Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Viseri Vinjin (upd8s)

2 posters

Go down

Rage Viseri Vinjin (upd8s)

Post by furry garbage Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:22 am

(Sorry if I hecked anything up here in advance.)

Full Name: Viseri Vinjin
Height: 5'3
Physical appearance: Viseri is not the tallest troll. She stands at 5'3, weighing in at about 80lbs, as skinny as her weight suggests. She has the standard fluffy black hair, a slightly large piece sticking out on either side of her head, looking almost like wings, and a mess of hair in her face pushed back by a pair of oversized glasses, too lazy to actually do anything with herself. Viseri adores her long black coat similar to that of a Waffen S.S. officer's (I don't know how else to explain it.), and has a tendency to get her horns stuck in it. Her horns are basically a B with an added, slightly smaller lowercase b ontop, a little larger than Terezi's horns.
Personality: Viseri is your average adorable bundle of anger, preffering to keep to her computer and to herself a lot. Of course, she'll open up to you once you become some sort of acquaintance to her. She'll still be a jerk, but not meaning it whenever she insults you or sends a glare your way. Her personality completely changes if she sees someone sad or depressed though, shuffling over quietly and sitting with whoever it is, offering to snuggle in her coat. Viseri isn't a bad troll, but she isn't the nicest most of the time.
Handle: internetMoth
Typing Quirk/Color: Viseri types in a Jade green. Her quirk isn't anything fancy, just excellent grammar. She thinks abbreviations are silly, and literally types everything out. She'll also do >>>>>THIS.<<<<< to get some sort of important point across.

Blood color: Viseri is a jadeblood, sharing the same shade with Kanaya.
Symbol: As stated before, her symbol is simply ><.
Lusus: A giant moth, who she affectionately refers to as Mothmom.

Strengths: Cooking, sewing, and oddly enough, singing. (Though I doubt anyone has heard her before.)
Weaknesses: Uncontrollable anger at times is definite. She'll trust you wholeheartedly if you befriend her, and is very easily embarrased, leaving herself vulnerable until she gets over it.
Fears/Insecurities: She's extremely insecure about her weight, wearing her coat to hide the majority of her body.
Likes/Hobbies: Viseri plays piano, not very well though. She prefers her own "piano", that being a keyboard. She'll sit on the internet for hours on end and rarely interact with anyone. She also seems to like calling people out on things she thinks are lies, stripping them away down to the truth, winning the argument almost every time. It's hilarious to watch her rants, unless you're on the receiving end.
Dislikes: Other trolls, just sentient beings in general. To be honest, she hates a lot of things. Everything. Like I said, adorable ball of anger. She also has a strong hate for the blood colors above her too, with the exceptions of friends, mostly out of jealousy.

God Tier Title: Heir of Rage
Land:
Land of Pollution and Rain
Derse or Prospit: Derse.
Strife Specibus: handsawKind
Psionic Power: No powers. Boo hoo.

Describe your character in three words: Angsty moth child.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Mothmom and her handsaw.

Other: Doot doot, nothing to see here my dudes.

Last edited by viiserys on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing quirk.)
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20253

Back to top Go down

Rage Re: Viseri Vinjin (upd8s)

Post by DistantRed Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 am

Approved. :)
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter