Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ceil Arkwight

2 posters

Go down

Ceil Arkwight Empty Ceil Arkwight

Post by virtuosoSovereignty Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Full Name: Ceil Arkwight
Height & Weight: 5'11" averaging about 126 lbs
Birthdate: April 21 1997

Physical appearance: Frankly quite tall. Her usual attire consists of a yellow tank-top that rests gently upon her shoulders while a grey and black diamond skirt comfortably hangs around her waist. her face is round by nature, accompanied by an odd birthmark underneath her chin. Her skin color is white with a plethora of freckles. Her natural hair color is red,however she dyes her hair turning it into a nice shade of reddish-purple. her hair is about medium in length, reaching down to about the shoulders, but she curls her bangs and ties her back into a small pony tail. Her left ear is pierced and has a star shaped Citrine jewel embedded in the silver casing.

Personality: She is very court like and has a wonderful disposition to new ideas and people. As long as they don't tick her off. She is proficient in musical terminology to the point where she has adapted it into everyday speech. This may or may not result in music based puns that may go capriccio or fall flat and change the whole key of the conversation.

Her love for music does not only interfere in the process of conversation, but it also intrudes onto normal emotions. If she finds a piece of music that she is infatuated by, then her disposition for the day will turn directly to a happy and cheerful mood. However, if she is find music that she does not like, her emotions turn towards the sour kind. basically, music affects her emotions and feelings. These emotional shifts caused by the music can range from a scale of Pianissimo to Fortissimo

Going without music for a long period of time will cause her to go a bit paranoid. Music is basically a drug to her and she needs to hear it once everyday in order to not go crazy. When she does snap after not listening to music, her emotions flee to one of these two spectrum. Very angry, or very sad.    

Handle: virtuosoSovereignty [VS]
Typing Style: Her style consists of a few things. First off, she tells her moods with musical Accidentals at the beginning of each line sent. ♭ = her mood is on the lower end of the scale, meaning she could be sad, angry, or apathetic. her lines usually end with ... ♮ = Her mood is neutral but is known to change easily. ♯ = that her mood is on  the higher end! Happy! Cheer! Joy! Hurrah! and her lines end with ! to show enthusiasm. She also talks in short bursts so never except really long sentences to come out. Color #e5c103
Eye color: Golden Yellow
Symbol: A mix of a treble clef and a bass clef http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/Kin/zA8/KinzA8eiq.jpeg
Guardian: An overprotective but lazy mother who is really good at building things

Strengths: Friendly, hopeful, musical, decently smart
Weaknesses: Naive, Weak immune system, empathetic towards foes
Fears/Insecurities: Fear of Spiders, blood, and is insecure about her musical talents
Likes: Making music, composing music, Canada Dry Ginger Ale (CDGA), and kittens
Dislikes: Fighting, All other sodas besides CDGA, dogs, and baseball bats
Driving force: To bring music to her land and to purify it with sound
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, playing Piano, Singing badly, and composing music.

God Tier Title: Bard of Space
Land: The Land of Blackened Snow and Sorrow
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Batonkind (Like conductor batons, except pointer...and used for justice.)

Describe your character in three words: Musical, Accepting, oblivious
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Piano, all the Piano sheet music books

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: The fear of performing self-composed music
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:Canada Dry Ginger Ale, just the entire fridge is that.

Other: A very noteworthy mention is her Sylladex modus.

Her modus for the Sylladex is called Sheet Music. The Sheet Music modus takes a song title (SIDE 1;usually randomized from the sheet music I have actually played in real life (SIDE 2; Yeah I play music in real life (SIDE 3; Yes, I am bringing real life into RP, I can remove this is desired by admins and stuff))) and uses it to captchalog items. For example, say the song used is Lacrimosa, then the modus can only captchalog items that begin with those letters, thus the space is also taken up.
L = Light source
A = Armadillo king
C= [Nothing logged]
R= [Nothing logged]
I= Investments
O = Ode to Joy sheet music
S= Socks
A= [Nothing logged]
the captchalogged items can then be taken out of the Sheet Music modus much like in the Fetch modus system. If a song has a SPACE in its name, then you ignore it since no feasible item in existence begins with a blank space.
(If desired, I can add a few songs that are used, or change the rules, basically I just wanted to make an original modus and character.)
virtuosoSovereignty
virtuosoSovereignty
Greentyke

Gemini Posts : 5
Boondollars : 16661

Back to top Go down

Ceil Arkwight Empty Re: Ceil Arkwight

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Approved.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin