Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015)

+3
zoraroastedCoffee
NightmareKeeper
DistantRed
7 posters

Go down

Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015) Empty Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015)

Post by DistantRed Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:39 am

There are currently [s]5 or 4 days[/s] 4 or 3 days (depending on time zone) until we get updates again.

Does anybody have thoughts? plans? theories? up-coming shipping opportunities? I wanna hear 'em all.

As many of you may know, we will have updates in 5 or 4 days, depending on timezone.

First of all, I would like to say I will be posting less, but still posting regularly.

Second of all, I heard this is the end from a friend and some people on Tumblr. Does anybody know for sure if this is a sure thing or not?

Last edited by DistantRed on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18887

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015) Empty Re: Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015)

Post by NightmareKeeper Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:06 am

As long as i am concerned it isnt necessary the end
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17612

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015) Empty Re: Upcoming Un-pause (may contain spoilers from before 4/13/2015)

Post by zoraroastedCoffee Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Well Andrew has postponed himself before. I really don't get people who complain about this though, since for how long it is this work has been made in nearly record time.

I dont know what theories you subscribe to, but I am holding out and saying that Dave is going to die, while hoping that he does not.

Also we still need the Trolls to God Tier. I am rooting for the Mituna Moon theory here, any thoughts on that people? Its sort of a long shot but at the same time I can still totally see it (basically like all theories I guess?)

Also just in general we still have a ton of character finishing arcs to wrap up. Basically, we are geting into the end here with several characters who have yet to be instrumental in the struggle. We still need Karkat, Dave, Jake, Dirk, Roxy, Terezi, Gamzee, Jane Jack Noir, PM, The Mayor, Spades Slick and Vriska to make some kind of decisive move. Thats... a lot of people, while at the same time keeping the people who got us here relevant.

I am going to come out and say that I think John, Jade and Rose have probably had their say, and whatever great deeds they perform at this point will be in complement to the above characters, rather than the heroic move itself.

The Vriska Eats the Green Sun theory is still a very possible thing at this point.

And also of course the Rise of Lord English and the completion of his history and transformation. Also Lil Cal and Calliope. Its gonna be a carpet bombing of plot conclusion.

DAMN. This is a lot of material to go through. Any thoughts, comments, have you heard of these theories or do you want clarification?
zoraroastedCoffee
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 16939

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:06 pm

@ZC

1.) there's really nobody with the exception of some trolls that you want to die, but it's obvious a lot WILL die.

2.) I don't want to sound like an idiot by guessing if I'm right, but from what I've heard from others of it being, I very much do believe in it.

3.) I agree, the unfinished people need finishing.

4.) Sun theory is pretty obvious in my opinion.

5.) With all of this, it makes me believe that we have a long while until the end.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18887

Back to top Go down

Post by zoraroastedCoffee Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Okay so just for some clarity to anyone else reading this then, if you have not heard it before: The Mituna Moon theory is the prediction that the great deed Mituna Captor gave himself brain damage performing, was that he shot the Moon of Prospit out of their session and into the session of united session of the end game. This moon possesses all the quest beds of all currently alive Trolls who have not already gone God Tier, and they will use them to do so.
Furthermore the logo of the 3 sessions is always colored the theme color of the person who makes a stuning change to come through at the end of that session to determine its outcome. Trolls is Purple for Gamzee, Beta kids is Green for Jade, Alpha kids is Red for Jane or the Auto Responder. The Dancestors logo is Yellow for Mituna.
Furthermore all Captors so far have killed or critically damaged themselves by flinging huge plot critical objects through deep space. The Piionic flung the Condeces ship, Sollux flung the Trolls meteorite, its only complete if Mutuna shoots something as well. Namely Prospects Moon.

In my opinion the pros to this one are: Holy cow, this makes sense, and the quest beds line up perfectly with who is left alive.

Cons: After his introduction there has been virtually no independent attention given to Mituna to implicate his greater involvement in any way. Kurloz has been given more attention than him. This is a pretty big problem, and with the level of attention paid to him, if this actually happened as a thing basically only the tinfoil hat wearing

Common Rebuttals to the above: Snowman received exactly the same levels of inattention from the story at large and wound up destroying the universe. Also with the level of attention that the Alpha Trolls get from the fans Hussie may well know that much of the fandom has him on the mind.

Re rebuttal to the above: That makes absolutely no sense. To newcomers who read it in the future after all our fandoming dies down and no one is screaming about how adorbs Mituna is on Tumblr, it will literally come out of nowhere.
zoraroastedCoffee
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Okay, so I got a theory: John will probably lose his teleporting power as the events that he changed basically made it so that Vriska never died and because of a domino effect, never led the treasure hunt. Therefore Teleporter John is going, going, going, and gone.
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 17653

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am

I think at this point John is just outside of cannon events. Already there as been so many actions he has changed that would have stopped himself from changing them in the first place. When John completed his quest I think him, his planet and roxy are now just there, no previous events leading to there existence. Technically him losing his powers would not accomplish anything seeing as the John from that cannon series of events (Where Vriska is alive) died on the golden ship.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17902

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:06 am

Its a long shoot guess... But I think John might have teleported his land at the same point of time everything is destroyed. You know the big flash that everyone died at? Or he did the most stupidest by bringing his planet near the troll planet to 'allow' freedom? Only guesses. Considering his powers can do freedom stuff and remake that braveheart Freedom scene
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23347

Back to top Go down

Post by zoraroastedCoffee Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 pm

I think its likely that Ghost Vriska is still around and thus John is going to keep his powers. Paradoxes like that would have spiraled down already. Probably.
I mean why have Vriska go through all that and differentiate her appearance if not to allow us to tell them apart while flipping back and forth between the two?
zoraroastedCoffee
zoraroastedCoffee
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:39 pm

There could be two possibilities after John re-wrote the entire time line.

1) Vriska never died, but something happened before that that made everyone think she was dead. (The fight with Bec Noir maybe?) Perhaps she only just fainted and was unconscious, and woke up quite some time later.

2) She died, and managed to get her hands on the Life ring, thus reviving herself and came to mess things up for the rest of the others.

Either ways, we all know that Vriska's probably gonna do something to turn things around right now. As for John's Windy thing, I still think he would have it. Even if he doesn't have it now, he might end up learning how to do it again, since he needs to learn to grow as an Heir of Breath.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down