Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys

Go down

Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys Empty Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys IenvEOc

Hello all!

I know I only have one headcannon that is not so slightly explained of their godtier clothes but I'm posting this down considering I have theories of what they possibly show.

Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys KkQfK2g

The headcannon I'm talking about at the moment is there shoes/boots and what they both have in common.

The two theories that I know about by telling of what color shoes they are wearing could either mean they work well together as soul mates or be very aggressive.

I am certain placing two aspects together can be chaotic, in which two roles would ark there own powers off one another in a cataclysmic outburst of both sympathetic feelings they both have or don't have. -Depending in the situation they are in.

Back to top Go down

Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys Empty Re: Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Lets talk about the fan class Guide as most people are quite confused on what they can do.

We are gonna break off the aspect side of it to understand it more.

The guide class by far (With me and some others had spent a while talking about it) is very complex to our understandings to what they can do.

The Guide class & aspects are enlisted to both genders.
A Guide is known to be passive in nature.
The Guides opposing/opposite class is Betrayal.
Guides get information threw their aspect power with summoning.

A guide is a type of class that is known for:

[Knowledge]
[Guidance]
[Ascend up the echeladder quicker]
[Having a guiding "thing" depending on aspect]

• [Knowledge]

They get there knowledge from things of what they have heard through their aspect/people/friends/unknown force.

• [Guidance]

Even when being guided by someone or something by themselves. They are more willingly to understand things more clearly in explaining information they've gathered towards others (friends) on their main quest upon their own land, quest-beds or their own aspect to what they are suppose to become from what the guide can see. But a guide cannot lead you to what class you are, as it irrelevant to the class specialization of a guide.

• [Ascend up the echeladder quicker]

Due to that a Guide being a walking "encyclopedia" or "lore master" for information. They will use what they know to make powerful strife weapons of their own, whiles helping others along their way. But having the fundability of weapons and complete understanding of what they are suppose to do. They will go forth in there quest to get things done. But they can be stopped along the side tracks to sort certain things out.

• [Having a guiding "thing" depending on aspect]

As to what a Guide can adhere through aspect. They can most certainly get all of their information sinaglerly by what aspect they are when playing Sburb or Sgrub. When at the bottom of the echeladder (First five levels up) they will be guided by what they can hear from their own aspect that takes in a form of ghost/whisperings/angel/nature/etc. But when they get closer to the two last levels of there echeladder, they'll have their class abilities restored to become guided threw their own aspect again. This time the aspect will show them the way to there own quest bed when nearing the high levels of the echeladder.

[Fact / Tips]

Their one and only guiding "friend" can be there at pre-godtier. But when at godtier, they will slowly increase in getting more "friends" to understand the game more or there own main quest if not completed.

They can also use that "Friend" to fight for them if the "friend" agrees too.

You may think- "Oh a guide does not need a sprite!" Wrong! They still need a sprite for the effects on the Medium whiles the changes on Skaia/Battlefield. But having a two guides together *Cough, cough* the sprite. *cough, cough.* would be the information blood bath in a inferno mess of understandings. -Just to be warned if you happen to stumble across them two talking.

As for my character being a [Guide of Heart], meaning soul/love. It would make perfect sense for that player in having the powers in summoning "souls" linked to that type of person they truly want to see. But it only works in a stable place, in which in any cases a dream bubble or a normal dream as beginners guide of their understanding ones aspect of heart. But a guide of heart literally means guiding souls. If they really wanted to, which hey who wouldn't- bring one of there dead friends back from the grave in form of a translucent ghost body. They would! But the sad thing to say is that they can't destroy what they've brought back from the grave. So the ghost brought back from the dead will be tormented in being a alive/ghostifide again from what that player had done. Dark souls *wink wink, hint hint, elbow elbow*

Special thanks too:

TheChaotic1
bluefire31
bibliophileGamer
avidBowmaster
Auriel Cordis

For ideas, enquirers and the understandings of ones class & aspect. It's got me truly hooked on explaining the next class, BETRAYAL! *Twilight zone theme starts playing.*

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys Empty Re: Farty's headcannon belief + Theorys

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Now lets talk of the fan class Betrayal.

The class Betrayal is slightly unknown for its owns desires but its powers are well and truly known for what they can do. The information they have can lead people astray and deceive enemies at will at pre-godtier in a weak form, but when godtier it will be double the power. They can also betray there own aspect with the powers of false information.

The Betrayal class & aspects are enlisted to both genders.
A Betrayer is known to be very active.
The Betrayers opposing/opposite class is Guide.
Betrayers get information using there own aspect by projecting it out at someone or something. (They are not thefts nor rouges)

A Betrayer is a type of class that is known for:

[Information leaking]
[Trickery]
[Having a copy of there own aspect]
[Ascend up the echeladder quicker]

• [Information leaking]

Information leaking can be or may not be considered as part of the Betrayals class powers by snatching up a portion of what there aspect can do and try to assemble it together from there. In pre-godtier, (In having there powers very weak) can only do it once from someone or something due to there powers being weak. You may consider this power as leaching considering it makes a copy of the [thing] you have. For example, a copy of ones soul, a copy someones mind or a copy of that persons rage. There is a draw back with copying it though. It would effect them quite badly.

• [Trickery]

Determining on what aspect they are, they can trick those with what information they've gathered (As in a lie, which really is the truth.) towards people or enemies. They can use what they've took to play a small part time job for them in attacking things. Like a soul of someone (body) to be placed down for a minuet to fight with them. But once placed, they will loose if forever. So its give back (not recommended) or keep.

• [Having a copy of there own aspect]

Once at godtier. They can copy of what is their own aspect and decided to either use it or not, quite easily. They can do this many times they want and hold it there as long as they want. Lets say- They made a copy of there own mind and plopped it down in front of them, then wol-la! There are two of yous. If you get what the title meant.

• [Ascend up the echeladder quicker]

They can if they understand there aspect well enough and know what to do with it within trial and error. But this can leave them in making quite unique mashed up badassery strife weapons to their disposal, in what they've taken at hand.

[Fact / Tips]

As the class is considered as of unknown for what they can do. Betrayal archnemesis are rightfully the Guide class considering a Guide has information they truly need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum