Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Elle Lackars

2 posters

Go down

Elle Lackars - Elle Lackars Empty Elle Lackars

Post by goldenCrown Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Full Name: Elle (pronounce like Ellie) Lackars
Nickname(s): El
Height & Weight: 5'2", 120 lbs.
Birthdate: July 4th

Physical appearance:
Elle has light blonde, almost white hair that falls at the middle of her back and is slightly curly. She almost always has her bangs behind her ears, but when she gets embarrassed, she moves them in front of her face in an attempt to hide her face. She is small-framed and has pale skin. She wears a pale blue dress with slightly darker blue flowers on it. The dress has spaghetti straps and it goes to her knees. To cover her shoulders, she wears a white short-sleeved cardigan with yellow, star-shaped buttons. She usually wears the cardigan unbuttoned, but she will button it up when it gets cold. She also wears white sandals.

Personality:
Elle is generally calm. She usually keeps her voice down at a quiet level and she doesn't get angry easily. If she does get angry, she can be pretty scary. Her usually quiet voice becomes loud enough to be heard from pretty far away. When she's mad, she will not hesitate to give someone a whack on the head. Basically, you don't want to see her angry.

When she isn't angry, she is a great person to be around. She will always be nice to someone, even if she doesn't like them or they don't like her. She is the person to go to if you need cheering up. She seems mature for her age, but she can actually be pretty childish at times. She loves to joke around with friends and has a very light-hearted attitude. She has a tendency to apologize a lot, even for things she didn't do. She always puts other before herself because she believes they are all better than her.

Elle is very easy to offend. If someone insults her, it will damage her self-esteem even more and she will be down for a while. She does a good job of hiding her emotions, though. She doesn't like to bother people with her problems, so she never talks about it. If she is asked what's wrong with her, her instinctive answer is "Nothing."

Handle: elegantLady ("elegant" is a pun of her name, and so is EL)
Typing Quirk/Color: She types with perfect capitalization, spelling, and punctuation, but she uses ellipses quite often... She always sounds friendly and excited!
Eye color: #9999ff A lilac purple color
Symbol: A yellow star
Guardian: Her mother

Strengths: Her kindness, she is quite agile, and she is smart
Weaknesses: Her kindness (can be a strength and weakness), her poor self-esteem, she has almost no muscle

Fears/Insecurities: She is terrified of water. This is because when she was younger, she was standing on a dock on a lake and the dock broke beneath her. She fell into the water and almost drowned because she got stuck under the broken wood. Because of this fear she can't swim.

She has really poor self-esteem. She thinks everyone is better than her and she has trouble accepting compliments. Every insult she gets, her self-esteem gets more and more damaged. She has little confidence in herself.

Likes: Having fun with friends, jokes, smiling, laughing, sitting outside when it's quiet, when things are peaceful, listening to music (anything but rap and metal), playing her clarinet
Dislikes: Being made fun of, when others are made fun, having to raise her voice, swimming
Driving force: Making others happy
Hobbies: Playing her clarinet, reading, drawing

God Tier Title: Sylph of Life
Land: Land of Rain and Trees (as in rain gives life to trees, since she is the Sylph of Life)
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Bowkind

Describe your character in three words: Quiet, nice, and selfless
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Her bow and a phone to call for help

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: She would change her confidence level
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: 50% drinks 50% leftovers.

Other: Her patron troll is Karkat.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21131
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Elle Lackars - Elle Lackars Empty Re: Elle Lackars

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 am

Very nice~~~ approved~~~~~~ if you want you can post a reply to this topic, I believe her and Nora would get along nicely --> https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t354-is-it-a-left-triangle-open
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21659
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 am

Okay, will do! And thanks!
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21131
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 pm

No problem~ they happen to be both elegant ladies.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21659
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content