Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cult [Class]

3 posters

Go down

Cult [Class] Empty Cult [Class]

Post by BurdenKing Fri May 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Name: Cult

Appearance:
Cult member outfits:

Meaning: The Cult class is one that "Unites an Aspect, or Divides an Aspect"

Role: The Cult Is a class where an aspect's power is not held by a single entity, but by at least 3. The Cult's role is to either Unify all things that are under their aspects purview, or to divide those things.

People with multiple personalities are eligible to be placed in this class.

What personality gets this class: While the class can be taken by many with any personality, there is always one thing that must happen. For every Cult member, they must have a personality that can go against the others of the cCult.

One could be kind but simple minded, while another could be Cruel and Intelligent, and the last could conflict with both by being Neutral in both regards.

Main Power Type: Each Cult member has only a small fraction of the power an aspect gives.

A Cult of Space would have each member, for this example 3, have less third of the power space can do. One can control the size of certain objects, such as wooden objects. The second could have the power to control the speed of certain objects, such as metal. And finally the third, could control the location of certain objects, such as water. Separate, these people would have very limited powers.

However, If they Unite together, they can rival the power of even the best classes for the aspects by pushing their powers beyond the scope of what could be expected by anyone. This power can even rival the power of the aspect itself as a whole.

However, Uniting their powers is not the only path to power. Should unity become impossible, Division can just end up being almost as power in it's own way. Sure, the Cult Member whose power over only wood is limited. However, given practice and focus, can cause this limitation to become grand in scale. At their Height of power, the Cult member of size could form massive trees and forests that engulf entire solar systems in mere minutes.

The member of speed can end up creating massive storms of metal shavings that disintegrate any material or person that is unfortunate enough to be caught within.

Story Role: The members of a Cult in the story must either find a way to pull themselves together to obtain the true power of their aspect, or find a way to move past their members and obtain their own individual true power.

Unity requires them to no longer come at odds with their members, and to be rid of the needless conflict between them. To achieve true Division, they must be rid of any connections between them and the rest of the Cult.

Challenge: Working through the complex relationships of all the members of the Cult to find the true potential of them as a group or them as individuals.

Other: God Tier is achieved as long as one of the Cult reaches god tier. Any of the Cult that die before that point stay as ghosts to plague the other remaining members until they're dead or reach god tier.

Once one reaches god tier, the rest of the Cult will get the Tiger.

If Perfect Unity is achieved before god tier is done, upon god tiering all members of the coven will collapse into a single entity which holds the entire Cult's power under one super being.

If Perfect Division is reached before hand, the connection making it so if one gets the tiger all get the tiger goes away. In the case of a person with multiple personalities, reaching perfect Division at any time will split the person into separate entities for each personality within them (upon god tiering)

The Cult's god tier outfits change upon reaching true Unity or Division.
Unity Outfits:
Division Outfits:
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Cult [Class] Empty Re: Cult [Class]

Post by BurdenKing Sat May 09, 2015 7:16 pm

bump
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun May 10, 2015 12:48 pm

So the person starts the game split into three bodies? Weeeeeeird.

APPROVED BECAUSE FUCK IF I SAW THAT ONE BEFORE
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Sun May 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Not to be nitpicky but isn't a cult a group? Wouldn't the name for an individual player or multiple individuals be cultist and cultists?
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17800

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun May 10, 2015 2:04 pm

TheChaotic1 wrote:So the person starts the game split into three bodies? Weeeeeeird.

APPROVED BECAUSE FUCK IF I SAW THAT ONE BEFORE
No, if it's a multiple personality disorder person the personalities share a body yet have different powers.

Alternatively, three different people share a class. Though, I guess a person splitting into different people could be another thing that happens with the class, for people who are conflicting with themselves
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun May 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Damnationsedge wrote:Not to be nitpicky but isn't a cult a group? Wouldn't the name for an individual player or multiple individuals be cultist and cultists?

The class is cult, the players go by members when receded to individually
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue May 12, 2015 6:59 am

DE, light warning, criticisms of other members content is supposed to be done via PM, not in their thread.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue May 12, 2015 8:59 am

Ah, alright. That's what you meant. Now I understand.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down