Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Bido Bison

3 posters

Go down

Bido Bison Empty Bido Bison

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Full Name: Bido Bison
Height: 5'9"
Physical appearance: A dark skinned, red eyed young man, Bido has sharp, foxlike eyes, a somewhat strong jaw, and broad shoulders. He stands at fairly average height, and keeps his hair tied in a short row of braids, one strand dyed red. He has a fairly broad nose, and well muscled arms. He enjoys flexing his muscles.

He wears a white muscle shirt, with a picture of a red mouthpiece on it. He wears tinted shades, boxing trunks, and sandals. He's missing a few of his back teeth, and has dark rings under his eyes.

Personality: Somewhat cagey and terse, Bido doesn't talk when he doesn't have to, often putting up a strong front. He has a punishing workout regimen, and loves to show off, flexing his hard earned muscles. He doesn't brag often, but he loves to show off; he'll take the most straightforward and powerful method, bowling through enemies and smashing obstacles to pieces in order to get a rise from his peers.

He's proudly gay, and likes feminine, princely, slender lads. He's very nervous around them, however, and isn't very good with dating. He has hidden his sexual orientation from his father, and constantly waits for the right time to bring up the subject, though that time may never come as he fears his father's judgement.

He gives his 110% in everything he does, and never fails to compliment the strong deeds of his peers. He is rather clumsy when it comes to delicate work, and sometimes fawns over intricate, designs, like well made china or interior decoration. He enjoys fast jazz, and plays the saxophone insanely well.

Handle: caligulianLawbringer
Typing Style: types in all lowercase, but uses punctuation. WHEN MAKING A DECLARATIVE STATEMENT, HE SHIFTS TO CAPS. uses commas a lot when speaking to men he finds attractive. never uses exclamation points.
Eye color: Red.
Symbol: A red mouthpiece.
Guardian: Jomm Bison (Father)

Strengths: Physical strength, insane endurance and stamina, calm under pressure.
Weaknesses: Nervous around delicate items, has trouble with attractive men, not particularly fast, relying on his endurance and steady pace to outlast and crush his foes.
Fears/Insecurities: That his father would be disgusted by him, that he'll never find love due to his awkwardness.
Likes and Hobbies: Enjoys boxing videos and highlights, jazz, and reading old stories about his father.
Dislikes: Pigs (like rude people), run on sentences, people criticizing his friends.

God Tier Title: Prince of Time
Land: Land of Steel and Fire
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Glovekind, Towelkind

Describe your character in three words: Strong, tacit, strange.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: He would bring a beach towel and his collection of Free manga.

Other: At his God Tier, he can literally punch objects into the past or future, dooming them to entropy in the distant past, or straight up knocking them into next week.

"PREPARE TO FACE THE BISON FISTICUFF STYLE PASSED DOWN FOR GENERATIONS." 

"this will hurt you more than it hurts me. actually it probably won't hurt me at all."
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19634

Back to top Go down

Bido Bison Empty Re: Bido Bison

Post by BurdenKing Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:14 pm

approved
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20726