Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Militant/His Regal Dictatorship ((wip))

Go down

The Militant/His Regal Dictatorship ((wip)) Empty The Militant/His Regal Dictatorship ((wip))

Post by Derpy Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:37 am

parts of this will be split into two because the troll this is based off of could be a violet or fuschiablood from the way i wrote him. the different parts will be color-coded.

Title: The Militant / His Regal Dictatorship ((The Dictator))
Full Name: Nevroa Sitkyn ((Pronunciation: nev-roy-uh sit-kine))
Nickname(s): Whatever you want to nickname him! If he doesn't like it, you're probably fucked, though.
Height & Weight: 8'3", 8'7 at the top of his horns
Age: 193.85 sweeps ((that's 420 years. yes, i memed. i'm sticking with it.)) / 19416.46 sweeps ((42069. memed again, that's all i'm good for))

Personality:

The Militant is a very calm, collected, and composed troll. He could be considered arrogant, as his ability is oftentimes spread and believed to be bragging. That is, until you face him. He rarely loses his cool, even in direct combat. He is most often straightforward and blunt to you, unless he needs to keep something a secret, in which case he will say "That's classified." He is a great commander, thanks to his time spent in the military, advancing in the ranks. The specific branch of the military is lost knowledge to all but himself, but most assume it as the Archeradicators.
He believes that he is superior to all bloods lower than he, but holds respect for those willing to fight for what they believe in. He'll still laugh if they fight against him or the Heir/Heiress, but he'll respect them for trying.

His Regal Dictatorship used to care about politics, making himself seem high-class, or making sure that the lower bloods had things alright, for about twenty sweeps into his rule. Nobody was ever really satisfied with what he did. The highbloods would always complain about being on equal footing as lowbloods, and as a result, there was a mass slaughter of lowbloods. He sanctioned a protection act on lowbloods for 5 sweeps before giving up. What was even the point? He returned it to it's former state and gave up caring. He became kind of detached, and a lot more casual. He's aggressive and ruthless to those that oppose him, but generous to those that are in his favor ((although if he knows you're just boot-licking to keep yourself alive, you're not gonna stay alive)). He's so bold that oftentimes, when a half-baked resistance is being taken down, he's on the frontline, although he makes sure he has people guarding him at all times.

Physical appearance:

The Militant is tall and muscular, although you can't see it underneath his clothing. His hair is short and well-maintained. He dresses like a 19th century soldier, each button each button emblazoned with his symbol, and the fancy trim being his blood color. His face is a bit rugged, and his symbol is branded on his left cheek.

His Regal Dictatorship, on the other hand, has a vastly different appearance. The right side of his head is shaved, and his hair falls to the left side, in a Skrillex fashion, reaching his mid-back. The tips are dyed fuschia. He wears a long-sleeved black shirt with his symbol on it, as well as one of those sleeveless hoodie-vest things, the vest part being dark grey and the hood being fuschia. He wears spiked bracelets, the spikes being fuschia, as well as fuschia pants and those knee-high Converse in, you guessed it, fuschia. He likes to flaunt his blood color. He also has a tattoo on the side of his neck: His symbol, which, like most things he wears, is fuschia.

Typing Quirk/Color: I implor≈ you, touch my sscept≈r onc≈ mor≈. Your sskull will decorat≈ th≈ top of it aft≈rwardss. / bitch you jusst want to to≈ the lin≈, don'tcha? i'll hav≈ your sskin tann≈d and made into a nic≈ jack≈t if you keep thiss sshit up. doubles his s's and replaces e with ≈
Blood color: SSeadwelling violet / Fusschia
Symbol: Hydrus
Lusus: Leviathan-like sea serpent

Strengths:
Shared: Natural seadweller strength & endurance, position on the hemospectrum, leading ability
Excellent marksman, cool and composed demeanor
Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, reckless*

Weaknesses:
Shared: Dries out easy in the heat, overconfident
Sometimes lacks situational awareness, only looks at the big picture
*Reckless to a fault

Fears/Insecurities: Dehydration.
Order and authority
Exercising his authority over others
Dislikes:

Weapon of Choice: Sceptrekind or SnprRiflekind
Psionic Power: N/A

History:

Other:

Last edited by Derpy on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19210

Back to top Go down

The Militant/His Regal Dictatorship ((wip)) Empty Re: The Militant/His Regal Dictatorship ((wip))

Post by Derpy Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:43 am

i've been up all damn night working on both this and this guy's non-dancestor descendant
i'd just like to point that out
it's almost 6 in the morning, i started seiyya at like midnight.
i was fueled by caffeine and creative energy.
send help.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19210

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum