Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Madness, poses and Rocking Tunes.

Go down

Open Madness, poses and Rocking Tunes.

Post by Trikeo Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 am

The last rp I started kind of fizzled out for reasons, one of which was (I believe) the fackt that I was trying to be subtle and sneaky running a crossover rp of the two least subtle franchises in existence.

There for for this reboot ive thrown caution to the wind, subtlety to the dogs and sneakiness into the cupboard of shame, and present to you in all its insane glory..

HOMESTUCK'S BIZZARE ADVENTURE!

That's right beyatches! homestuck and Jojo's bizzare adventure fused into one unholy mess!
May god have mercy on our souls..

This rp will take place in the Earth C japan costal city of Morioh (The same from part 4), but don't worry if you've not read that or any other jojo book, as ill be both explaining things and making stuff up as I go along.

You play a resident of the town, all races and ages are present.

The important thing to know is that you and all the other players are Stand users, able to manifest a strange being called a Stand that protects and aids you with otherworldly powers. And punches... Lots of punches..

You've had these powers since you where a child, so your comfortable using its power and re no longer shocked to see someone else manifest a stand. You avoid talking about them to non-users, as the stands are invisible except to other users, normal people will perceive any stand activity as either odd natural occurrences or poltergeist activity at most.

The Rules!

Stand Rules:

Here's my character to give you a example of what to aim for

Karma Chameleon:

Trikeo Jaonii and her Stand Karma Chameleon

Trikeo is the towns resident mad scientist, constantly mixing and matching the junk from the nearby recycling centre into new and highly impractical forms..

Her stand can alter the properties of anything it touches into their conceptual opposite, stone becomes liquid, air solid ect ect.
This effect only lasts for as long as the stand is within five meters of the touched object, with its natural state reasserting immediately upon the object leaving the range.

Organic objects affected return to normal with no ill effects if the area allows it, returning to normal halfway through a sewer grate will... cause issue..

Stats:

So there we have it, a terrible idea that will crash and burn, but god damn wont it burn pretty.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 15605

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Madness, poses and Rocking Tunes.

Post by Trikeo Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 am

When making a Character and Stand I advise using the Ost to get into the right mood.

Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 15605

Back to top Go down