Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Is it a left triangle? (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it a left triangle? (OPEN)  Empty Is it a left triangle? (OPEN)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:50 pm

((Okay I've been tempted to make a human topic for school! So, even if your character doesn't live near mine you can still reply with your character!))

Nora had been sitting at lunch, yet again on the end. The few seats around her were empty, she sighed as she poked what she hoped was meat loaf with her fork. Its not like she didn't have any friends. She had plenty! She was just the unlucky one not to share the same lunch period as them. So she sat there, partly hungry and totally not eating the groady cafeteria food.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Is it a left triangle? (OPEN)  Empty Re: Is it a left triangle? (OPEN)

Post by goldenCrown Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:17 am

Elle walked around the cafeteria with her lunch, looking for a place to sit. She was new at the school and she didn't have many friends. She spotted Nora sitting alone with a few seats around her. She stood in front of the seat across from her. "Can I sit here?" she asked with a smile.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21181
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 am

"Yes. You can sit here. It doesn't bother me. Also I suggest not to eat that food." She said and motioned to the seat in front of her. She grabbed the milk carten and opened the top and drank it. She was a sucker for chocolate milk. "So. I've never seen you around. Are you new?" She questioned and placed the milk down on the table.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Elle sat down. "Yes, I'm new here," she answered. She looked down at her plate of food. "Is the food really that bad?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 pm

"Not really. Unless you don't like certain things. I just find some of it to be gross. I do enjoy the chicken nuggets, Italian dunkers, and sometimes the pizza, when it isn't too greasy." Mora waved her finger about while talking. You could say she spoke with her hands. Not often though. "You might as well hurry up and sit over here. You'll understand in a few seconds." She said and patted the seat next to here.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:30 pm

"Okay." Elle sat down next to her. "Do more people sit over here?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Kyle was holding his food tray and was wondering where to sit. Seeing as he was new here he could not sit with people he did not know but the only place he had to sit was where two 'girls' were sitting so he decided to walk to them "um is it ok if i sit here" he said that in a shy and quick manner

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:23 pm

Elle smiled at him. "Sure. Go ahead and sit down." She motioned to a seat.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:25 pm

Nora quickly nodded at Kyle and motioned him to sit on the other seat near her. "Its not that people sit here its just...boys here have VERY short tempers and when they flare. They come barreling toward this table" She said pointy to their table and then to the table in front of them. Which had a mob of boys sitting there. It just so happened that one of them threw some food at the other and said some rather vulgar things about a girl. So he became quite pissed. "Hold on." She said and put her tray on her lap and waited for the impending storm about to come.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 pm

The girl walks into the lunch room, fairly known, but still no true 'friends' around here. She moves to the lunch line, looking at the food before giving a small smile. "Chicken Nuggers, Sweeet." She takes her plate, grabbing an apple and biting into it before moving to look for a seat. She looks around, spotting an empty table. Moving to sit down and enjoy her lunch. She usually sat alone, but eh, she could look around a bit better. Bitting through her apple before hearing a few of the 'Preps' walking over.
One quietly sits down across from her, the other walking behind her. "Awuh, Little gamer girl sitting alone today? Where's your little group?" She rolls her eyes, eating her apple. "Aw, Little Gamer got no mouth? Or maybe its just that your head is too full of stuipid qoutes to fill your mouth with real words." She swallowed her apple. "Well its better than being your mouth, what with most all of the meat you shove into it." She winks, throwing her eaten apple over. "Try going vegie for once. Apples are good for you skin or something." She picks up her lunch tray, smiling a bit.

She walks over to the table containing Noria, Kyle, And Ellie. "Hey, Mind if I plop down here? It sucks sittin' alone over there" She Jerks her head once towards the older table.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20516
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:18 am

he sit's near Nora and wondered if he should talk to them but instead he just got to eating his food. The food itself was kind of bad but he ate it anyways since he was kind of hungry. He looked at the two other girls wondering if they were to invite the other person to sit with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:49 am

"Sure. Just stay on THIS side of the table." Nora said motioning to the side they were sitting on. "So how has your school experience been so far?" Nora calmly said trying to ignore the boys starting to spat and the snobby blondes.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:54 am

Jill would be a few tables away from the rest of everyone sitting alone whiles having her elbows on the table. She would be on her mobile phone secretly tapping away playing a game mostly famously known as -Happy Birds- with also a tray of food in front of her barely touched let alone stolen. Though she suppose it was that mostly boys never dared to bug her even though she was busy doing what ever she was on the phone. Or mostly they never cared at all, maybe it was that time she was new to school a boy tried to flirt with her and she gave him a straight on glare. He never showed his face ever again. She smiled at the remembrance whiles winning a level on happy birds. When she was getting to the last stage of the levels, she grinned and whispered lowly in her ever lasting victory coming in bitter sweetness. "...Yes..." Jill then took a brief moment to peer over the lunch room towards the others before looking back down at the mobile phone screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

"My school experience has been good so far," Elle said. She picked up a chicken nugget off her tray and inspected it. "My classes don't seem to be too hard, and that's good." She took a tentative bite of the chicken. After deciding it was decent, she kept eating.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

"Meeeehhh. Few 'Bishes' and that's it. Classes are easy enough. Yourself Miss. . . . ? " She moves to sit over with the others, quietly eating her chicken nuggets. Yummy! She quietly swallows her bite of the food before speaking. "Jesse by the way." She dips another 'Nugger' into the ketchup and eats it happily. "Your classes?"
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20516
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Elle smiles. "I'm Elle. I have all the regular classes: math, science, history, English, gym... and so forth. I'm glad I'm making so many friends so early."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:56 am

"Yep. I'm Nora." She looked around and picked up her tray. She quickly rushed to the garbage can threw away her food.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm

"You're already done?" Elle asked Nora, looking down at her own tray of food. "Am I just a slow eater or something?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:03 am

"Oh no. I just don't like the food." Nora said waving slightly it was normal for her. "Next time I'll ask you guys if you want it. Why waste perfectly giod food I guess." She murmured quickly. It was not often that she socialized with people outside of her friend circle. Where she was totally comfortable.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 am

Jill stopped playing happy birds on her mobile phone and pocketed it within her right pocket as she stood up from the table she was sitting by. Jill grabbed hold of her own food tray and headed towards the trash can. She waited for someone to finish the scrapings of there own tray as Jill stared at the remains that went into it and did so herself before heading out of cafeteria area into the hallway. She got out a key and headed towards her locker to grab some items before reading a note that was under some boring books of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 am

he finished his food and went to tossed away his leftovers. He then went to his locker grabed a few books and got ready to go to class. although he did not quite know where to go since he was new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Jill finished reading the note that seemed to be a teachers note for her about class times and then she threw the note back in while closing her own locker entirely. She twisted her locker key to lock it and slipped it into her left pocket before turning to look at someone that seems quite confused by his own locker. Jill stared at him for a while and wondered if she should even help him. She got out her phone to check the time and pocketed it again. Jill then admitted a soft but quiet sigh and walked up to -Kyle- with a note book in her right hand, being held towards her side of the hip as she opened her mouth to speak. "Something wrong with your stuff?" Jill said whiles giving him an emotionless look.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Elle quickly finished eating and threw the remains away. She dug her schedule out of the pocket on her cardigan. She scanned over it quickly and looked up at Nora. "What class do you have next? I have English."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:11 pm

"I too have english next. The teacher is pretty nice if you're on his good side." Nora said pointing it out easily. She always did her work so it was easy to be on his good side. Whoever didn't do the work. Well they were knee deep in shit.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Elle chuckled slightly. "Well, I guess I'll just stay on his good side. Why don't we walk there together?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next