Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Borderlands AU [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Borderlands AU [OPEN]  Empty Borderlands AU [OPEN]

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri May 08, 2015 4:42 pm

~Let the madness begin.~
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23342

Back to top Go down

Borderlands AU [OPEN]  Empty Re: Borderlands AU [OPEN]

Post by Derpy Fri May 08, 2015 4:57 pm

OOC:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri May 08, 2015 5:43 pm

anarchisticCorona wrote:
OOC:

OOC:
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri May 08, 2015 6:36 pm

OOC:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri May 08, 2015 6:57 pm

anarchisticCorona wrote:
OOC:

OOC:

A girl sits on the shoulders of a poorly reconstructed loader bot, somehow painted with green splattered paint across its chest. As the eye of the loader bot is too green. The girl on the loader bot holds onto a pistol and has a back pack full of robotic parts as she scans the ground for more metal junk. Which her and her loader bot trek through the snow of pandora in search for. However the girl takes the moment to peer upwards, ahead. Seeing something move in the distance. She taps the metal surface of her loader bot three times to make it stop quietly. Where she would hold onto two placed metal bars on its back, just to avoid being spotted by whatever is ahead. "Okay... Go slowly." She whispered at the loader bot's back. The loader bot begins to walk towards the thing moving ahead of them.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Out of nowhere comes a shotgun, flipping itself around in a way showing that it was thrown haphazardly, but was asymmetrical in the first place to throw itself out of possibility of aerodynamics.  The gun promptly explodes, a few feet away from the loader bot. A loud expletive is burst from nearby, and a tall but lank figure darts to the nearest rock for cover.

"I cAll bnllshit, thAt wAs A greAt throw!" He yells out, a copy of the same shotgun held tightly to his form. "Why dou't these shotgnus fly STRAI6HT? THAT'D BE 6REAT!"

The figure then puts the shotgun on his back, wrapping the sling around his shoulder, promptly taking an SMG strapped to his right hip, getting a proper hold on it, and firing a few bullets into the air. This seemed like a meaningless and idiotic tactic, unless you knew that the shotgun and sub-machine gun had the same manufacturer: and all their guns exploded when reloaded.

With all of his strength, he darted back to his previous hiding spot, throwing the gun towards the blurred form of the loader bot. "PRESENT FOR YA!"
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri May 08, 2015 7:19 pm

The loader bot gets hit by the exploding weapon that had just blasted in its face. Standing there before saying a mellow but echo roboticy voice. "Ow." The Loader bot sparks here and there before falling apart towards the ground one by one, piece by piece. Seemingly having the girl on the not so standing loader bot with the yet again pistol gets completely covered by the now disabled robotic parts over her. She struggles at the parts. Trying to get out from under it as she mutters on how stupid she were to not think of putting certain stuff into the loader bot, to keep it together.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri May 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Another dart, but stopped midway at realizing that it wasn't just a loader. With a sigh and a facepalm, he strapped his SMG back to his thigh. Legs working in a monotonous, clockwork motion, propelling him towards the pile of rubble, heaving bits off it off with little to no effort. His face was set in stone, trying not to show the true stupidity he felt, having not checked.

"Sorry Abont thAt, loAders Aud I dou't... Get Aloug," He sighed, reaching out a hand to help her up. "So, I kiud of... Thonght it wAs Auother oue seut to look for me, Another sigh escaped his lips, "I mAy hAve crossed some people I shonld'ut have. MAy.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri May 08, 2015 7:41 pm

She takes his hand and stands up, swiping off the snow from herself. She soon looks to him with a raised brow. "Why would anyone from the hyperion send out a loader bot after you?" she questions before spinning on her heel to start dragging the loader bot parts towards the loaders bot torso.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat May 09, 2015 2:27 pm

"I uever sAid it wAs Hyperiou," he groaned, "bnt yon're right iu Assnmiug it wAs." He quit helping her and simply crossed his arms, watching her work. Unsure of what to say, he would often open his mouth for a moment before shutting it quickly.

"YeAh, like I sAid, sorry. I... KiudA-sortA broke A lArge unmber of loAders... Aud elimiuAted Au eutire wArehonse of Hyperiou stnff. A smAll wArehonse," He added the last bit hastily. "Not cApAble of A fnll-scAle AssAnlt ou them."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down