Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Gabe Greywood

2 posters

Go down

Gabe Greywood Empty Gabe Greywood

Post by ThePoetPrince Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Full Name:[/b ]Gabe Greywood
Height & Weight: 5'5" % 114lbs
Birthdate: 12/16
Physical appearance:

"This is just one of those things I hate and love about myself. I'm a scrawny little guy without any muscle and a little chub on my tiny frame, you know, like when it looks like a skinny guy just kinda melted in the tummy area and it looks squishy but at the same time anorexic? Yeah... Heh. It's sorta a sore subject for me, I wanna be all tight and smooth, ya know? Not all muscley and hard though, that's not comfortable to cuddle.

I like neutral colors, blue, and red. I always have red on me somewhere. It's the color of love and passion, anger and blood, things that seem to tie in with who I am. I like my red and grey striped hoodie-shirt. It's thin so I can wear it in the summer, I wear an extra layer over it in the colder times. I also like to wear pants that are near to falling off my hips... No I don't wear it like those gangbangers, I keep a belt on. But if I ever wanna be attractive I just gotta loosen the belt a bit...

Shoes are a burden, I don't wear them unless I have too, but when I do, they're converse or some crazy off brand with red trimming. I like being barefoot more though, I like feeling stuff under my feet, just as long as it's not sharp and ouchy bleedy.

I'm sorta pale skinned, virtually hairless at the moment. (No-Nos work wonders for us body-hair-haters...) I almost have a grayish tint to my skin and it makes me sorta unearthly looking... But mysterious and attractive.
I'm also a shorty, I don't clear 5'5".

Honestly I think I'm an ugly fuckling (no I didn't use the wrong word), people tell me otherwise but I don't see it. One or two people have made me feel handsome and beautiful before, but they went away..."

Personality:
"I'm always looking to find someone I can open up to, and when I find someone I think might accept me I tend to open up before thinking about the repercussions. I try, I really do, buts it's so hard to find someone who can protect me like I need to be protected. Not physically mind you, I could whoop ass by myself. Rather emotionally, I'm easily broken and very fragile. It's why I put up walls and a hard exterior, it's my personal motto nowadays "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

I'm also an audiophile, music is my life. I feel it run through my veins like a drug. Every single note, melody, rhythm, it makes me feel alive in a way nothing else does (unless you're the one person who can have my insides spilled on you and you still love me for all I'm worth. In case you are that person... drop what your doing and fucking kiss me till I die from asphyxiation.) "

Handle: abandonedTangent
Typing Style: ...Lots of ellipses and emoticons >.> Tendency to phrase statements as questions. Likes to end sentences with "Ya know?"
Eye color: Pinkish-Red
Symbol: A Sixteenth Note
Guardian: Uncle

Strengths: Big heart, Strong when he manages to retaliate
Weaknesses: Emotionally weak, Uncomfortable, Easily broken
Fears/Insecurities: Eternal loneliness, Death, Losing a loved one
Dislikes: Loneliness, Emptyness, Darkness
Driving force: Finding someone to protect them
Hobbies: Gaming, Cuddling, FLIRTING

God Tier Title: Page of Light
Land: Land of CDs and Concert-halls
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: KitchenKind (Cleavers, Skillets, etc.)

Describe your character in three words: Affable, Flirty, Needy
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A friend and a radio

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: To be emotionally stable
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Chocolate

Other:
-Gabe is somewhat colorblind. What he this is red is actually more magenta, what he thinks is blue is actually a purple.
ThePoetPrince
ThePoetPrince
Greentyke

Boondollars : 17106

Back to top Go down

Gabe Greywood Empty Re: Gabe Greywood

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:05 am

Approved
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725