungs functional. However, he was the highest caste possible, so most trolls would refer to him as a sea-dweller without thinking of what he was like. He didn't blame them, since he would probably do the same if put in their situations. He hoped that something would hear his voice and come to him, since he could figure out what sort of creatures were around. He hoped an eldritch being wouldn't come, since time could be associated with them. He didn't see the two youngs trolls looking at him, since his back was turned to them. He could hear rustling behing him, but he pretended not to notice the things behind unless they specifically called for him. "H-hello? A-Are you okay sir? W-were you lost in here too? " The voice appeared feminine, but he wouldn't assume the troll was female unless he clearly saw proof. He turned around quickly and prepared to kill, but he lowered his guard as soon as he saw the young troll. He was a bit dissapointed in himself, since the troll asked a question that appeared to have genuine fear and concern. He smiled calmly, awaiting another being to appear. He guessed that the female troll wouldn't be alone, since her body couldn't have made all the noise he heard earlier. His suspicion of there being another troll was correct. A male troll came out, seemingly trying to defend the female troll. Phobos could probably kill both of them if he tried hard enough, but he would probably die himself. He didn't kill randomly, so the other trolls wouldn't have to worry about that. He only killed those who threatened him clearly. He slowly walked up to both of the trolls, not wanting to alarm them. He showed his weapons attached to his hands, but he had his hands to his sides. He was clearly not going to fight, and he stayed a few feet away to prove his point. "I'm just dripping a bit of blood, but I should be fine. And yes, I am lost. The path I took here has seemingly dissapeared into the scenery, but I'm probably just not looking enough. And, I appear to have become younger." His voice was audible, but it appeared calm and quiet. He didn't stumble, and he got straight to the poitn. He wasn't going to slowly approach the subject of the forest, since hesitation could get him killed. He didn't care if he sounded insane, since their reaction would be all the response he would need. He would probably never see them again, if they disproved his suspicion that something strange was afoot. He hoped that he was simply insane and that his becoming yougner was just his mind playing tricks on him, but deep down he knew that this was not a trick played by his mind.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:35 pm

"O-oh. We're lost too. Would you like a band-aid to cover your boo-boo? I have one sir, see? We became younger too, and then Saturn started acting his true self again. I'm quite scared mister.. We followed the fairies to here. I think they thought you might need a little bit of m-medical aid.." Entrix replies in a small timid voice, holding up the band-aid she had just taken out of her pocket. She stepped out from behind Saturn, still holding onto his arm. "I'm sorry if we have disturbed you. We can leave if you wish us to do so.. " Entrix says with a small voice. She was kind of scared and wished to know if they were bothering him in any way. She had a small look of hope on her face when she had decided to step out from behind the older troll. Entrix smiled a little, thinking he might want to help them escape the dark forest in which she now feared a little. Her irises were slightly owl-ified in the dark, making it a little easier for her to see. She began to miss being 5 sweeps old. She was a bookworm at heart and wanted to get back to her library where her mum and her multitude of stuffed animals were. She sniffled a little, squeezing her eyes shut in attempt to make herself stop crying. She had failed. "I want to go home.. " she said softly, tears pooling up in the corners of her eyes.

Saturn looks at his friend and frowns. He bit his lip a little and hugged her from behind, still trying to keep her safe. He didn't care if this made things awkward between the two friends, as long as she came out of the forest without a scratch left behind. He decided to care for her out of the kindness of his heart, and in respect for her matesprit. He was more of a moirail to her than Jackal. A small smile appears on his usually sad face, making him feel a little happier inside. After hearing Entrix's replies, he makes a reply of his own. "I trust you enough right now to say you aren't going to hurt us. That, and I foresaw it. Did you know I can see small futures for just the ones around me? If I can channel that person's energy I can foresee hours into the future. " Saturn says with a small smile. He trusted the troll in front of him now. He lightly strokes Entrix's hair after hearing her sniffle. He knew she was about to cry. He foresaw it that way. He also knew the moment he walked out of that forest he would remember this, but not much, for his brain- bead state was still part of him and only the true him would remember everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Contact any of the Admins to have this moved out of the bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down