Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

RAP TIME, KIDDOS

2 posters

Go down

RAP TIME, KIDDOS Empty RAP TIME, KIDDOS

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:51 am

This is where I'll post my sick-ass, dank-ass, and shit-ass rhymes for you all to see. Sick-ass is both a compliment and way to describe the contents of the rap itself.

Blood:

Red and blue, soaked all the way through, circulates, but it's far too late, your blood's been spilled, won't be long 'till you've been killed, one strike, low flesh damage, but a shower of blood and carnage, chugalug, gallons of red stuff, such bloodlust, I'll never get enough, fill up my goblet of gore, fill it up twice, I need more.

The sight of your blood flowing gets my own going, feel the pump-da-pump, got a hunger and a passion and a thirst, it only gets worse, can't quench, dead stench, need more of the fluid that's 98.6 degrees, teeming with disease, I can see it pulsing in your veins, asking to be freed.

Gallons and gallons of blood, let the world run with red until everybody drowns, from Iceland to the great down under, need a drink so you stab a bag, that's a red flag, was once white, now soaked, jugular cut so you croak, sputter on your own life, it's a crime, leave the flesh and use the blood, can't get enough of the red stuff, it's time for a bloodbath!

The sight of your blood flowing gets my own going, feel the pump-da-pump, got a hunger and a passion and a thirst, it only gets worse, can't quench, dead stench, need more of the fluid that's 98.6 degrees, teeming with disease, I can see it pulsing in your veins, asking to be freed.

Day after day there's glass after glass, hemophiliac convenient, when you empty your spleen of it, use it to fill my pond, of blood I am so fond, when it leaves that is, when it flows and stains and soaks, without it your life is so broke, lay down, stiff after a few hours, feeling like blood gives me powers, I even use it in my shower!
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19215

Back to top Go down

RAP TIME, KIDDOS Empty Re: RAP TIME, KIDDOS

Post by trichotomousKeeper Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:57 am

dang. It may be the alcohol talking, or my past of a love of blood, but that was awesome.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17919

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 pm

It may just be the lack of sleep talking, but gr8, m8. Th8nks.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun May 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Bullshit:

Evacuate the area, this ain't no tale of a fairy-a, the world is flipped, and someone's about to get hit. Call in the h-bomb, nothing right now feels even slightly wrong, so hot you'll need to pick me up with some heat-proof gloves and aluminum tongues. Read the fucking Necronomicon, and take your silly ass to Comic-con, slam your head down. Feel the love flow through you, and drink some pomegranate juice, find your muse, and if there's more than one then choose.

These words are nothing but nonsense, coming from a fat nerd, the biggest dumbass in the herd, take a look at me, I don't feel free, these words are bullshit pouring from my mouth, phantom speech, security breach, lock down sector four, this must seem like such a bore, reading this absolute bullshittery I'm spewing a mile a minute, each little verse I'm gonna hit it and quit it, it's over in an instant.

Fuck me for making this, fuck you for reading it, fuck it all, fuck it tenderly in the hall, nothing rhymes with orange so I'll make up a word, gorenz, expand your world, and hold, your cup out, and let me fill it with what from my mouth spouts, which I mentioned a million times is bullshit, every little bit, meow goes the cat, the cat rolled in the mat, this one ain't got no hat, but he is pretty fat.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down