Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cantha Veneis, The Wonderful Wizard of Ozeath

Go down

Cantha Veneis, The Wonderful Wizard of Ozeath Empty Cantha Veneis, The Wonderful Wizard of Ozeath

Post by V.M.P. Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:03 pm

Full Name: Cantha Veneis
Title: Hand of The King, Wizard of Ozeath
Height: 6’1
House: Ward of House Cyroos

Physical Appearance:
A slim and tall figure, with a sharp jaw and a prominent forehead, black hair that reaches down to the shoulders and groomed straight, horns poking out through which seem to be gently curving back square pyramids, a button nose and full lips, with high cheek bones. she seems to have a cheerful curve in her brow and her lip. Her muscles are very defined, though usually hidden in long and either thick or luxurious clothing. she walks with a limp and if one pulls up her skirt a few inches they would see a peg leg lodged in their abdomen.
Personality: To King Ozeath, The first of his name,
As royal maester of the mind my examination of The Hand has led to an extremely expected and ideal conclusion.
Though she is a recluse, she is definitely completely sociable and absolutely does not hide behind her allies to avoid speaking in front of any plural amount of people, and she is quite adept at speaking I might add, no stuttering or ums and ahs at all! Be this as it may, I recommend that she be given time alone and she has demanded to never give a speech, because of reasons. Probably to maintain an air of mysticism, as she has enjoyed breeding this reputation.
Her mind is completely stable, and she does not even slightly teeter over the edge due to a heavy workload and the rush of pure euphoria such power has brought her so quickly. Be this as it may I recommend you don’t break up with her soon and to put a blanket denial over any decrees that involve burning down entire towns or mutilating and torturing people in public to send a message. She has a heart of gold!
You seem to be her only family she really considers close. Please read the rest of this examination in as sincere a tone as this last line I don’t want to die.
Blood Color: Bronze

Strengths: Administrative skill, exceptional in propaganda, an adept liar.
Weaknesses: a limp and weak left leg, crumbles in large social occasions, non-confrontational and a bit nutty when powerful.
Weapon of Choice: quill.
Psionic Power: lightning and poison leaking from the finger.

Describe your character in 3 words: spineless toxic accountant.

Other:
She keeps the hearts, brains, and genitals of her enemies, to reflect her thoughts on them, whether they be idiots, heartless, or without any shame globes. They’re in pickle jars in the basement.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19502
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down