Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Aspect - Wire

2 posters

Go down

Aspect - Wire Empty Aspect - Wire

Post by Damnationsedge Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 am

Name: Wire
Meanings: Totality, Combination, Unification. Wire players tend to try and build the party into a hive or gestalt.
What personality gets this Aspect: Users of Wire often seem soulless efficient and focused.
Examples of Powers of Aspect: Users of Wire are built around both personal efficiency and can unify the party but also have little time for those that are less useful and are the first to designate someone as expendable. A Knight of Wire can wield and exploit their own group, even manipulating them into fighting as a unified whole as well as wielding their personal efficiency. The Sylph of Wire seeks to heal and repair themselves and the party as a whole, even amputating parts of it that are a threat to its efficiency. Sometimes a Wire user will sacrifice their humanity to become more capable, even giving up their flesh for the superiority of steel.
Symbol:
http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/upload/yuiupload/1530039780.jpg
Symbol Colour: Navy
Main Clothes Colour: Blue
Shoe Colour: Grey
Other: Since I predict someone will point out that the connectivity of Wire is similar to Blood I'll explain it now. Blood connections tend to be personal or at least parts of deals or trades. Wire connections are completely impersonal as the user tends to view others as tools or cogs in the greater machine of the party. Wire players are the programmer of the group and do not take emotions or personal feelings into account in favour of efficiency and success. I predict someone might compare it to mind too, while Wire is logical it doesn't concern itself with thought or choice, the logical response is the only one. A Wire user also focuses on the idea of superiority or at least their own idea of it, some will become complete androids or plant their brains into some giant computer to amplify their mental powers in the name of superiority and efficiency.

Last edited by Damnationsedge on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17775

Back to top Go down

Aspect - Wire Empty Re: Aspect - Wire

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:35 am

Having a different tone isn't enough to separate two aspects, this aspect does have potential though.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23900
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:31 am

I'd say its more than tone but its still open to suggestions to help improve it and build it up into something separate.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17775

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down