Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door - Page 2 Empty Re: no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:09 pm

You smile and slip the ice pick into the waist of your pants. " I just had an itch. That's all." you smile and get a serious look on your face. Then you lean in closer and whisper. " (we are looking for a little girl wearing a hat with a snowflake on it)" you lean out and take another sip.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18759

Back to top Go down

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door - Page 2 Empty Re: no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 pm

The bar tender starts to laugh to himself a little bit.

A little girl? in here? are you sure you got on the right building? i dont think any parent would bring their daughter to a party of drunk bastards like thise one.

But...i hear something .- -... --- ..- - the tenth ..-. .-.. --- --- .-. grrr...excuse -- .

The bar tender is getting a little bit irritated and starts hitting the side of the black box besides him. As he starts spining the box, you do notice the snowflake symbol on the side of the box
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18171

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:06 pm

You spot the snowflake on the box and cock up an eyebrow. Since the machine appears to be breaking constantly you switch back to the other language." .-- .... . .-. . / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / --. . - / - .... .- - " you cannot take your eyes off the snowflake.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:21 pm

-this old thing? .. - ... / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / --- .-.. -.. / .--. .-. --- -.. ..- -.-. - ... / --- ..-. / - .... . / -.-. --- -- .--. .- -. -.-- --..-- / - .... . / -. . .-- / --- -. . ... / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .--. ..- - / .. - / --- -. / - .... . / -... .- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / . .- .-. But this old one works whenever it feels like it

He says giving up in trying to make the thing work.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 pm

You decide to try to help him fix it. " I might be able to fix it for you. Just depends if you have snything to open it up with. " still staring at the snowflake you get out your phone and open up an app that might help.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Dont worry, i may have to get a new one anyways, i cant take this old rock with me everywhere. Hey i could get one for you if you happend to walk close to town someday. And...its is just me, or the music stoped?

you see around and most people have leaved the room with out you noticing. There still are some guys drunk on the floor but, not anyone talking across the room like before. What happend to them? The bar tender seems to be as suprised as you at the desapereance of the guest
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:57 am

You pull Ruth close and whisper. " you get out of here but do not close the door on Joan. you tear up a little as you release her. Damnit showing emotion that is a sign of weakness. You reach around your back and get your ice pick ready.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:27 pm

She noddds and dose as tolled, as soon as Jona let go she ran, pushing threw the crowd of people, what was going on, you felt so lost, you even felt a little tired. but you still were unsure what to say to the bartender.. she slowed down when close to the door, was jona coming?
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21781
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:53 pm

.....where did your friend go?..i..cant see her anymore. What happend to her, what happend with everyone in here?

The bartender seemed confused of whats going on. He looked scared, not knowing what to do.

...is there something you are not telling me?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:19 pm

You move in close to the bartender "yes there's a lot you don't know. Now tell me why is there that snowflake on the box" You have the ice pick pressed against him ready to stab. as you look around the crowd easily spotting Ruth.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:41 pm

the bartender, shivering in fear rises both arms hoping for the best

w.wh.what do you mean? is the symbol of the company, it's everywhere.
why are you doing this? whats going on here?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:48 pm

" what's the companies name?" you pull the ice pick away from the bartender but still keep it readied.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:02 pm

..snowdrop enterprice...how do you dont know this. This is like, the biggest company on the planet....

..and..could you...Not..stab me with that....please.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:14 pm

" I'm going to put it away as soon as I know that I'm safe. you back away from the bartender and sit down thinking.

Last edited by timesrowKilling on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:25 pm

safe?...do you mean, is there someone after you? what did you did?

And, why did you come here if you didnt even know where you were?.......boy, you really arent from this part of town
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:54 pm

" now tell me all that you know about this company." you start to twirl the weapon around.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:29 pm

She kept at the door, feeling very uncomfortable. She paniced a little why was she sent back out anyways...
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 am

((Could I join?))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17819

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:20 pm

((Join in whenever HT))
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:36 pm

((like the tittle says, everyone is welcome, just open a door and enter the scene))

..what do you want to know? i mean, this company makes and controls everything on the planet. You could not posible missed it. You cant go to buy a drink with out seeing something about the company, some say that they even control some people in the goverment.

But...from where are you? where did you came from?.....im not going to lie...you are scaring me
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 pm

" that's none of your business, I have everything I need... Goodbye." you stand up from the chair and walk to wards the exit where you can see Ruth on the other side. You step through the door then move the guy you stabbed earlier into the bar then shut the door with Ruth next to you.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 am

"So..What was that all about?!" she looked slightly panicked, what was going on and what was said? "how did you...what were you speaking..."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:03 am

It was a regular shift for him. He exited the room he was currently occupying, and began to walk to the bar.

Maintenance, that's what he did. That's all he knew, par his own name. He didn't know how he got here, but he figured he was good at fixing things; kind of. He still didn't know how he figured it out, but he liked fixing things and making things. It's what he did best, and it was the only thing he did.

An oddity was that throughout the entire building, he hadn't seen another person with skin like his. Maybe people like him did maintenance? He didn't know, and it bugged him a lot. But he tried to not let it bother him, as it distracted him from his work. Today was already different as he saw two people standing outside the door of the bar. He dropped his tool box on the floor with a heavy clunk. These people weren't the kind he was used to. Were they rookies? Did this place even have rookies? What was this place? The only rooms he'd been into was the one he was just in and the bar. Who were these people?

Who was he?
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:26 pm

" that was just one of Joan's many tricks. Also Joan wanted to get information on a few things she saw. Apparently the little girl with the snowflake hat is connected to a company called the snowflake enterprise." you hear a noise coming from behind you and you reach into your pocket and palm one of your many razor blades.

Last edited by timesrowKilling on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Upon realizing one of them was armed, he scrambled for his wrench. This thing never let him down, but he had a feeling this would go rather poorly on his half. He took a step back, leaving his tool box where it was. His eyes obviously showed fear, and his build was rather weak.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next