Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Tony Zendugh ((Finishederino my dudes))

2 posters

Go down

Rage Tony Zendugh ((Finishederino my dudes))

Post by Derpy Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Full Name: Tony Zendugh
Height: Five foot ten ((1.778 meters))
Physical appearance: Standing at 5 foot ten and built like a steroid-abusing bodybuilder and a quarterback's child is Tony. With a facial structure between hyper-masculine and definitely a man, he's known to appear intimidating. Sporting a full brown beard and having straight hair that reaches his shoulderblades, he's not one to quite care about his appearance. Set between his forest-green eyes is his nose, sporting an old lateral scar around the very top. His face hints towards his Italian heritage. His regular attire consists of a dark grey t-shirt, a pair of faded blue jeans, brown combat boots and greyish white gauze wrapped around his fists.

Picture drawn by aestheticAvenger:

Personality: Short-fused but meaning well, Tony also isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He doesn't think rationally and acts more on impulse than thought. After all, what use is higher thinking when you can survive on base thought?

He'd like to think himself both a hero and a villain, but morality is something he's not sure about - At the very core he's out to save his own skin. Whether or not he decides to save somebody else as well, or sacrifice himself, depends on how he would feel about the person.

Speaking of feeling, with his bursts of anger, that's about all he feels, and it reflects. Naturally, I don't mean he's always beat-a-skull-in angry, but rather there's at least some minor annoyance, some twitch in his neck, some itch he can't scratch.

Somewhat obsessive, he prefers to keep things grouped into ones, threes, or multiples of five. In addition, things that cannot be kept in those often have to be clustered, or otherwise organized. On the flipside, however, he's most of the time not willing to fix things himself, more content to let it bother him and wait for someone else to fix it.

If he feels someone is in the wrong to him or his friends, he'll speak up, but other than that he keeps things to himself, bottling up what bothers him.

Cocky and somewhat arrogant, he is willing to fight for what he believes in, and if he feels the cause is good enough, willing to lay down his life. Only issue being, he's not sure what he believes in.

When it comes to romance, he's what those dang ol' anime watchers would call a "tsundere" - While not outright hostile to people, if something happens that he finds to be in the nature of romance, he's likely to make a quick snap, whether it be a growl, snarl, slap, or a simple statement of "HEY, FUCK YOU."

Handle: pugilisticTigris
Typing Style: PT: THERE'S SO MANY HOLES IN MY WALL I'M SURPRISED MY HOUSE HASN'T CRUMBLED TO MICROSCOPIC PIECES YET. ((#006600))
Eye color: Forest green
Symbol: A fist.
Guardian: Glen, his adoptive father ((And martial arts teacher))

Strengths: Literal physical strength, bursts of adrenaline, agility and finesse.
Weaknesses: Not easily embracing new ideas, sudden bursts or anger, adrenaline comedown.
Fears/Insecurities: Being weak ((physically, mentally, or metaphorically)),
Likes and Hobbies: Being stronk, working out, punching bags, protein shakes, working out aggression.
Dislikes: Wussies, weaklings, dusty workout equipment, vegetals.

God Tier Title: Knight of Rage
Land: Land of Pulsing Flesh and Blue Smoke
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Why would he ever need anything but his fists?

Describe your character in three words: Angery meet wal.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A punching bag and some rope to hang it from a tree.

Other: BIG MEATY CLAWS. ER, FISTS.

Last edited by Derpy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : giving a bit more describey on how large he is)
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19210

Back to top Go down

Rage Re: Tony Zendugh ((Finishederino my dudes))

Post by Derpy Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Welcome to being finished, Tony.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19210

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Approved
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18862

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum