Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster) Empty Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster)

Post by Loki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:13 pm

"Okay, remember," Corvus said, resting his hand on his Lusus's head, "when they get here, you can't try to eat them, or their Lusi." He smiled as the large Kaja flicked his tongue at him. "Yes, I know that you're sorry for that, and of course I forgive you for it, but this is really important. Okay, I'm gonna climb down now so I can meet them when they get here." He turned to the mouth of the cave, and began the climb down to the forest floor.

Last edited by bibliophileGamer on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20208
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster) Empty Re: Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:21 pm

"Deimos. Is this really that important that you had to drag me a long?" Sunnai asked holding her small hedgehog lusus. Deimos nodded, his own peacock lusus following him. He fixed his hat and looked around looking for anyother trolls.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster) Empty Re: Meeting of the rebels (sleeplessCartoonist/Auriel Cordis/AvidBowmaster)

Post by Loki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Corvus was halfway down the cliff when he glanced down and saw to other Trolls below. "Up here!" He yelled. If they looked up they would see not only him, but also part of his hive which extended from the cliff.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 pm

When Deimos heard the troll, he almost jumped out of his skin. He wasn't sure if that had been the troll who he spoke to early on, one of the rebel trolls.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Tarien rode on the back of her lusus. She knew it would take a while for the bird to get there, since its speed was less than impressive, so she set out early. She spotted several trolls and smiled.
"Great, they're here already. At least I hope that's them..."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20718

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Corvus finished the climb and turned to face the two. "We don't get many Trolls wandering by here, so I'm assuming that you are AP and GG?" He turned as he heard something approaching. "And that'll be RM. You'll all know me as bG, but you can call me Corvus. And I hope ypu can climb, because it's the only way to get to my hive. I have a rope that we can tie around the larger Lusi, and my Lusus can pull them up."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Tarien hopped off the back of her guardian and approached, the bird following behind her at a slower pace. "The rebels, I assume? Hey there." she grins at them.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Sunnai was stunned when she saw the mustard blood. "Its you..." Deimos laughed lightly. "Yes thats GG I'm AP."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:58 pm

"Great, everyone's here," Corvus said. He looked up towards the cave that contained the entrance to his hive, and whistled. His Lusus stuck his head out of the cave. "We need the rope!" The Naja vanished back into the cave, and a moment later a rope came sailing out of the cave, one end held by the Lusus. Corvus caught the other end. "Okay, we can use this to get the Lusi up, and if any of you aren't great at climbing then you can up the same way."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Tarien nodded, smiling at Sunnai. "Hey there, rusty!" her lusus had caught up with her and lowered its neck, resting its head on the troll's shoulder.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Sunnai gave her a quick smile but then looked away. "I'm no good..." She said walking toward the rope bottom.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Corvus quickly tied the rope around her waist and stepped back. "Okay, hold on tight and, when you're ready, pull twice," he told her. "Then he'll start pulling you up."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:23 pm

((Is this part of a larger roleplay? If so, is it too late to join?))
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

((You could have a troll say something in the memo. It hasn't been closed, so...))
((It's called "-time to riot!"))

Tarien stood back, watching. She placed a hand on her lusus' neck.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 pm

"Hey guys! I made it!" Yells the violet blooded troll, Orfeus, as he climbs down into th cave systems. As he reaches the mouth of the cave to meet the other trolls, he trips a little bit, dropping his bow and quiver of arrows.

"Not a problem at all. I'll just pick that stuff back up. Don't want anybody tripping on them, y'know, causing a commotion... I'll stop talking now."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Tarien grins. "This is great. We've already got a spy, a telepath, a good co-leader and a psionic!"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Sunnai screamed as she was pulled up. "SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. THIS IS NOT WHAT I PLANNED!!!" Down below Deimos laughed at the rust blood.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:50 pm

"Calm down!" Corvus shouted after her. "You're perfectly safe!" He turned to face the others. "Is there anyone else that needs to be pulled up?"
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Tarien shook her head. "I'm perfectly fine."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:02 pm

unknowns"I'm good." Deimos said and looked toward Corvus. When Sunnai made it into the cave she kissed the ground. Mumbling thanks to some unknown force.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:06 pm

"So what now? Are we just gonna sit in these caves or something like that?" Says Orfeus, kicking some rocks around.

"I feel really out of place with a bunch of lowbloods... N-Not like I HAve a probLEM with LOWbloods!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:11 pm

"Okay then, since none of you need to be lifted up we can get the Lusi up now," Corvus said, catching the rope as it fell back down. "Who wants their Lusus to go first? And Orfeus, I'm gonna show these guys the caves 'cause I think they'd make a good base of operations. They can only be accessed through the cave we're going up to, and there's plenty of room for supplies. Plus, they're out of the way. We don't get many Trolls out in these parts, so there's little chance of us being discovered."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Tarien nudged her own lusus forwards. "I vote you lift her up first. She probably won't throw herself off the edge."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Corvus quickly secured Tarien's Lusus with the rope and, after making sure it wouldn't come undone, tugged on it twice, starting her on her journey up to the cave.

((This'll be my last post tonight, have school in the morning))
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

((okay, goodnight.))

The bird squawked, glancing around.
"Don't worry, I'll be up with you in a minute!"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next