Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

What A Strange Game!

+4
timesrowKilling
Derpy
hereticalTophat
whisperingOptimist
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What A Strange Game! - Page 5 Empty Re: What A Strange Game!

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 pm

You smile at what Thrisi said and finish putting the fruits and vegetables away.

Caroll: Im guESSing that you two EnjoyEd your timE without uS. WEll what did you think about Evil!Sab'S ChangE of hEart. I waS So ConfuSEd by it and thought that hE waS not aCtually Sab until i talkEd with him.
Caroll: im going to go ExErCiSE a littlE So if you nEED mE you know whErE to find mE.

you change back into your regular clothes and tie your hair up into two pigtails then walk towards the exercise room. As soon as you walk into the room you stub your toes on a weight that you left lying around. Next thing you notice is that you are face down on the ground with your legs above your head. you cant do anything about being scorpioned so you just stay there hoping you made a loud noise.

timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18769

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:50 pm

You nod to Carrol as she leaves the room, waiting until she was out of ear shot before turning your gaze back to Thrisi. You speak to her in a serious tone,

PA: I hope for all our sakes that this whole Sa& &usi'n'ess is'n't a charade.
PA: We have e'n'ough trou&le as ther-...

You hear the the sound of something falli'n'g from the room that Carrol was walking towards, sighing before picking up for Husk top and walking out of the room. You walk in to find Carrol crumpled in a rather eccentric pose, how she managed to put herself in this position in such a position in the first place was a mystery to you. You raise your hand, shaking your head a little as you use your telekinesis to help her to her feet,

PA: You really should &e more careful. Did you hurt yourself?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17922

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Caroll: no i didn't hurt mySElf TaS but thankS for thE hElp... YEah Sorry about my inCompEtEnCe

you laugh a little then move the weight that sent you into that position.

Caroll: So what did you think about Evil!Sab'S ChangE of hEart?
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 pm

PA: You're 'n'ot incompete'n't, you gotta &e a &it more careful.

You let go of your husk top, letting it float along side you and open. You cross your arms, taking a long glance at the timeline feature with a slightly annoyed expression. The grey text human was still unconscious and you don't want to confuse things by skipping ahead until he is awake. You turn your gaze back to Carrol hearing her question,

PA: I do'n't trust it.
PA: Seems awfully co'n've'n'ie'n't that his fucki'n' evil side would tur'n' good just as our assista'n'ce of the huma'n's is i'n' motio'n'.
PA: &ut what would I k'n'ow? You guys k'n'ow him &etter tha'n' I fucki'n' do. If you say he is alright the'n'
PA: I will accept it... for 'n'ow at least.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Caroll= thErE'S thE CautiouS TaS wE'vE all comE to lovE. AlSo Could you Spot for mE whilE i lift SomE wEightS? I juSt thought SinCE you havE tElEkineSiS it might bE EaSy for you to lift a wEight off mE!

you set two weights onto the bar and sit down then start lifting the weights. You sweat a little from doing this but you dont really mind.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 pm

You nod, moving to were she was laying and placing a hand lightly onto the centre of the bar she was lifting. You keep the hand there as a precaution. Even though you could certainly stop the weight from falling with your telekinesis if she dropped it the pessimist in you makes you keep it there just encase. You keep your eye on the timeline while she exercises,

PA: If he truly has reformed then jolly day
PA: May&e I could actually ma'n'age to have a goddam'n' proper co'n'versatio'n' with him the'n'
PA: &ut eve'n' still, it pays to &e careful, especially at such a critical time
PA: These 'huma'n's' are more importa'n't tha'n' I first thought whe'n' we discovered them
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:01 pm

You smile and continue to lift the weight still sweating. After your one hundredth rep you set the bar up and get up.

Caroll: thankS for thE hElp TaS! hopEfully you will bE ablE to havE a propEr Convo. I SwEar if hE loSeS hiS thinkpan again I will SmaCk SomE SEnSE into him! BESidES it might hElp with him bEing wholE again.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Emmy, connect with Luke as your server.

Your computer notifies you that someone is attempting to connect with you. It's about time someone got you in. You slide in your client disc and wait for word from Luke confirming that you connected successfully.

[Short post is short, sorry, when AC posts again I'll move everything along and we'll get the momentum going agin!]
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18953

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:33 am

He did indeed confirm, and began to message her.

--underestimatedInventor [UI] began pestering explosiveParadox [EP]

UI: As you've probably already noticed; I'm trying to save your ass.
UI: I'll set the machines down, and type in what you need to do. I'm sorry if there'll be any mistakes in my typing but I am very tired.

He put down the Cruxtruder, Totem Lathe and the Alchemiter. He also realized that Emmy had more Grist than he did. Huh, so this game had a compensation for those who joined later; interesting.

UI: Now, you need to bash the Cruxtruder's top with a heavy object. For me, it was green; but a Spirograph inside of a circle should appear and a piece of Cruxite. Portotype something, and take the piece of Cruxite to the Totem Lathe. You press another botton and it makes various dents in it. After you do that, then take that piece of Cruxite to the Alchemiter. You'll have to do a thing with the thing that appears to get into the medium.
UI: God, that was a mouthful.
UI: Because I might fall asleep after this; here's the Punch Designix.

He put that down, downstairs. She could need it later; but not imminently. Besides, there wasn't much more room. She could figure out how to use it on her own, right? He did, and he didn't underestimate his friends. That would be a bad thing to do.

Last edited by hereticalTophat on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17829

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:28 pm

You read all of these instructions and went over to the Cruxtruder. Something heavy huh? Well you aren't terribly strong but if you managed to bash it open with, say, some weights that could work. You realize this would involve going into the workout room, which is almost always inhabited by your Sister. You groan inwardly and head downstairs, hoping, praying that she isn't there.

You sigh as you see she has gone out for tea. You captchalogue the heaviest weight you can and go back up stairs. You then captchalogue an explosives shell of the same weight, sending the weight flying into the Cruxtruder lid. It pops open revealing a pink kernalsprite and a cylinder of cruxite.

You then proceed to go through the necessary steps to make a PINK SMOKE BOMB. You go to your pocket to retrieve your- wait. You're out of matches? Well then you get out- your lighter is gone too? She must have taken them in an effort to curb your explosive habits.

The timer reads 12:16. You suppose you should prototype your sprite while you look for a means of lighting this smoke bomb. You remember that some random troll gave you a code for something to prototype your sprite with. You pull up the code and go punch the holes in an empty card, then alchemize half of a ring? You shrug and toss it into the spasming pink orb. While looking for the emergency lighter hidden i your sisters porcelain doll collection, you throw one of them backwards. The sprite seems to wish to help as it tries to catch the doll, only prototyping itself with a doll that looks similar to your sister.

You find the lighter and turn around to see her face in front of you. You wonder why the universe hates you so much.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:02 pm

After Taston goes to check on Carrol you decide to check in on Luke. You put your portable husktop on the counter and pull up the viewport. You look over as you chop up some vegetables and see Luke typing. He looks really tired. You guess he's working on getting one of his friends in the game and probably giving her instructions on how to get started quickly. That's good, you're glad he understands the importance of getting the game started soon.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17959

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:40 am

With not much to do, you watch her run around. You think she'd actually be a wildcard I'm this game. She seems to like explosives, that's for sure. You wonder what the point of this game is. Looking outside, there is nothing but blank space. You then look upwards and see another Spirograph. Again, green. You walk outside, wow, it's a long way up. You remember that you could extend and place rooms in Emmy's home. Perhaps you need to get to this gate to continue? You're not sure. That's the only thing in here; at least.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:05 pm

Noxxia smiled at the antics of the human, wondering just how she would go about making the Heiress pay when she found out the extent of the damage she was about to inflict on them.

[lA]: Yeah yeah Whatever
[lA]: Just use this cod here to get shoreself the thing you need to prototype
[lA]: ptc9000
[lA]: That's for the Female Lucy
[lA]: bqn9008
[lA]: That's for the male Arkh

As she waited for he reply, she began to practice again with her powers, summoning more partially completed rocks and sand as she failed to full form the thing she desired, a complete rock.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20726

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:53 pm

You wipe off your forehead and walk out of the exercise room. Giving a hug to Tas as you walk out and saying thanks. You walk into your personal room and sit down on a pile of scarves that you own. Then you pull out your portable husktop and decide to message Nox.

melodicShowgirl [MS] began trolling lackadaisicalAscendancy [lA]

MS: hEy Nox I'm juSt ChECking in on you and making SurE you arE alivE and all that jazz. alSo I guESS um Sorry about not Stoping by EarliEr .-. EvEn tho It would havE bEEn awkward SinCE I wouldn't havE told you that I waS Coming. Oh alSo did you likE thE plantS I SEnt you a fEw wEEkS ago?
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 pm

[BUMP]
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 am

He rubbed his eyes again, and sighed. All too many things were happening at once. Didn't he still have his goggles on? Perhaps they'd still be on when he dreamed of that strange place again. He still hadn't figured out who was in the second tower. Perhaps he'd try today. Same as usual, he had set an alarm off in case someone tried to message him. CerboidSprite's howling was heard off in the background. Probably killing some imps. There was a plus to having him, you supposed. But the downsides of not being able to communicate were too strong. You flopped on your bed and groaned, falling asleep.

Again he woke up on, unknowingly of course, Prospit. Though he had seen a small amount of change regarding to the prospitans. Instead of their regular white clothing, they now had a ring on; and some sort of shoulder pad made of some white, metallic material. He guessed the shoulder pad was from his prototyping. Was the ring from Emmy? She didn't seem like the type of person to wear a ring. And if so, why throw away jewelry? Right, stuff to get to. You continued to fly towards the largest tower.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 am

((This seems an acceptable time for Arkh to wake up. I'll post later today, as it's 3:47 in the morning, I've been up all night, and have to be up by like five.
Kek. I am the master of shit sleeping schedules.))
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19255

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:05 pm

MS: hEy Nox I'm juSt ChECking in on you and making SurE you arE alivE and all that jazz. alSo I guESS um Sorry about not Stoping by EarliEr .-. EvEn tho It would havE bEEn awkward SinCE I wouldn't havE told you that I waS Coming. Oh alSo did you likE thE plantS I SEnt you a fEw wEEkS ago?

[lA]: Huh?
[lA]: Oh you sent those?
[lA]: I thought our resident Sear was being an Bass again
[lA]: Can you believe that guy?
[lA]: Lying about our session being a dud
[lA]: Where doe she get off?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm

((Sorry I didn't post yesterday, m8s, computer wouldn't turn on, and I had an hour of sleep, so I was just like "lel fuck it" and went to sleep.))

You wake up in a puddle of red goo, goo which was leaking out of the back of your head, since you decided it would be a great idea to SWING A FLAIL, YOU BROKE YOUR HAND LAST TIME, YOU ABSOLUTE DUNKASS.

Was that a middle finger? You expect me not to get sassy? You're such a little shit. Go respond to that new memo, but first, slap a bandage on the back of your brain capacitor.

Memolog:

You look over to your loyal DOUGSPRITE, who is currently attempting to lick his no-longer existent ass. You wonder how to make him better, then it hits you.
You toss in the new item, and now Doug has a absolutely kickass pair of shades.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19255

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:42 am

He flew outside the window of the tower and saw someone lying, asleep. They too were dressed in golden robes (he refused to call them pyjamas) and in a completely golden bedroom; much like the rest of the planet. He didn't recognize this girl, though. He'd seen what Emmy looked like through his own session and he doubted it was Arkh; though it'd be pretty funny, so was this Lucy? He looked away, looking at people while they sleep wasn't appropriate; anyway. So, what could he do here? He turned his attention to the sky. . . That wasn't the sky, that was something else. A large blue sphere with silver clouds. He'd question it; but first he wanted to know what this place was. Perhaps the trolls would know. . . CerboidSprite would probably know; but turns out, that people don't like him for whatever reason.

After flying around the gold planet to get his bearings; there wasn't much to do at this point in time. He remembered finding Lucy on this planet. Was it a planet? It was orbiting something larger; so was that thing the sun? Or was this the blue planet's moon? It didn't matter, right? Surely this was all his imagination; right? It's his dream, not anyone else's. This is all his imagination and no-one else has been having this dream. . . So it wouldn't matter what he did? He wasn't sure, the idea of power and control never appealed to him anyway.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

(ba ba bump)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:10 pm

You laugh a little at what she said. Why didnt you stay on her side? The world may never know.

[lA]: Huh?
[lA]: Oh you sent those?
[lA]: I thought our resident Sear was being an Bass again
[lA]: Can you believe that guy?
[lA]: Lying about our session being a dud
[lA]: Where doe she get off?

MS: I havE no idEa Nox, So iS it truE? What you arE doing to thE humanS, trying to SabotagE thEm. CauSE I don't bEliEvE it! Oh wEll, alSo Sab iS on hiS planEt laSt timE I ChECkEd but to bE honESt I havE no idEa whErE hE wEnt aftEr wE talkEd.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:18 pm

Adter waiting a little bit, you looked to your trolian for the reply you got from one of your friends, only to have your eyes widen in shock and surprise.

Chat log:

After that, you quickly went back to the large human related memo, your anger build at how untrustworthy the humans were.

Human memo:
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Let's just hope the females of your race are the more intelligent ones? What the hell is that supposed to mean? He mumbled to himself, furrowing a brow. He didn't doubt any of his friends in any regard, of course, but that was uncalled for. It was probably better that Arkh didn't listen to this troll. A troll already gave you a code and made CerboidSprite; which cannot give you any sort of information instead of a series of growls and gibberish.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:10 pm

You start talking to yourself again.

Sabazi 1: Hmm... I'm sorry I screwed you on your redrom, man.

Sabazi A: It's okay, I guess.
Sabazi A: I mean, it's not okay, but I respect your feelings is all.
Sabazi A: Sorry about your palerom.

Sabazi 1: It's not okay, but okay. The kind of okay you just said.
Sabazi 1: So, what should we do?

Sabazi A: I don't know. I just don't know.

Sabazi 1: I guess we could talk to Caroll.

Sabazi A: No, you would only make things worse.

Sabazi 1: True, maybe we could talk to Thr-. Nah.

Sabazi A: Taston? Eh, he might not like me.

Sabazi 1: I feel like there's someone we're missing. Oh yeah...

Sabazi A: Wait, not her, it probably would be better to talk to Caroll then to her.

Sabazi 1: True, then I have no idea who to talk to.

Sabazi A: Oh, now I realized something!

Sabazi 1: I think we just got the same idea.

After just sitting there contemplating what you've done for a while with just self-argumentation, you decide you have finally found out exactly what to do.

-----------
Sabazi [Unknown]

legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling lackadasicalAscendacy[LA]
LF: Oh, hello. Just the person I wanted to talk to.
LF: You kind of suck at lying, so you're probably the best person to get an honest opinion from.
LF: Oh, other-me isn't saying anything... That's odd.
LF: Anyways, you also seem to want to dominate and guide.
LF: I guess because of the blood and all.
LF: So, I guess I've put off not listening to you for long enough.
LF: So, anyways, want to tell me I suck, and sort of "empress" me in the right direction for something I'll tell you about?

-----------

-----------
Sabazi[The Other One]

legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling perpetuallyAdroit[PA]
LF: Oh, hello. Just the person I wanted to talk to.
LF: You're a seer and all, so you seem to be the best guide out of all of us.
LF: Oh, other-me isn't saying anything... That's odd.
LF: Anyways, you've guided us all before, and it's been a while.
LF: Oh, yeah...
LF: I forgot we haven't ACTUALLY talked for like a long time, because of the whole "evil" thing.
LF: I think I got that fixed now.
LF: I guess we can catch up on us and myself a bit later.
LF: So, are you willing to point me in the right direction with some relationship stuff and all-around hear much of a complete ass I am?

-----------
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18907

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next