Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Here's a genius idea from Avid

+3
goldenCrown
bluefire31
avidBowmaster
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here's a genius idea from Avid Empty Here's a genius idea from Avid

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:06 am

Why don't we do a Dancestor or Ancestor session?
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Here's a genius idea from Avid Empty Re: Here's a genius idea from Avid

Post by bluefire31 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:46 am

Oh.
My.
Fucking.
God.
YES.

LEMME IN D:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20516
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:01 am

Should it be Ancestors or Dancestors?
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 am

Ancestors. SImply becuase HAVE YOU SEEN AN ANCESTORS SESSION BEFORE? :D And maybe they could all be grown up?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 am

Ooh, yeah. Well, I need to set up an Ancestor character sheet. I'll probably do either Orfeus or Adrien's ancestor.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 am

Eh. I'll just draw mine. heh. Drawing the 'Artist' or maybe the 'Ninja'.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 am

An Ancestor session sounds like so much fun! Now I just need to MAKE an Ancestor! :D
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21181
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 am

I wanna join too >3< this is genius.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Considering the fact that these are ancestors, and things were different back then, I want to allow custom classes, that only existed back when the ancestors were alive, but were erased when the scratch happened.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I was hoping I could use Arella's ancestor, so time would be provided. I'm typing up her app as we speak.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:22 pm

I am also typing the app for Aquila's ancestor, Oracle of Void.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20213
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

I will work on Orfeus' ancestor CS. We can post them righ here, so we dont have jump around the whole damn website for reference on characters.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Considering its an all out session. I take it double aspect/classes are not allowed?

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Title: The Marauder
Full Name: Poseidon Aquarius
Nickname(s): Poseidon
Height & Weight: 9" 2' 149 lbs.
Physical appearance: Poseidon is a tall, very very slender troll with many battle scars that he displays. He has a robotic left hand after a duel with a lowerblood rebel took itnas a trophy. He generally wears a long grey trench coat. He wears black boots, that are pointed on the end. Poseidon's hat has three points on it. Like a triangle shape. With the front point extending very far out to the fromt. His horns are just longer versions of Orfeus' horns. He has short hair, that is usually non visible under his hat.

Personality: Poseidon is a very calm individual, for a pirate. He is a very evil troll, as well. He is very loyal to the fuchsia bloods, and claims all else are peasent bloods. His ability to stay calm in any situation ever possible, has saved the highbloods, as he lead them into battle. He absolutely loathes all lowbloods, and has killed so many. When he is angry, you will know, because he gets mad, and I mean REALLY MAD. Like, you wouldn't want to be there if he lost his shit.

Typing Quirk: Speaks in a generally calming tone, with perfect grammar, and advanced vocabulary.
Blood color: Violet.
Symbol: His symbol is a trident covered in his own violet blood.
Lusus: A sea dragon, used to take out many enemy ships.

Strengths: Calmness, leadership, and combat training.
Weaknesses: his limp from his leg injury, lower blood ship crew, lack of  personal bonds.
Fears/Insecurities: he fears only the Fuchsia blood queen.
Dislikes: Lower bloods.

God Tier Title: Demon of Mind
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Tridentkind

History: Poseidon has a large history, and is involved in so much that happens on Alternia. He is a notorious pirate, who is the Fuchsia Queen's top field commander. She made him the top commander after his impeccable battle skills in the battlefield. He was the commander, who's ships were responsible for the complete demise of all Lime bloods. It was on that day he met a goldenrod blooded troll. This troll was known as The  Explorer ,the ancestor of Voltik. They dueled, after the Explorer took out an entire ship of his. The duel lasted for hours, as they were evenly matched. It ended with The explorer taking The Arauder's hand as a trophy. It wouldn't be long before The Explorer was on The Marauder's highest list of bounties. They dueled many times, ending in a stalemate, and it was implied that they were proclaimed Kismesisitude. He was known for killing many rebel leaders in the lowblood rankings. Not much after this is known about his history, as his journals ended here:

"Today, I will send out, with my ships, my lusus Dragon, to defeat my rival once and for all. I no longer have time for this annoyance. At this point I have too many problems to deal with. It is common knowledge of the rebel's idea to surround our oceanic paradise, and attempt to end this as well. I will command my fleet, with no avail, to fire until all are dead. The failure of the peasentbloods' siege will be legendary.

~Marauder Poseidon"
Other:

Last edited by avidBowmaster on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Title: The Wayfarer
Full Name (if possible): Lacertas Sagittae
Nickname(s): N/A
Height & Weight: 5'9/118 lbs
Physical appearance: His black hair falls to his shoulders, but unlike his descendant he leaves it free instead of tying it back. His horns extend eight inches, curving and ending in sharp points. The sclera of his eyes are white instead of the usual orange, and the pupils are a reflective silver. This mutation has given him unrivaled night vision, but also making his eyes extremely sensitive, leading to the need for him to wear a pair of glasses with the lenses tinted a dark blue during the day, or even at night in places with bright lights. He wears all black, and the shoulders of his knee-length coat are padded for his Lusus to perch without his talons slicing into Lacertas' shoulders. He wears a pair of fingerless black gloves with his symbol picked out on the back in cerulean thread.

Personality: Lacertas is a friendly Troll who hates to stay in one place for long, and as a result travels Alternia. He works hard to keep his violent tendencies under control, and is mostly successful, though sometimes that control slips.
Handle: tiercelWayfarer
Typing Quirk/Color: H3 TYP3S IN 4LL C4PS 4ND R3PL4AC3ES A 4ND E WITH 4 4ND 3, WITH OTH3RWIS3 P3RF3CT GR4MMER.
Blood color: Cerulean
Symbol: A diamond with a circle on either side, overlapping at the center of the diamond.
Lusus: Peregrine falcon with dark blue feathers

Strengths: Navigation, hunting, calmness
Weaknesses: Bright light, loud noise
Fears/Insecurities: HIC
Dislikes: Most other Highbloods, HIC

God Tier Title: Oracle of Void
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Knifekind

Other: An Oracle is "One who communes with [Aspect]" or "One who gains information from [Aspect]". An Oracle of Void, for example, would have a deep connection to the Horrorterrors, the Gods of the Furthest Ring, aka the Void.
Godtier:
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm working on Eviete's ancestor, who will be a space player. I'll get her done as quickly as possible! :D
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Okie dokie. This session is destined to be fucker over, so i don't care about duplicate aspects or classes. Just sayin.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Title: The Explorer
Full Name (if possible): Alhsdmit Bacshale
Nickname(s): Alchemist, Whale
Height & Weight: 7ft 10.3 stones.

Physical appearance: He would be wearing a pair of rectangler stone goggles that are quite tight around his eyes which aluminate in the dark with a slight tint of yellow. His hair is black as every other troll with it being cutted in a short mohawk haircut style. As to what he wears on his upper body area would be a back long sleeved shirt that would have the color of goldenrod triangles on the cuffs area pointing inwards of his sleeves. On his back would be a larger triangle pointing upwards towards his head in the color of goldenrod. Bellow the triangle symbol on his back would be three goldenrod bold lines going downwards. The middle bold line just ends going downwards whiles the other two split off to opposite directions forming a bold ring around his stomach area that link up. His eyes under his stone goggles are not too large but are laced over with tiredness because he explores too much.

The Explorer:

His nose is not too large but average to yet support his goggles around his eyes. He would also have a yellow triangle tattoo pointing downwards of his lip where on either side of his mouth would be two long fangs. His jaw area is quite round but he would have quite a jawline that is only visible from his side rather than his front. His horns that are on either side of his head at eye level go out but backwards of his head extending for 30cm long in total curving upwards slightly. He would wear dark colored fingerless gloves to help him climb things. Under his shirt would be a white vest to when ever he is tired, he would take off his shirt and use his white vest to cool off.

His leg wear would be tight black jeans that has the color of goldenrod spiraling downwards around his legs towards his feet. On his feet he would be wearing boots that are too colored black but have goldenrod triangles pointing upwards of his soles.

Personality: He is sometimes quite dull in when things are not happening but when in a fray of the battle, he would try to be clever on his skills he learnt whiles growing up. He is sometimes strict on who he helps but he will never leave a ding lowblood entail internal death from other high bloods killing him/her. He sees everyone as the same nor matter if lowblood or highblood. But if the hemospectrum gets to him improper, he will act right away on whose side to be on. He is quick witted for what he is looking for most of the time but he can become entangled to his desirable's of seeking things he so thinks are there when really there not.

Typing Quirk/Color: He types in a lighter color of goldenrod that is slightly pinkish but over all he types with perfect grammar and punctuation but sometimes put in extra T's and A's #fee093 "Violett bloods on aa hell bentt aagaain? I'm not getttting involved."
Blood color: Goldenrod aka Yellow
Symbol: A goldenrod triangle
Lusus: A wolverine ( http://www.bozeman-magpie.com/article_images/embedded/images/wolverine2.jpg )

Strengths: High on stamina, Has slight power of psychics, Quick witted, Well aware of his surroundings and has a bit of agility kick on his side.
Weaknesses: Failing, Loosing someone and letting anger shroud his emotions.
Fears/Insecurities: Not finding something, death and loosing Alternia altogether.
Dislikes: Gross stuff, Hateage and not knowing something.

God Tier Title: Seeker of Void ( http://homestuck-fantiers.tumblr.com/post/55104356668/seeker-hero-powers )
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: Riflekind

History: In his exploration trip around Alternia with a bunch of lowbloods for artifact hunting. He had yet to encounter a fearsome battle that beholden on the ocean waters of where highbloods were taking out other highbloods for dominance for something he did not quite know about. He had boarded a ship that belonged to The Marauder to have yet retrieve a discarded hand from a "The Marauder" in all its glory that he spared his life as slight reminder if he tried to kill his friends again. This hand has now forever been wrapped in cloth placed somewhere on the deck of the ship of where he works to look out for more artifacts around Alternia.

Other: He is by far known to be bunched up with The Marauder for the Kismesisitude quadrant so most of the others surely know about him.

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture of "A wolverine" was not working.)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:52 pm

K so we talked about puttin apps herein this one so they can be seen.

The Artisian [Jhenko Mingla's Ancestor]:

The Assassin [Henoia Fleran's ancestor]:

Last edited by bluefire31 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:57 am; edited 4 times in total
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverJester Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Avid and I have been discussing the topic of this session in particular, and I thought I would tie this in. This session will correlate with the currently on-going session Laststuck.

The session to be played here, the Ancestor Session, is a Void session. There will be no pre-entry prototyping. This spares Alternia from the Reckoning, and will doom our session to fail altogether. At some point in the session, Torial's ancestor will be responsible for allowing their descendants (Torial, Orfeus, and the others) to be able to play the game at all, despite the fact that Paradox Space willed the ancestors to be the original players. This will in turn doom the session currently being played in Laststuck, and this will lead to a Dancestor session to come.

I will be posting the application for Torial's ancestor sometime tonight, hopefully. Count me in.
foreverJester
foreverJester
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 80
Boondollars : 20008

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 pm

BUNP
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 pm

BUNP 2x COBMO
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

XD I think I'm almost done with my character sheet. Should I post it on here?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 am

(Is this where we're putting our character sheets? If not, I'm confused. :/)

Title: The Silenced
Full Name (if possible): Erientra Drallene
Nickname(s): Erien
Height & Weight: 5'4", 110 lbs.
Physical appearance: Erientra has long, slightly messy black hair that reaches to the middle of her thigh. The outsides of her eyes are orange, like the rest of the trolls, and the inside is a light violet color like her blood. Her horns are tall, reaching about 10 inches in height. The horn on her right sticks straight up and the horn on her left sticks out at an angle. She is thin and lean, and of average height. She has a couple of scars on her body from many fights, but her clothing hides most of them. Being a seadweller, she has fins on the side of her head that stick out of her hair.

She wears a long black cloak with a light violet outline around the front of the hood. The hood is usually up and over her eyes, but she will occasionally keep it down. The cloak reaches down to the middle of her calves. Under the cloak, she wears a light violet sleeveless shirt and black gloves that go just above her wrist. She rarely ever takes the cloak off. She also has on a dark gray full-length skirt with a slit down the left side. On her feet she wears black shoes that cover her toes and have a slight heel to make her a little taller.

Personality:
Erientra likes to have people's attention. She doesn't mind being the center of attention. In fact, she enjoys it. She can be quite captivating and persuasive when she wants to be. Though she likes being the center of attention, she is actually quite soft-spoken and refined. When she wants to be, she can be loud, too. She is very charismatic. She is more good than evil, but she does have an evil side. She is clever and knows how to use her wit against people. She is full of personality, but she usually doesn't show it all. She prefers to settle disputes without fighting, but she will fight if threatened. She is actually quite an adept fighter.

Typing Quirk/Color: She Types A Lot Like Her Descendent, But Instead Of Not Capitalizing Anything, She Capitalizes First Letters. She Uses |/ In Place of V.
Blood color: #993399 light violet
Symbol: A tear-drop shape.
Symbol:
Lusus: A large angelfish

Strengths: charismatic, clever, persuasive, agile
Weaknesses: not strong physically, somewhat self-absorbed, gets angered easily
Fears/Insecurities: She has a fear of being tracked down and killed.
Likes: Being the center of attention, doing speeches for crowds, outsmarting people
Dislikes: Being outwitted, losing, being ignored

God Tier Title: Star of Heart (Distracts with Heart)
Star God Tier Outfit:
Click for description of a Star's powers
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: bladekind

History:

Erientra was a follower of the Signless before she was anything else. Before she was the Silenced, she listened to almost all of his preachings. He inspired her to start making speeches of her own. She spoke about being whoever you wanted to be, despite your blood color, which is similar to what the Signless preached. Sometimes she would openly debate with someone in the crowd who opposed her beliefs. She would use her charisma to persuade others to go against the caste system and think the way she did. Her speeches had a big impact, considering they were coming from a highblood.

When the Condesce heard about this, Erientra was sentenced to death. She escaped and fled to a barren land. Now prevented from doing her speeches, she traveled around the land and obtained a new title: the Silenced. She became well-known in some areas. In some places she was praised, and in others, not so much.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 am

Okay, I just need to get started on a Dancestor for Erebos now.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next