Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Johnny Whirligig

3 posters

Go down

Johnny Whirligig Empty Johnny Whirligig

Post by TheWilyWoodster Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Full Name: Johnny Whirligig
Height: 5'6"
Physical appearance: With his dirty blonde, ear-length hair ruffled and rectangle shades, Johnny dons a beanie with black, gray, and white stripes. He dons a long sleeve shirt that's mostly white with black sleeves, on the center of the torso piece is a picture of his childhood hero, Rad Cat, a skateboarding feline friend who had a short-lived cartoon back in the day. From the waist down, he dons a pair of burgundy cargo shorts and normal, white ankle socks. For footwear, he mostly wears the same pair of dirty, white shoes all day.
Personality: Despite being a cool guy to his friends, Joni is prone to being pretty sarcastic to the point of it being not very cool. Nobody is sure why, it's just a reflex for the guy. Johnny doesn't like to talk about his private life much, so much of what people know is because he let it slip out. Which brings me to my next point, he's loud-mouthed and pretty bad at keeping a secret, the guy is pretty much an extrovert to the absolute max, no way to turn that nob back a few dials.

We've talked about most of this guy's flaws, now let's bring up what he's good at. Johnny's good at getting people's attention, a constant need for attention in some scenarios would lead some to believe his family doesn't care about him very much, so he refuses to repeat his family's mistakes and tries to care about everyone he comes across, making enemies with this guy is near impossible if your avoiding directly harming people. Even if people tell him someone is bad, he'll try to talk things out anyways, only resorting to violence in cases where he realizes maybe talking isn't the best idea.

Which brings me to his biggest flaw, he overestimates his own strength and thinks of himself as pretty darned strong. Which is the exact opposite of the case, so much as a held back play much could bruise him, so it's easy to imagine what a full on punch would do to his body. On top of that, he can't do much lifting on his own. But he is fast on his feet, and that's it.

Another notable character flaw is that if your friendly enough to the guy, he will follow your orders, on top of that. He has a fear of taking leadership and will always to redirect it to someone else. And he'll go to any length to prove how good of a friend he is, in some cases, that could include putting his own life on the line and getting into a scuffle. So in short, he's a selfless jerk, but also an idiotic, kindhearted selfless jerk who can't take a leadership role to save his life. It's also worth to note, that despite his cool demeanor, he throws all that out the window and gets pretty mad if someone insults Rad Cat, his favorite show.

Handle: kickflipAssistant
Typing Style: Probably the most boring part about this guy is his lack of a unique typing style, he types like some loser aside from situations where he throws it all out the window if Rad Cat is insulted. THEN HIS STYLE CHANGES TO THIS AND HE STOPS REALLY CARING ABOUT PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR!!!
Eye color: Olive green
Symbol: A Rad Cat headshot, so a orange tabby wearing red-framed sunglasses and a blue backwards baseball cap.
Guardian: His Uncle Marty

Strengths: Most of Johnny's strengths come from his kindness and willingness to show kindness to anyone right off the bat and put hostilities aside. He's also really quick on his feet and knows just how to run away in a decent fashion.
Weaknesses: Johnny is quick to believe anything he's told if the person is friendly enough to befriend him, leading him to be used more than often than one would think. He is also very physically weak, and overestimates his strength, this is due to him wanting to prove himself to be as strong as his guardian, Uncle Marty, aka, Big Marty. The roughest, toughest Car Dealer in town. This physical weakness is due to a birth defect which left him with weaker bones than the average human being, it's not serious enough to affect his body directly yet, unless he were to take a big fall and land on his legs.
Fears/Insecurities: Johnny has a fear of death, not because he fears the other side, but he's afraid of leaving all his friends behind and alone, the thought of leaving his friends sad scares him half to death, and an insecurity of his is his strength, he tries to avoid talking about his physical limits, and prefers to talk about how he is strong enough to do this and that.
Likes and Hobbies: Johnny likes cars, all cars. New cars, old cars, even fictional cars, mostly fictional cars. This car craze came from spending time with his beloved Uncle, who he loves very much. If it involves a fictional car, you know a pointless and probably made up facts about them, and won't refrain from educating you! Another one of Johnny's vast interests involve his love for old school Rock and Roll, and has various vinyl records hanging from his walls, mostly Queen.
Dislikes: Johnny seems to have a strong distaste for anyone who insults Rad Cat, your favorite cartoon franchise. Your a kind-hearted guy, but you'll hold a grudge against anyone who insults Rad Cat and his gnarly kickflips. Johnny seems to hate fighting, and prefers to talk things out rather than use his non-existent raw muscle power! on them.

God Tier Title: Seer of Hope
Land: Steam and Bees
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Ball kind

Describe your character in three words: kindhearted, weak moron.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: His Uncle Marty and his Rad Cat shirt.

Other: N/A

Last edited by TheWilyWoodster on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
TheWilyWoodster
TheWilyWoodster
Greentyke

Scorpio Posts : 10
Boondollars : 15470

Back to top Go down

Johnny Whirligig Empty Re: Johnny Whirligig

Post by DistantRed Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:56 pm

You have a lot of what you need (and you were quite detailed in doing so :D ), but you don't have everything. Please look over the template. I hope to see him soon in an RP.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 19532

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWilyWoodster Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Alright, I went and made some changes to the character. Let me know if there's anything I can fix about him.
TheWilyWoodster
TheWilyWoodster
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:11 pm

My point was that you need the little header things such as "eye color:" and the such.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWilyWoodster Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I picked a color next to the header thing and picked Olive, is this okay? Let me know, because I'm 100% smart and really new to this.
TheWilyWoodster
TheWilyWoodster
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Here is the template https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t39-human-template
I'm thinking you looked at it, but didn't scroll down?

Also, the naming scheme is 4-letters then two syllables btw.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWilyWoodster Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:01 am

Alright, I actually finished it. I feel super embarrassed for missing the rest of the bio skeleton, but it's done now.
TheWilyWoodster
TheWilyWoodster
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:15 am

Don't worry. You shouldn't feel embarrassed. I have one more little nitpick though. His name doesn't fit the naming scheme, 4-letter first name and two-syllable last name. You actually have it reversed. Besides that, he's a good character.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWilyWoodster Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 am

Alright, I reworked the name somewhat to keep Joni around, and I also redid his last name and I like it more than I do his previous last name.
TheWilyWoodster
TheWilyWoodster
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:31 am

Alright then. Approved. :D
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Just popping in to say that humans do not have to follow the naming convention if you really don't want to, it won't stop approval.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 21035
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Oh, alright.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWilyWoodster Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:58 pm

I went ahead and changed the name back to Johnny in that case, because Joni just sounds off for the character. Is that okay?
TheWilyWoodster
TheWilyWoodster
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Yup!
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator