Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Arty Southers

2 posters

Go down

Hope Arty Southers

Post by tlo Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Full Name: Artemis ‘Arty’ Southers
Physique (Height/Weight): Tall for her age and of average build

Personality: (ISFP) Arty is a kind and creative person, willing to help anyone with a problem and is readily trusting, believing the best in everyone. She enjoys divulging in her hobbies in her free time, but is not against a chat with a friend. She usually keeps to herself, but she enjoys it when others seek her company or opinions, eager to share her thoughts on most issues if given a fair chance. She is always thoughtful towards other people’s emotions, and is empathetic to a fault. She hates witnessing pain and has a motherly spirit to those at a disadvantage.
However, she isn’t always so perfectly pleasant. If she finds you to be consistently distasteful or objectionable, she quickly shuts out and shuns you, if not actively trying to cleanse you of her ways. To those whom she disagrees with, she likely comes off as a bit of a bitch.

Physical appearance:
Image:
Arty is tall and somewhat daunting to those who don’t know her, her perfectly-applied lipstick and pale, regal features somewhat intimidating at first glance. Her eyes and mouth are somewhere between warm and bemused, her smallish nose and thin eyebrows welcoming. Her hair is a steel grey and reaches no further than her jawline, a bit wavy but not exactly trendy-something a grandmother might wear. She’s a highly convincing android, and wears clothes made of plastics and metals.
She usually adorns herself in long skirts and modest tops, but can be known to slip into a skimpier cocktail dress or summer wear if the occasion arises. Her prefered colors are greys and whites, seams lined with rivets and welding marks.

Strengths: Easily makes friends, unafraid to get her hands dirty, competent with rational thought, not particularly picky about anything; goes with the flow
Weaknesses: Sensitive, easily gets attached to things, a little indecisive, unsure how to handle intense situations, prone to panic
Fears/Insecurities: Panic-inducing situations(^), worries on things needlessly, crippling fear of heights
Likes and Hobbies: Biology, chemistry and horticulture, gardening and the collection of amphibious or reptilian pets, sculpting and pottery
Dislikes: Bigoted, rude or insensitive people, annoyances in general

Handle: isoproPhylanthropist
Typing Style: She’s pretty welcoming when she types, with lower punctuation and a relaxed style
Eye color: Dark navy blue (#020b2a)
Symbol: Moonflower
Image:
Guardian: Mum

God Tier Title: Prince of Space
Land: (i haven’t decided on a theme for the set of characters she is from yet)
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Hammerkind
Fetch Modus: Science Trivia Modus- In order to store an item in the modus one must answer a science trivia question, its difficulty depending on the worth of the item. If you fail a cooldown period for adding or retrieving items is induced depending on the worth of the item.

Other:

Last edited by tlo on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20375
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Hope Re: Arty Southers

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:40 pm

ACCEPTED!! NYEH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

i completely re-did this sheet, so it's awaiting re-approval and moving to the normal approved section
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 am

I guess I'll bump this again, because nobody re-approved it and moved it to the normal section after my edit.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrillho Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Accepted!

Again, this'll be a short one.

- Prince is a relatively active class in SGRURB, so I reccomend if you want to be a destroyer class to go with Bard or something of that nature. I don't know- I just felt it conflicted with the hesitant/indecisiveness of the character.
- I like the 'afraid of heights' part! I always feel like small minor fears/dislikes are what truly make a person rather than focusing on the more prominent ones in their life 100%. People aren't just afflicted by one thing, it's usually a collection of them!

Sorry you had to wait this long!
Thrillho
Thrillho
Character App Mod

Scorpio Posts : 73
Boondollars : 12223

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: