Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

+4
proffesionalHunter
cocoaSmiles
timesrowKilling
NightmareKeeper
8 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 pm

She felt slight embarrassed, being carried home like a child. But it was also really nice, in a sweet kind of swooing way of its very own. She tried to not chuckle to her self. But it was hard she rested her head on his shoulder, looking to mat who had joined them.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21766
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by NightmareKeeper Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Klaus shrugs dunno, oh, now that we're all together and all... i'd like to give ya all some advise. And please, take it seriously... yeah?, do not, never, go to the forest alone, yeah?, and if possible, take an animal with ya... there are dangerous animals there, really, dangerous things... i'm not saying it just to scare ya all... he tells you, serious, not a smile, not anything that you could take as a joke or anything...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17607

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:39 pm

Mat thinks of how silly that was.

If he didn't want us to go why would he mention it. Ehh whatever. Someone's gonna go inside i have a feeling. Mat takes it as a weird joke, or trick to get someone to get curious and go inside.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18104

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:43 pm

She raised a brow at how serious it was. Maybe she'd check it out later, but probably not. She'd forget anyways, she suspected.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17804

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:45 pm

You feel a little unsettled but nod at what klaus says. "I'll make sure to not go in there alone." Finally the group arrives at Ryan's house and you set her down. "We are here Ryan." You say with a smile and giggle a little.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18744

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Shrugging off the ominous warning, you smile a bit. "I hope you get better soon, paesano. And maybe we could all hang later?"
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16882

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Paesano. Someone's been watching a bit too much Super Mario Super Show.

"See you around"

Mat looks towards the group wondering what's gonna be their next move
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm

"ill probably go back home not that my carers are worried of course just that im tired as fuck right now" She rubbed her eyes, before putting her hands back inside her pockets.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:02 pm

"Thanks.." She mumbles and heeds the warning, she rubs at the back of her neck and looks to the door, thinking she would head around side and sit in the garden for a while, "Thank you Will." She shuffles her feet. Gahhhh why is she being so..acting so. She really otta give up asking her self questions. It would be gone soon..she hoped.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:05 pm

This was no normal stomach ache. This was the stomach ache brought by former gods of which were banished to the depths of hell only to come back to infect this girl with the ache of death.

No but seriously Mat wanted to ask what's wrong but this girl seemed to dislike me for some reason.
If your having trouble standing then it has to be serious.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:16 pm

"No problem Ryan." You smile and wave goodbye to Ryan. "I'm guessing everyone's going to turn in for the night." You continue smiling then feel your breast pocket. Shit you left Your deck of cards at klaus' house. "Hey klaus I left my deck of cards at your house." Immediately you feel embarrassed and scratch the back of your head while blushing.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Mat sense the huge amount of homo in the air. "Well I'm gonna go home now, gotta do things"

Mat rushes home.

As Mat enters his home his dad greets him.

Papa Blanche: How was it?

"We played cards. I'm gonna go to my room now."

Mat thought about his day. Damn that burger was good. Oh wait yeah the get together. Mat didn't really learn anything about anyone. There was that one weird host guy, the obviously gay guy that girls are oblivious to his homosexuality and fall for him cuz reasons. That one tree girl. That one girl with the sass and the ache that tried to suss me for no reason at all. And that one quiet chick.
Then there's me/ I'm basically just....that guy.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Klaus grins when will says that oh, we can go back and take it if ya want he says, signing towards his house and maybe get to know each other better?, we didn't really talk that much to anyone, did we?, i should have suggested to play a couple of I've never, rounds... he sighs, looking at will now, like, asking him if he'll come or not.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 pm

"Will..do you want to many talk more later on..." She said rubbing the back of her head as she backed up slightly to wards her garden. Not wanting to interfere with anything he also looked a tad busy.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:37 pm

She made the short journey home. The house was very quiet as she snuck up to her tiny room. Today was pretty interesting; at least. Though it'd all be forgotten in a few days. The same fate as most of her memories, lost into the void of her mind. Pretty dark shit. Eh, whatever. Without not another moments' thought, she fell asleep.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:38 pm

"I've never, I love that game." You laugh and nod. " of course I'll go back with you." With a big smile you giggle a little and begin to walk back to klaus' house. Still with a little bit of blush on your face. "Yeah really the only person I know kinda well so far is Ryan. So yeah why not get to know eachother better!"

You hear Ryan and turn to her with a smile. " I'll come over tomorrow I promise, but right now you need to get some sleep."  You run over to her and give her a hug. "I'll be over tomorrow." You let her walk back into her garden and you walk over to Kalus.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Klaus nods, looking at you heh, do you play it drinking alcohol or just some... other drink? he asks you, curious, as you both make it back to his house, grey leading the way.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Meanwhile...

*click*.....*click* ..... *rapid typing*.....

"Hmm I gotta edit these videos....*click*.....*click*...."

After a hard days work Mat falls asleep face first on his desk.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by nonsensicalDisruption Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:45 pm

"Unico vero accoppiamentoposso quasi sentire l'odore della omosessualità" you mutter to yourself as a kind of inside joke. You kind of miss your good friends in Italy. You turn to leave, waving a quick goodbye as you walk down the sidewalk, bag in hand.
nonsensicalDisruption
nonsensicalDisruption
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 113
Boondollars : 16882

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:46 pm

"Depends on the crowd I'm with." You laugh a little nervously while walking next to him. "I'll do either really." You smile and continue walking.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 pm

You were surprised by the hug. But hugged back, tomorrow would be nice. You head off in to the garden and sit on the nice bench you brought from your own town, pulling your knees up and sighing. You are being so asinine today..such a child.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 pm

KLaus nods - when you do it with alcohol it's funnier, like, seeing how everybody gets drunk and stuff he says, with a soft chuckle - how was is for you to move here?, did ya leave people behind?, friends?, a boyfriend perhaps?... he says, taking the risk of insinuating that he likes boys, what he thinks he does... and is really willing to know. heh.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:59 pm

You have a bit of a surprised face on after hearing him say boyfriend. "Well I had a boyfriend for almost a year. Then my mom started telling me that he was treating me terribly. About three months ago I broke up with him." You tear up a little bit and wipe your eyes. "I also left a lot of close friends but atleast we still keep in touch through pester chum and texting eachother."
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Klaus nods - i've always been one of those who just take people to bed without even knowing their name, but i used to do that just to bother my parents, because they didn't agree with me being pansexual, so welp, they have finally left. send me money and stuff sometimes and never come here, heh... - he kinda laugh harshly... but i stopped a while ago, its not so funny... my handle is PiercedAnima, by the way, which is yours? - he asks, looking at you and smiling a little as he opens his house's door.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:27 pm

"NostalgicallyChallenged. I'll make sure to add you when I get home." You smile and walk in the door. "That sucks. Having parents that won't accept you for who you are." You smile. "So it's just you and grey?" You cock one eyebrow up.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next