Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Iota 'Robo' Markson

2 posters

Go down

Iota 'Robo' Markson Empty Iota 'Robo' Markson

Post by tlo Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:13 pm

Full Name: Iota 'Robo' Markson
Height & Weight: 6'1/2, 217 lbs
Birthdate: November 28
Physical appearance: Iota is made of metal- And for as long as she can remember, she has been. Her metal is lightly blued, and made to look like she's wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, but it's really just metal made to bend using joints and such. She also always wears a blanket over her shoulders as a sort of cape-type thing. This is mostly for fashion and mental comfort, because she doesn't feel temperature changes much besides delayed responses from her limbs in extreme weather. She has large, blue, globe-like eyes and metal hair in a sort of funny style. Like, if you're going to make a robot with metal hair, why would you make it weird?
Spoiler:
Personality: Iota is a pretty reclusive person a lot of the time, preferring her comics and sociology textbooks to social interaction. Though, if you're a friend she's usually pretty open, if a bit droll sometimes. The problem is becoming her friend, because she can be pretty cages around people she doesn't know. She's really smart because basically all she does is read, though it's either superhero comics or college psychological science textbooks.

Handle: caricatureDisconcertia
Typing Style: punctuation most of the time, but not capital letters.
Eye color: A paleish blue
Symbol: A blue picture of what could be either a brain or a word bubble, with question marks inside.
Guardian: 'Compudad,' the entity that saved her as a child he found in a crater over a gas main, grievously wounded from burns and such, and used some sort of science(or magic) to stick her soul inside a metal husk. He adopted her and brought her back to his house (body) because he's a nice guy. He's a system of computers and monitors and cameras and robotic arms strewn and wired thought her house. He generally only activates one section of the house at a time, so if he's manipulating things in the kitchen he's only in the kitchen. He also has a pretty normal car to go places in, with robot arms and stuff. Yeah, normal.
Spoiler:

Strengths: Really smart about social and generally psychological sciences, and her robotic body is brutishly strong and can move really quickly, though not fly. She has various implements hidden about her chassis, too, like a walking Swiss Army knife. Also, she can connect to the Internet with her robotic brain which is the best skill ever.
Weaknesses: She is slightly insecure and it doesn't take much to sent her cowering away, wondering why she isn't used to actual encounters (Hint- She's never had any.) She also thinks most people are out to get her, especially her 'father,' who could be really anywhere in the house but her bedroom, where she is almost always. She has spent her life in books, so she hardly has any experience.
Fears/Insecurities: Generally insecure, and majorly paranoid.
Likes: LARGE TOMES are one of her main interests, though mainly ONES OF SOCIOLOGICAL TOPIC, though COMICS OF SUPERHERO TELLINGS-OF are GENERALLY APPRECIATED. She also likes to talk to HER FRIENDS, because it makes her feel more alive.
Dislikes: Things that can't be directly explains, things that can't be seen or noises that come from an undetermined source, and strangers.
Driving force: She aspires to become an important sociological voice.
Hobbies: Reading. And yeah, that's basically it. Her laptop gathers dust and pending updates, because she never plays games.

God Tier Title: Maid of Heart
Land: Land of Debate and Shards
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Fistkind

Describe your character in three words: Reclusive Robo Chick
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A library, and another one for good measure.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A whole bunch of books. Yeah, there's no food in there.

Other:

Last edited by Fabulithp on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Robo reason + a bit more to guardian in general :3)
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20410
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Iota 'Robo' Markson Empty Re: Iota 'Robo' Markson

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:45 am

There is gonna need to be some sort of explanation for her being a robot.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23935
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Iota 'Robo' Markson Empty Re: Iota 'Robo' Markson

Post by tlo Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Yeah,
I actually had no idea where to put that xD