Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Humans and Trolls?! TOGETHER?! [Planning]

+4
PerpetuallyAdroit
trichotomousKeeper
timesrowKilling
whisperingOptimist
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Humans and Trolls?! TOGETHER?! [Planning] - Page 2 Empty Re: Humans and Trolls?! TOGETHER?! [Planning]

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Okay so you guys have seen the entry order, the “teams” the kids will come up with is Emmy and Lucas vs. Lucy and Arkh. Obviously they will figure out that they were always on the same team. The trolls will have already built up some kind of relationship with their respective kids. The trolls have already gained their reward of a new universe and became the gods of said universe (where the kids are). That universe is sick, though. The trolls were able to cheat the game and create a new universe frog without a space player. The trolls want to escape to a new universe to avoid destruction so they are using the kids as their means of escape. With 2 Space players at their disposal, they figure they have a better chance at escaping through a rift in space. From there, it will be a mystery!

I will be sort of be acting as a narrator on the rare occasion. Anyways, let’s get this started!
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18953

Back to top Go down

Humans and Trolls?! TOGETHER?! [Planning] - Page 2 Empty Re: Humans and Trolls?! TOGETHER?! [Planning]

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:45 pm

((Just thought I'd like to point out something! So, Lucas' name will be changed to Luke; because of the human 4/6 naming rule. That's all. And is Luke going in first?))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17829

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Alright! And yes, Luke will be the first into the session with Lucy as his server.

BTW, any of my troll players can pester any human at any time! But I'd like there to be a kind of loose post order so we don't leave anybody behind!
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:06 pm

-

Last edited by hereticalTophat on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:48 pm

I actually have a thread almost posted, I'll link it here if you guys don't see it.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Sorry, my bad. w.w
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:00 pm

whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:14 pm

I might not be on for a long time tomorrow if at all. I would post something now, but it's REALLY late.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18907

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:33 pm

No worries, we will wait if need be! Real life takes precedence over this hobby
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:07 pm

I had a suggestion that I would like to bounce off you guys.

I had some ideas on how the Troll interaction with the Humans could come to fruition. It would be interesting if the game created an extremely un-fertile game (No Space or Time player) for the trolls and thus the trolls failed. However to counteract this, the human session of the shitty Universe the trolls only barely manage to scrape together is rewarded with an extremely fertile game (Two Space players and Two Time players, both Space being passive and both Time players being active.) Sort of like a Karma thing. This would also explain why the trolls have taken an interest in the humans as none of the Trolls seem like the type to 'Troll' the humans for no reason.

Also it would be good to decide some things about the Trolls, such as where they are currently situated.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17922

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm

The idea seems good to me.

The trolls could share a common area like a ship or asteroid or something. I mean, (evil) Sabazi did just kill Cerberus so he is currently on his land, Land of Mirrors and Madness (LoMaM), that is. I'm open to anything though.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:17 pm

I agree. Really it wouldn't hurt to possibly discuss how the trolls feel in regards to each other as well. not super in depth, just which ones like or dislike the others for whatever reasons. The humans could do a similar thing as well. At least I've seen other sessions do this beforehand.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17959

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:27 pm

You guys can certainly go for it!
I suppose the humans as well, but it was good to get some kind of introductions done.

To be honest, Lucy reminds me a lot of John and Emmy reminds me a lot of Dave, Arkh kind of reminds me of Rose and Luke reminds me of Jade. Does anyone else see these kind of similarities?
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:38 pm

As far as the trolls DistantRed already mentioned that Thrisi could be good for Sabazi. Both because of her classpect and just her normal attitude. As a Sylph of Mind Thrisi could help someone with mental issues, such as Sabazi's evil side, or anyone with a lot of rage.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17959

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:50 pm

My one post just seemed to sum up most of Sabazi's feelings.

"...you know Caroll is willing to relay messages from Good Sabazi, but not the Evil one. You don't want to overload her with messages though. That never goes well."

"Taston seems to be one of the worst people to talk to. Good Sabazi is screwed with and Evil Sabazi seems to terrorize him."

"You might talk with Thrisi, because she seems to help you with your problem, but you also don't feel like you have a problem at all."

Though the one about Caroll seems pretty vague.

I also don't see that big of a connection between canon humans and our humans all that much.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Its probably just me heh.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:03 pm

I do see the connections. Eg. Lucy=John and such. The reason I'm not replying here is because my battery on my mobile is low and I don't have a charger nearby and trying to save as much as possible
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

As soon as we RP all the kids into the medium I'll designate some time for the trolls to interact with each other and let the kids wander around on their moons. I'm pretty sure Lucy is the only Derse dreamer.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:16 pm

I didn't see much until I started thinking about it, but the only canon-to-ours connection I see with Arkh is the rambling shared by he and Dave.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19255

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:20 pm

anarchisticCorona wrote:
NS: But still do I have to play with her
NS: Emmy I mean
NS: She's way too edgy for me
NS: I don't talk to her because if I did I'd slit my wrists with how edgy she is[/color]

This should be the current cannon relationship between Arkh and Emmy. I love it. I'll take 10.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:21 pm

That is the otp to end all otp's
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18769

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Oh boy. I need to quit doing this.

Please, stick a knife in my sternum and call me "OH FUCK HE'S BLEEDING."

Or brick my for using that.

Or throw a knife at me and stab me in the sternum with a brick for using those both all the time.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Oh, yeah, I'd also like to say that I can switch Arkh over to Derse to balance it out if needed.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 pm

@timesK Haha I thought as friends but they'd be such a funny couple XD let's create a shipping chart later into the session XD

@AC if that's cool with you then go on ahead!
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Shipping. Oh god. Not the shipping.
HIDE ME FROM THE FED-EX MAN, HE'S HERE FOR ME.

//brick'd for being a cheeky nando
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next