Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Just Another Day[Closed]

+4
Thebluemage
BurdenKing
DistantRed
furry garbage
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just Another Day[Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Day[Closed]

Post by furry garbage Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:20 pm

As soon as she saw his watering eyes, she felt terrible. Sliding back over to him, she held his face gently. "No, no.. It's fine, Nikkin.." She hated seeing him like this, and probably should learn to control that killer glare of hers a bit better. Using a bit of a lighter tone this time, "I just want to know who it's from. It'd be extremely helpful if you told me. You know what I have to do to the other heiresses, Nikkin.. I want to do this as qui(k as possible." Resting her head on his. By now, the daggers of wrath had been replaced by a soft, maroon speckled gaze, looking into his eyes. Now she was patient with him, something she definitely wouldn't be with anyone else. She remained this way until he responded.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20213

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Nikkin's watering eyes became tearful eyes, but not out of fear and desperation, but out of sheer comfort and release... and sorrow. "I'm s-sOrr..." He remembered that she already said it was fine, and decided to explain instead of grieve deeply and say sorry over and over.

He wiped his eyes. Albeit still watering a little, he managed to calm himself to a level of not being an incoherent bawling mess.

"Do... dO we hav- do yOu really have to kill all of them? Can't they just sort of..." He thought about what he was saying and felt a bit selfish. "I'm sOr-. It must not be sO easy for you either. I just dOn't want yO- He suddenly realized that he was staring in her eyes and blushed a bright lime. Come on Doc, you're losing it. "I just don't want anybody to... tO die.", he said clenching his fists a little. He then remembered the actual question "Besides, I can't remember who it was..

He didn't remember. The thought of not remembering was actually a bit terrifying to him. He didn't get many patients and fuchsia blood (especially in that quantity) doesn't come around much regardless of that fact. He resolved that even if he could remember, which he can't, that he wouldn't tell her out of fear of her security.

"Sorry." he shrugged.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18857

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 pm

She picked him up again gently, walking to sit down in a chair someplace, wiping his eyes on the way. "I wish I didn't have to.. I don't want anybody to die either." Whoa there Cersii, starting to lie a bit there. She hated the other heiresses with a passion, but at this point this wasn't about her. It was about making a certain small lime blood feel marginally better.

"It's okay if you don't remember. Just.. If you have any information on any of the others, please tell me. It would help me a lot. It would help US a lot." Holding him close. Well, at least he tried to remember.. She knew he wouldn't lie to her.. Right?
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:12 am

"O-okay. I dOn't really know much." he lied. This was a massive lie, but not about forgetting where he got that blood from (because... well he did), but instead he was lying about not knowing any other fuchsias. In fact, he knows a lot about one in particular. "But alright. You can count On me." his mood lowered quite a bit for a few seconds there.

He hates to lie to her like this. It would be nice only if things could work out well, but sadly they can't. At least one of the people in his life and in his heart have to die. And for what? For dreams of tyranny to become reality? If only there was some other way. Sigh.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot! Your checkup. We can continue talking as I check to see if you're all and well."
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:57 am

Balter began writing down her responses in his surprisingly crisp handwriting, and as he listened he began to like her more and more. But she was still an heiress and was probably lying about all this to garner the sympathy of the lower castes - an underhanded tactic. "How would you enforce the destruction of the hemospectrum? I'm sure the majority of highbloods won't like that change." It was obvious that, despite his clear suspicions he was very receptive to the idea. He looked up at her lusus cautiously - if he did something wrong here she would probably eat him, regardless of what her charge thought. Woah, what? She wasn't planning on going out to kill her rivals?  "Are you not concerned with them? I mean, your lusus is pretty terrifying but that's kind of a thing with all Heiress lusii. Do you plan on hiring any protection?" Yeah, this bitch was going to die without anyone who actually knew about the world by her side. She was nice, though, and if she was genuine she was exactly what Alternia needed.

Aaaand here comes the one wrong move he had warned himself about. He visibly straightened when he heard her lusus growl, the sound reverberating in his chest as a reminder to not hit on this girl while her mountainous guardian was glaring down at him. When they both sat down, he assumed that meant he was in the clear and thus joined them, mumbling a curse as he felt sand clinging to his legs and shorts.  "Oh, you don't grrrrot a type, eh?" He asked, suddenly looking very lecherous until a glance at her lusus reminded him that there was a time and place for everything. It was far safer to move on to the next question - besides, what she said about the drones caught his wayward attention immediately. "You're grrroing to grrret rid of the drones, too? Shit, you're grroing to be pretty popular among the lower castes." He actually sounded impressed, but then his tone changed, as if remembering he was supposed to doubt her, "The sympathetic highblood routine, though, we've all seen it before, how do we know you're grrrenuine, and not just trying to win lowblood support?"
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15935

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 am

Azuria looked the locket over, giving a kind smile before speaking up, "What you hold has no rarity, for many have I seen sinking threw the the chilling waves, for the one you seek may not be of importances, or simply no longer existing. But follow forth upon your quest, seek if you must. But surely it can't be all that entertaining. " It wasn't surprising to see a locket, she had a collection of them that she had found along the sea bottom, and floating down from above, so maybe one had washed up..or maybe it was really lost. She gave a shrug and hooked her arm to the arm of the Jade blood and began to lead him forward.

Surely he had time to spare, and hang around, for what ever reason. Why not?? "I would imagine you have no time, for it simply is an illusion, your thinking pan is mostly tired due to the adventure. come waist a small amount of life, relaxe and have a ball. We promise not to bite..hard. haha" She chuckled.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21741
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:18 pm

"Huh....? Alright I guess?" He was taken aback by her move to bring him to them with her, but they didn't seem like bad Trolls, he allowed his naivety to give in rather easy to the invitation, kinda wondering who the locket belonged still. If there really were tons lost at sea maybe this one did wash up here... oh well, that was one subject over with. When he was led to them fully he couldn't help but look at Noxxia's leg again. ".... Are you okay, . . . . Um...." Vector didn't want to be rude, but couldn't remember her name if it was said, and was never told. Heck, none of them really told him their name even though he threw his out there. Not really sure how to finish his sentence he scratched the back of his head not able to think of an ending, leaving the sentence as it was.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14766

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:54 am

Veekus stares deeply through Vector as if he was being tortured to death by boredom, "*SIGH* I knov you like to chill but you knov me as vell too Noxxia, iv you vant me to take out an opponent ven just call me on ve 'shell'phone, eiver vay, I'm gonna head out to vind some action because bevore vis I vas wvhooping ass and taking names, also my adrenaline is still rushing vrom ve speed swim up here." with that Veekus got up and began to walk down the shore hoping to run into anything but another awkward introduction.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20013

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Jaivyn pushed her fingers together, "^^ell.. I'm not going to entirely get rid of drones. The will, instead, ser^e an entirely ne^^ purpose as rather guards and enforcers. Not as they are no^^, of course! I'm ^ery ^^ell a^^are other highbloods ^^on't lo^e the destruction of the hemospectrum, but that's ^^hat drones are for. Again, not the murderous ones. I can assure you that ^^on't be their purpose." Leaning back on her lusus, running a hand over her smooth scales.

The drones wouldn't be protection enough, she knew that for sure.. Maybe he'd like to? He certainly did seem able to say the least, after that little encounter. "Also, about hiring protection.." Standing and brushing herself off, smiling at him. "^^ould you like to be the first, since ^^e're here? You seem to be exactly ^^ho I need. Oh, also, this isn't the sympathetic highblood routine. I'm just speaking my mind!" Smiling wider and rubbing her neck. She did seem pretty genuine about it.. Probably still not enough to convince him, but oh well.

-----------

"I know I (an always (ount on you." Patting his head and setting him down, standing. Cersii would stretch wide. "I was a(tually using the (he(kup thing as an ex(use to (ome over and hang out with you. Wanna go to the beach or something? It's pretty ni(e out." The beach thing was also an excuse to hunt for heiresses with him. Of course, she did want to hang out too though. Nikkin was pretty cool, although she would never admit it. Thaaaat definitely crosses the line.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:39 pm

"Oh, ok..." Nikkin was a bit disappointed here. He really wanted the check-up to happen. Oh well, hopefully she's not sick at least. A real doctor... er... a better doctor would probably be better to check that out anyways.

"Sure we can go to the beach." He said despite the obvious danger that could so easily include. Though none of that mess isn't likely to happen. Is it? Besides, it could be quite fun to walk along the beach, look up at the moons, and hold her ha-. His vision snapped back as he blinked. He was staring in her eyes again. He blinked again gaining his focus again. Say something. Ask something. Say anything. "I could use some time outside of the lab. Fresh beach air should do me good. I'd love to go with yOU, Cery."
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:16 am

Oro opened up her Husktop and began to explain" well I mean, Noxxia has to take out the other heiresses right? W-well, it may be a bit....dangerous, b-but maybe we can....hhhhelp find out where they are? ......And who they are.....?" Oro said, looking to Oz with a tilt of her head. She wasn't fond of being aggressive, but even she could tell what would help Noxxia get ahead of the game now would be to take out as much of the competition as quickly as she could.

~~~~~

Noxxia watched as her friend left, lazily waving at him " Alright man, seeya. And I'll make sure to remember, though don'5 hold your breath. All the heiresses I hear about are push overs apparently." She said, watching him walk away with a chuckle before looking at the new comer then her leg. "Oh, yeah I'm fine. I just hit it against some things a little to hard. I got a little angry after hearing the news about the Empress, so I kicked some things." She said with a sigh, staring at her hurt leg. Hopefully it wouldn't be hurt for to long. She'd likely need it soon to kill a heiress or some other rival to the thrown soon.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20676

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Vector shrugs at Veekus wandering off, feeling kinda bad, but at least he overheard her name so now he knows what to call her. He was used to this treatment. Hearing Noxxia's explanation he became slightly shocked, "You did that by kicking things?? Yikes.... maybe ice isn't gonna cut it alone, especially given your situation.. are you allergic to coconuts or almonds?" He said looking at her leg then at her. Realizing he asked that question out of nowhere, he clarifies "Um, its because I want to help you before the injury gets worse.. As strong as you might be, I wouldn't want you getting into a fight with that holding you back.." Looking at Azuria he checks to see if shes wounded at all, as he had not done so before, much to his relief she is not.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:27 am

After a while of just plain walking and not finding anything to sate his adrenalin rush Veekus found a nice relaxing spot on a rock that was shaded by a large palm-tree. climbing up the stone to sit back and relax, he decided to wait for trouble to come to him as just walking endlessly isn't going to do him any better than just waiting and with this, he can try to settle down. Veekus looked out into the cove that was formed by the coast, one of the biggest coves on Alternia where most sea dwellers of the upper echelon would come to visit and relax after a long day of work and etc. stretching out as far as the eye could see. from the tree line to the mountain and the lagoon itself... "Vait, vhen vas vat mountain vere?" though Veekus looking towards the newly formed mountain object that couldn't possibly be anything but a mountain.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:30 am

Azuria gave him a smile, thinking that was a very kind offer he had given. She didn't mind that Veekus ran off. They didn't always get along to well.  She let go of his arm and kneeled beside her Empress, placing a hand on her shoulder. "The sea glass is ever so correct my raspberry, to be wounded as such and engage in combat that you may find your self lost at with the pain you have put upon your self. Allow the sea glass to place thine hands upon your delicate skin?"

She looked between the two, hoping that she would let him help. It would not only help her, but create a connection and what her raspberry needed was connections right now. She fluttered her earfins and squeaked slightly. but continued on like nothing happened.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:07 pm

Noxxia looked at Vector confused for a second, then shook her head when he clarified "Oh, Nah I'm not allergic. Why, you got some salve or something for bruises?" She asked, looking to Azuria and chuckling

"Jeez Azuria, you act like I'm one of those prissy Heiress I'm gone be kicking to death. I'm fine with people helpin me." She said, patting Azuria's shoulder be fore sitting up and presenting the hurt leg to Vector "Alrighty, work your magic." She said, leaning back and looking to the troll, ready to literally kick his head off if he tried anything, but trusting him not to.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:00 am

"Okay so.. lets start with...." he mumbled as he took out a tomahaw-... What. Why did he even have a Tomahawk of all things under his hoodie on his back..? Well.. at least when he swung it he opened a coconut and put it back away. After this he grabbed some almonds from his pocket and put them into the coconut, closing it and shaking it. It seems hes mixing the almonds with the juices of it? "I hope you're alright with a coating, it should speed up the recovery and most likely give you healthier skin to boot.." He seemed to be a lot less timid now that he was helping her out, maybe it was the green blood running through his veins, or maybe it was just the kind of person he is. Either way, he slowly opens the coconut and sticks his hand into it, grabbing some juice and rubbing it on, he didn't put raw almonds on her though because that'd be silly. I need to start carrying a mallet with me for this kind of thing.... After rubbing a little of this onto her he takes out some bandages from his other pocket, and starts wrapping her leg up. "Alright, I'm almost finished.. Sorry if any of that was weird, the bandages are too tight, or if I went too fast, I'm not really a doctor or anything.." He said as he finished up wrapping, the bandages were tighter than his usual, though it was because her leg could possibly have broken or cracked bone and it wouldn't do to sloppily bind it.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:42 am

looking again revealed that it was no mountain. it was a leviathan and if that was here then that means another heiress was nearby, contemplating about if he should take all the action for himself or report back to Noxxia, he decided on the latter as he made haste. making sure to not be spotted by the beast by running through the thick shrubbery.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Azuria Kneeled down next to them watching sea glass at work. It appeared he knew what he was doing and it intreated Azuria slightly. Tho she would soon forget about it as her eyes drifted up, watching the sky as her mind wandered off in to nothingness. before letting out a squeak as she shook her head, right trolls, trolls around her. This was a thing that was going on right now! How rude of her to drift off like that!

"Milady Raspberry, dose thee feel any discomfort due to the treatment given to you by seaglass? shall we delve out punishment or shall praise  him for such diligent work for thee.  Shall we ask for his hand in battle may the time come where you shall need followers behind your back? What shall you chose? Or shall you chose anything what so ever, and- ooooo you need a healing spell to speed up the process!" She gasped covering her mouth and quickly taking a large old book out of her sylladex and quickly opening it, flipping threw many pages. Looking for what she wanted, it was going to most likely take time, for the book was rather large, and with its many sticky note tabs, who knows what was where and why.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Noxxia calmly watched as the green blood treated her, having briefly been prepared to kill him when he pulled out the tomahawk. However, she was calmed when he used it for the coconut and put it away. At the end, she sighed and felt a bit soothed in her sore leg "Nah man, it feels fine. I think you did a pretty good job."

Before she could continue though, Azuria bombarded with question, making Noxxia chuckle at her well meaning friend "Hey chill Azuria, there's no rush. We just got the news about the Empress, so i doubt we'll need to worry about gathering armies or anything. 'sides, you know i can take on anyone stupid enough to stand in my way." She said, standing up and stretching after having been lying down for so long

"But since we're on the subject anyways, what do you say man? You wanna throw your lot with me and hang with the cool kids?" She said to the green blood, calmly ready to just let him leave if he decided to.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:27 pm

"NOXXIA!" yelled Veekus as he bursts out from the near by shrubbery. "You von't believe vhat I vound nearby. I came as soon as I vound it to ask you iv attacking nov ven later vould be vise!" he stops in front of the group as he points to the direction he came from. "Vere vas a leviavan out near ve coast, just sitting vere most likly being someones lusus and ve all know vat sea lusus' ov vat size always picks that certain blooded troll caste. should ve investigate togever on vis target?" Asked Veekus eager for a fight. you could almost see the anticipation written on his face.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3