Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

+4
Thebluemage
V.M.P.
Loki
BurdenKing
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Monster Fortress (IC Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

Post by BurdenKing Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:36 am

As vike returned with his bounty, the few goblins who were still in the cave immediately watched him, eyeing his kills hungrily. A couple began to whisper to one another as he walked up to the elders.

"Oh, I see you took down a few Colbats....What's that, clear goo. Oh, that's their poison. You are quite fortunate it didn't manage to bite you. One bite from a Colbat is quite dangerous, but with them hunting and attacking in packs, it can quickly lead to death." The elder explained stroking his long pale beard.

"I would suggest not eat the head, as that's where the poison is stored. The rest should be fine."
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:46 am

WHEN THEIR kNUCkLES CONNECT, PETRIE JERKS HIS FIST BACK WHILE SPREADING AND WIGGLING HIS FINGERS AND MAKING LOUD EXPLOSION NOISES, "SPKLOOOSHSSHSHSHSH."
"I like your rock."

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:46 am

Vike, heeding the elders advice proceeded to deconstruct the colbats of their bodies.
first taking off the colbats skin with the sopstone. the pelts where then flayed a side as he began to decapitate the colbats. Then proceeding to rip the meat off their bones to cook, grabing a stick Vike pieced the meat and began to cook it. Then an idea came to Vike in a way of making the sopstone stronger. "I would suggest not eating the head as that's where the poison is stored. the rest should be fine." garbing a stone Vike smashed the colbat's decapitated head and with any luck [Enhanced luck] the cause for the poison wont be damaged but revealed so Vike can use it. While doing this he noticed at least 3 smaller goblins in the back watching the smoke rise of the meat which was cooking on the village fire. Knowing that Vike wouldn't be able to eat all of the meat before it went of by themselves, offered to share with them.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20053

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:55 am

While one head was completely destroyed, the second head was able to be carefully opened up and Vike managed to find the glands that created the poison. With thgem, he could likely smear the poison onto his Sop stone and make it far deadlier

The hide from the Colbats, while not very strong, prove to be enough that It could possibly be used to create some thing stronger for Vike to wear. As of now, he only had a ragged loin cloth.

As for the cooking, Vike's offer to share with the three other goblins was immediately taken, and the four goblins sat and ate together happily. With bellies full of bat meat, the other goblins seemed to have grown to like Vike.

"How did you manage to get two bats all by yourself? The elders say they're very dangerous and stay in small packs." one female goblin said to him, scratching her head as she looked at him curiously.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:05 am

Vike spoke up, "First I scouted the nest, to see if a chance in victory was reachable, if so I then went about blocking any other entrance they could have left from, last but not least I went for the biggest ones throat as it seems to be a weakness, after that I was attacked by one but the other left to run-away which didn't bother me."
Vike stopped for a moment before continuing, "The elders are right though, they are dangerous. One of them tried to bite me and if they were able to break my skin then their gooey poison would have most likely killed me. So if you do plan to go after them be smart and either have better weapons or make sure that their are less of them to attack."
Vike knew that the other three goblins would attempt the feat but didn't want them to die so easily, warning them was the best thing to do do as Vike didn't have the right to stop them from trying.
"Hey, if you can do me a favour as for I did share some meat, if you do decide you want to hunt the colbats, can you give me the skin and their heads as I wish to use them."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:19 am

"Thank you, I just made it. Or, put it on a stick." Sitting with him, looking rather proud of herself. "Can I have these?" Pulling over a paw and pointing to the claws. "You can have everything else." Blowing her hair out of her face quickly, unblinking eyes staring at him. Those unblinking puppy eyes of hers.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20253

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:27 am

The goblins nodded, heading the warning. However the girl pipped up at the request "Sure, I wasn't going to eat those parts anyways." She said with a smile, leaning back and enjoying the warmth of the fire. The other two goblins, both males with one being thinner and taller then the thicker shorter one, nodded in understanding, finishing off their meal. The three sat in silence with Vike for a little, before the two males left.

The female stayed however, and seemed to be oblivious to the others leaving. "Do you think, "he voice pipped up, breaking the silence "That maybe I could come with you on your next hunt? I can try to bring those other guys with me. We sorta stayed in the cave today cause we don't know how to really hunt, but you sound like, really smart and stuff about it." She said, leaning forward and staring at Vike with a smile.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:33 am

Vike thought for a second, "Okay, but on one condition, you must bring a weapon. It would be dangerous if you go hunting with your bare hands. If your manage to get some and as well as your friends then you can come with me on my next hunt."
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:55 am

The girl nodded "Alright, that sounds fair. Though, we might need to really look...." She said, leaning back and sighing "But we'll try so we can learn from you." She said, looking at the fire and humming a bit.

~~~~~~

The sun is now 75% done with it's journey across the sky

~~~~~~
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:00 am

Vike looked at the fur and skin that was flayed earlier and decided to make use of it, garbing some primitive clothing and pulling some cords from around the cave Vike decided to work the skin onto the primitive clothing to add a layer of protection. Vike attempted to combine the skin which by now had dried out onto the primitive clothing with the cord, with luck [Enhanced luck] there would be success.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:31 pm

With a snort, A Goblin Called Jeff woke up in his corner of the cave. He slowly raised his head, a bit dizzy from his sleep. He had a nice dream, that he was big and respected... he even wore socks! However, the bitter taste of reality hit Jeff as soon as he woke up. No bigness, no respect, no nothing... and no food. Alarmed by his hungriness, A Goblin Called Jeff suddenly jumped up, his ears twitching. Oh great, his ability to see the random colours around fellow gobs did not help his dizziness. He tried to center his sight on one goblin. Oh, great, Jeff thought. It's Vike. A Goblin Called Jeff never liked Vike, with his intuitiveness and an ability to be actually competent. And it seemed he found himself a new friend. No matter, Jeff thought, he had more important things to do. After stretching his limbs and yawning, he ran out of the cave in search for some insects... maybe even a rat if he got lucky.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Leo Posts : 50
Boondollars : 15628

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Sitting back, Rita licked at the fur, cleaning up some off the blood of of it, she would need to wash it in a river at some kind if she could. but for now this was okay she hoped. Setting it aside she got closer to the rabbit, pawing at the bloody meat, wondering if she could eat it as it was.. it smelled good.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21781
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Leaning forward, he pokes at the meat with his new horn, chewing his lip, thinking. "Fire... We need fire. To make dinner good." Looking up he scrambles to his feet. "Foor fire, we need wood. Stick and leaf to feed it."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20198
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:53 pm

She nodded pulling the rabbits skin on to her head, holding it there for a moment while she looked around. For a moment she just stared before getting up and wandering around, picking up sticks around them. then looking back at him, the ears on her hat slumping to the side, "Uh I'm Rita..by the way."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:59 pm

He hums to himself as he gathers sticks for a fire, pausing for a moment to stick his new horn into a pocket. Looking to his new friend as she spoke he couldn't help giggling at her hat. "Oh. I'm Grak. Your name is pretty. So is your hat."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:01 pm

She smiled slighlty, her ears giving a wiggle, "T-thanks! I like your name too." She nodded and turned her back to him, kneeling down to gather up more sticks. Bringing a few back to the rabbit at a time to make a small pile for the wood.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Bringing his sticks back to the meat he adds them to the pile, then settles down to try and build up a fire for them to use. Being careful, not wanting to mess it up, his tongue sticks out a bit from the corner of his mouth as he concentrates.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:37 pm

She kneels down, watching closely as she pressed her knuckles to the ground as she huffed, sniffing towards the sticks slightly. She scooted around him and the sticks, wanting to understand more. she then began to look around the area, slightly board.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:50 pm

After a few minutes he sits back, satisfied with the arrangement of sticks, poking at a few leafs that were sticking out of them. Tapping his chin he frowns, looking around for the stone he had had before. "Where is it... There!" With a shout he scrambles across the ground[imagine the gemscurry that Peridot loves to do], snatching up the stone before returning to the sticks, taking out his horn and trying to use it and the stone to make some sparks to light the fire.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 pm

bro was saddened as he missed out on the fist bump, and he looks at the wound on his new friend's leg. he tries to rub it with fire to make it better and stop bleeding, as he noticed that fire does not make things bleed.

"who are you? do you want some of our badger?" he asks jaes.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19592
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:06 pm

She turned back and wandered over, staring over Gark's shoulder as he worked on the fire, "You sure you know what your doing?" She asked laying her head on his shoulder, one of the ears resting on his head as she watched..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Grak and rita's fire suddenly sprang to life, spreading to the tinder that formed its base as it began to spread to the stick.

The rabbits body held plenty of meet and organs to eat, all of which would likely taste far better cooked. As for Rita's new accessory, it still needed some thorough cleaning. An hour of washing and picking away the remaining bits of muscle and sinew would likely be all that was required.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Vike continued to work on combining the colbat fur/skin armour with [enhanced luck] onto some spare primitive clothing.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:14 am

Petrie growls and tears off a dangling strip of cloth from the rags he wears to whip it at Bro. "Back off!" He barks, as the first degree burn sets in, he finds himself grinding his teeth more. "I'd make a terrible firepit." He leans forward to cover the wound with the cloth strip, and he ties the strip tight around his leg, in hopes that closing the wound hard enough will help him with the bleeding.
"I'll wrestle her for those claws!"

Last edited by Chewwy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:22 am

"Sorry, ill go make the fire pit then." bro says, feeling down. "Shouldnt she tell you what she's offering? Im going to take off the skin of this thing and make the meat warm by the way. How warm do you want your meat?" he says, as the starts trying to skin the badger with claws and teeth if needed.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19592
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next