Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

+4
proffesionalHunter
cocoaSmiles
timesrowKilling
NightmareKeeper
8 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Ryan looked rather surprised, by the sudden..well yelling, "Oh! Hello Klaus. Will." She smiles softly at them both. "I wasn't heading in.."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21766
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:35 pm

You are still blushing. "You shouldn't go In there alone. Even if you do you should bring a weapon..." You seem a little bit overprotective after seeing her almost go in. "You could have died..." You whisper looking down at the ground.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18744

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Klaus sighs - yeah, we found a corpse in my garden this morning... and now we know why the pizza never arrived. Do ya know anythinf about it?, did ya see something... you know, WEIRD? - he asks you, inquisitive, giving you a suspicious look... he wants to know if you k w something about the beast...
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17607

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:46 pm

She looks down and frowns slightly, "I came out last night and took some samples around the entrances..something started after me...It was at my door but didn't come in..i was scared, really scared. " She looked up at them and sighed, "Do you know what it was..? perhaps?"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 pm

"Wait could there be two of them...." You whisper to klaus with a very worried expression. Still blushing but having blush on your face.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:53 pm

"Do you have a fervor?" She asked moving closer to will, pushing his hair up and resting her forehead to his, closing her eyes, "hm...you feel fine.."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Klaus sighs - dammit... that was for sure the beast who killed the pizza deliverer, i should have ordered a female one!. You don't really need to worry though, it could lick you but it doesn't kill females. Or has never done it before... thst why it didn't get inside your house, we had to turn off the lights and everthing... lucky women - he says, with a soft growl - i call it Slippery tongue, usually comes out a night... and wanders around the neighborhood. Then while daytimes remains in the forest. That's why you shouldn't go in.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:03 pm

"Hehe no I'm fine Ryan. Slippery tongue..." You still have a worried expression on your face. "So that thing only attacks men...but still Ryan please don't go back in there, it seems dangerous even if it won't attack you." You try to calm the blush and look around at the forest. Then you see two eyes watching you. "I-i-I." You can't finish your sentence but the thing is that it is still staring.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:08 pm

She sighs and looks to Klaus, thinking for a moment, "Then we should make a plan then, I don't mind being some kind of bate." She looked to Will as he couldn't finish his sentences then to the forest, "oh please tell me it is not there.."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Grey starts barking furiously, turning towards the forest - oh my... ryan. Girls are no shield, he'll just ignore you, though if you wanna be its friend, its up to you but i wouldn't try it anyway... will lets get the fuck outta here... - he says, pushing yoy backwards towards the beighborhood... the beast remains in the forest, now, not even trying to move or get out of the shadows that hide him now... ugh... it smells like rotten flesh again
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 pm

You still are petrified in fear then when klaus begins to push you you begin to walk with him away from the beast. "I-i-i" you still can't finish your sentence and begin to run this time you are holding his wrist.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:32 pm

"GOD $#^%!$ these servers are soo $#!^. And they have the swear filter on jesus."

Mat realized how much the first 2 were superior to the 3rd in every way. He also doesn't realize its a beta which means stuff is messed up. Mat turns off his console and walks outside.

"Can't believe I preferred going outside to playin the beta"

Mat walked around aimlessly looking for stuff to do. He usually gets into some event when he goes outside.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18104

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Ryan panics slightly as she grabs at both Will and Klaus's hand and got to run, grading them with her, "lets get the hell out of here now!" She can't help but relies how bad it smells!!
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Klaus holds her hand tightly until he can no longer see the beast, and it doesn't come out after you, nope.
Grey follows the kids.

As they all get away from the forest, the beast now known as Slippery Tongue continues watching, thinking about how hilarious the situation is, really. But he can't really laugh, or maybe she, if you want to know the beast's gender just ask it. Might actually answer, ya know?
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Ryan soon stopped and let go, "What the hell is it...Why dose it eat men? We should catch it, damn that's a dumb idea.." she panicked and answered her own questions slowly as she paced back and forth.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:06 pm

You fall over still panic stricken. Just muttering something unintelligible. Then you curl up into a ball mid panic attack. You start to shake some more and continue muttering your unintelligible words. Tears are now forming in your eyes.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Mat turns a corner to see a girl walking back and forth. Ryan is with .... Klaus?
And Will who is in a fetal position trembling.

"Uh. Hey guys something wrong?"
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Klaus growls - it doesn't eat men, it judt kills them,  think it eats fish, actually,but i'm not sure... i never stopped to ask it, ya know?? - he says, panting softly - he had to dtay at my place, the poor kid must habe missed his mommy - he says, joking about Will, trying to light the mood a little... and then leands down to check on will - god dammit... hey will, hey, calm down man its nowhere near us now. Hey?, I'm here man, Klaus, no one is gonna hurt ya... - he says, patting will's back, scared about somethinf happenin to the kid and not being able to help.
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:15 pm

"WHY WOULD YOU STOP AND ASK IT! ARE YOU BLOODY NUTS!?" She screeched and sat down holding her knees close as she took a few deep breaths, "Okay..okay..It...It is okay..." She sighed and shifted to her knees, "Hello Mat.." She rested a hand on Wills knee, "We are here for you...deep breaths Will."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Your breathing begins to go back to being normal. Yet you still continue to shake and mutter the unintelligible words. Still in fetal position your eyes begin to wander all over then you begin to cry. You then use your arms to grab for klaus still crying. You continue to mutter that same unintelligible words which now sound like a phrase of some sort.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Klaus grabs onto you too automatically, he wants to calm you down but this time it was most because you amost throw him backwards, heh, so he tajes his chance and shooshes you, troking your back slowly as you continue crying, poor kiddo... he thinks for himself, mayne u shouldnt have said that, you gotta put a filter in the things thst come from your head, before you let them free around there man..
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Mat feels as if he should've stayed inside. Why does bad shit always happen when he goes outside?

"I think you guys need to calm down. Whatever boogie man is hiding in wherever your fine. Maybe being outside while your scared of whatever isn't a great idea."

proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:24 pm

She pulls her hand away as she watches the other, looking between the two and signing softly stood to dust her self off as she gathered her composer. She rubbed her forehead slightly. It was fine, she was fine, he had who he needed and they would all calm down soon. right...
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:33 pm

You begin to stop shaking while being held by klaus. "Wh-where's Ryan?" You are still very worried but you care for your friends anyway. you release one of your arms from klaus and try to reach for Ryan still crying.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:07 pm

She cracks a small smile as she sweeps her hands behind her, flatting her lab coat as she kneels back down and takes Wills hand, "I am right here will, We are all right here with you, all is okay."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next