Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 2 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Paige checks her messages and gets annoyed. Yes she knew what to do now but colour yet again necglected to tell her where every thing was so yet again Paige left the room and looked for the other things. Paige wonders into her kitchen to see a totem lathe cramed into the side of the wall with her fridge, stove, and counter missing, along with the Cruxtuder in the middle of the room making things very cramped.

Paige walks over to the cruxtruder and tries to turn the vole on the side but nothing happens. Paige then climbs up to the top and jumps on it until she falls off when the top comes off. A dark blue tootem sprite comes out and well floats around as Paige gets back up. Paige remembered colour saying something about a totem being inside as well. Paige looks inside seeing a dark blue totem and turns the vole until it pops out.

Paige then puts the totem in her sylladex making her comic books pop out scattering everywhere. Paige really hatted that sylladex.... Paige then Places the totem in the totem lathe carefully steping over the comics. The totem sprite then starts to fly around paiges head. Paige yells at it waving her arms around. this thing was annoying really annoying. Paige puts her comics back into the box and puts it back into her free spot on her sllyadex.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21283
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 2 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Entrix holds onto the egg in her arms, warming it the best she could as it began to glow. The owlsprite looked down and took it away from you , curling it's long tail around it. OWLsprite:"Hun let me d00 this. I've taken care 00f eggs bef00re." The sprite states. Entrix shakes her head, insisting she MUST keep it in her grasp. "Mum, I NEED t00 keep h00ld 00f it. If I d00n't have it s00mething bad might happen." Entrix says with the worst feeling that what she had said was very true. The sprite nods and hands it over. You nod and protect it in your arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Paige then wanders into the study after passing back through the living room where a designix is in the coerner. Paige looks over the designix seeing there is instructions. Paiges eyes widen as she looks it over then looks at the back of one of her cards. ITS A CODE paige then spends the next min making all of about 20 of her writen down codes into cards. Paige picks up one of the cards shooting out her action figures. One which is Cheshire paige's 3rd favorite dc comic characters lands on the totem sprite in the other room.

Paige is un aware of this so she contunes on to swap out her cards with the comics in her box and puts the box in her sllydex. Paige then goes back into the kitchen to see the time limit counting down from 15 seconds. Paige screams as she types to colour

SD: YOU TOOK TO LONG NOW IM GONNA DIE! SAE ME SUPER MAN SAVE ME!
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:22 pm

"00h g00d. MUM H00LD ME! " Entrix shrieks as the time demolishes and counts down as the time slowly ticks to the countdown from 10. The egg then begins to glow so brightly it's blinding. She squeezes her eyes closed and cries from the pain of knowing she will never be able to live until 8 sweeps. The bright glowing continues until she'as pretty sure the room is so bright it's completely white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Auriel had her totem and put it in the lathe as a small black bone shaped thing is made. She grabs it and holds it as it glows. "Oh dear mothergrub..." She says holding the weird glowing thing and her lusus. "SnakeMom...AHHH!" She screams as the count down becomes less. Corbit starts crying and holding his weird lathe thing as it glows super bright.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21679
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 pm

The now cheshire sprite comes into the room and begins to glow as the clock goes to 0. Paige covers her eyes and stays like that for about 30 seconds before realizing she wasnt dead. Paige cheers for cheshire sprite as she walks over to the window. Paige looks out side to se she is surrounded completely by water. Paige then goes silent now deciding to go use those card codes on the totem lathe.

Paige puts a card in the slot the totem lathe and turns it on the lathe bends andtwists the totem and stops when its in a weird shape. Paige then takes the totem the card box convently droping oby the totem lathe. Paige then goes over to the alchemiter and puts the totem on it watching as it materializes a copy of a Black motorcycle which was totaly awesome since paige's drivers licence covered motorcycles too.

Spoiler:

Paige then relizes she has no keyes for it. paige then spends 3 mins looking and hacking the game to find the key code. Paige then runs over to the cruxtruder and makes another totem setting it up on the totem lathe Paige then runs to the study and makes a card for the code. paige then takes a 5 min break to read one of her comimics and HURRY UP PAIGE YOUR WASTING TIME! Paige gets up and makes the totem then makes the keys.

Paige then proceds to test out the motorcycle which luckly was completely filed with gas. Paige then turns it off but leaves the keys inside so she can put both in her sllyadex with only using one card. Which this made her 5 dollars pop out which she didn't really care about. Paige then messages colour after turning down her music a little.

SD: sorry about that I'm good Cheshire sprite saved my butt are you ok?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Entrix looks outside after hearing a large bang. She looks outside and sees that a large mote without water has formed. She also sees these black oil looking figures banging on the front door. CC:Uh... 0v0 There are these weird l00king things trying t00 break in. 0v0 D00 y00u kn00w what they are?0v0
CC:0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Auriel opens her eyes and looks out the window seeing nothing but a gray waste land with large black rocks. From what her eye could see she couldn't see anything but rocks for miled. When Corbit looked outside he saw nothing but a oddly shaped pink world with ribbon and lace. There were frogs that had lacy dresses on he was confused.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Entrix looks up into the sky to see a gate sign. CC:I see a gate sign. 0v0 H00w d00 I get up there?
Entrix wondered what was on the other side of this strange gate.CC:I am n00t in my w00rld yet. 0v0 I think it is thr00ugh that gate! 0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm

SD: No but if I had more time like alot more time I bet I could hack the game and find jaddhgfldgblfkjdghsdjfghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Paige is hit into her laptop by a huge oil figure wearing clothes simular to cheshire's

Spoiler:

Paige jumps out of the way of another attack just barley making it. Paige runs and climbs up the creatures back and punches it's head as her gauntlets blade pops out making the creature fall over. Paige then gains a level and she is now on the very first step which is Bluetike. (equivalent to johns greentike) The moster then turns into a lage amout of gurst which paige has played enough video gmes to know she should collect it all.

(ooc: heres the level up thing link btw found i a little bit ago I'm having my character go up but johns levels but with slightly diffrent names http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Echeladder
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 pm

The black creatures bust down the door and stare Entrix in the eyes. Their eyes are so empty they're like huge voids. The readies her whip as they make their way to her. It's painfully slow until they are right in front of her. She then begins to attack, totally terrified. She kills then and obtains some grist. She also builds up to level one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Auriel started dissasmbling the computer in the room putting it all in one pile them captchalogging it. Perhaps SD could use it for something. She grabbed her black helmet and captchalogged it. She could never know what she could need. She then looked in her small closet for her old husktop and PDA. She took the two items and combined them making a HuskDA. She smiled and messaged SD.

KQ: Hey d8 u think u c8uld usse ss8me c8mputer partss?

She typed hoping her friend didn't reach her early demise.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

SD: I'm a hacker not a builder sorry
SD: oh and glad to see you're still alive by the way moo

Paige then runs up her sttairs once again beating them in battle and over into her brothers room whose owner was at his friend's house. Paige then goes through a door in his room running and beating the staris up to their creepy attic. Paige then uses a latter to get up onto the roof and looks up seeing a weird portal or symbol thingy up into the air far from where paige could get.

Paige then remembers making a cod card thing for a rocket pack what was that code again... oh yeah it was PCHOOOOO one of the most obvious codes she has ever seen in her life. Paige then makes her way back down to the code cards and makes the totem for the PCHOOOOO code. Paige then takes it and puts it on the alchemiter. But it turns out Paige doesn't have enough girst she must have wasted most of it on the motorcycle.

Paige then looked at her pre hacked page at a few things learning you can combined and up grade items using grist and such items. Paige then remembers the mosnster and that level up giving her some grist that she needed and smirks as some more of those big monsters comes into her house along with some smaller ones. Paige stands up extending the claws and blades on her gauntlet. It's was time to level up and put those lazy days behind you paige. IT'S TIME FOR SOME FUN ATTACK! Paige then fights and beats many waves of some enemies gain many levels but lets wait until shes done to caculate everything, this might take a while...
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Auriel shrugged when she read the message. She grabbed and put all the things in her sylldex she might need. She then walked out of her hive carring her snakewhip she looked around seeing there were no weird things at her hive she kept walking not knowing that her hive was covered in the weird bone shaped creatures. Corbit was worried for his friends and the other player who ever they were. Corbit put his moodring on and put all his stuffies in his sylldex hold his cool baton he looked out the window almost fainting from the sight of giant bugged shaped monsters. "Oh god..."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm

"Mum I need t00 get t00 my w00rld it's getting quite b00ring and danger00us here at the house. C00uld y00u pretty please fly me up t00 the gate?" Entrix begs, and of course her lusus/sprite was alright with it and wrapped her tail around her little grown up wriggler and flew up and to the gate. A light shone brightly and she was then placed into a dark purple land with screams sounding in the distance. There was a dark red river with frozen hearts in it. Immediately Entrix became scared. "Mummy.. I'm scared.." She mumbled. CC:I made it t00 my w00rld. 0v0 It's s00 scary l00king and s00unding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Paige managed to make it up to Anklekicker(anklebiter) and was sitting upon a gaint oil monsters head that was knocked out. Paige seemed to have a little too much fun taking down all those hoards of oil monsters. Paige was now preplanning out all of her future combinations using the hacking page she got to to caulate all the grist needed and boy did she have way more than enough. Paige then opens a Memo for all of the people in her little group to talk in.

SD: hey guys i have opened this memo so we can talk as a group instead of one on one.
SD: I just took down many hoards of those oil mosters and boy was that fun! XP
SD: moo i feel better than the joker did when he killed jason todd and made the redhood!
SD: anyways in a second here i will be starting to make new items with the girst I have gotten that fits my new found level
SD: if anyone wants some codes for weapons to help you not to die now would be the time
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Corbit giggled a little when he read the message.

GQ: b3 car3ful 0k guys? B3caus3 0v3r h3r3 I g0t giant bugs up th3 n00k.

He said warning his friends. Auriel read the memo happy now.

KQ: Why didn't I think 8f that? Well n8w we kn8w why ur the hacker. :P

Auriel types out and looks at her hive and screams at the sight of the bone shaped monster, running around in a circle and screaming probably wasn't the best thing now she had caught their attention.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Entrix takes out her phone and looks over the messages her friends have sent. She nods and replies to GQ. CC:Alright friend. 0v0 S00 far my w00rld is giving me the creeps. 0v0
She then looks at SD's message and replies to that as well. CC: I need a c00de t00 upgrade my whip please. 0v0
She smiles and then takes her lusus' wing to hold and she strolls around, looking in rivers and staring at the large waves of energy flowing through the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 pm

GQ: I want s0m30n3 t0 sav3 m3! I'm t3rrif3d!!! Corbit send into the memo but knowing he was alone and had to face his fears...but they were so gross and...and scary. Auriel had no time to do anything but trying whipping the weird monsters and so she did. Only to find that they were much easier to kill than she had first thought. KQ: h8w ab8ut u l88k ar8und the internet t8 find an FAQ 8r walkthr8ugh that helpss uss figure 8ut h8w t8 get t8 each8therss landss? She typed waiting for SD's reply her own level after defeting the monsters was Nook Whipper.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Paige smiles as she hacks into the gaming system again and finds the code to a list of whips and messages in the memo again.

SD: ok do you want one with electric properties
SD: ice properties, fire properties
SD: or earthquake based properties
SD: i got all the codes for them so take your....
SD: huh....
SD: seems like my hacking is pissing the game off cause eye spy a group of mini monsters coming over to barrow some sugar
SD: be right back to check your pick of whip code so be ready
SD: oh and for the record all the walkthroughs ends after the meteor inpacts cause I already checked all of them
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

CC:Electric pr00perties please. She replies back. Her stroll was fun until she saw little ducks in bright purple hoods begin to waddle over to her. One of them looks up and begins to talk to her. " Hello miss quack. QUACK QUACK " Entrix stares and tilts her head. 'Huh?' she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 pm

KQ: we can't p8ssibly be the 8nly 8ness wh8've ever g8tten thiss far...when u c8me back u ssh8uld ssee if u can hack int8 the player l8g, if it has 8ne, and ssee if we're al8ne.

Corbit hid under his bed his lusus by his side and he waited. He could hear the gross sounds of the bug monsters. Only if he was brave...

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

SD: ZAAAAWHIP
SD: and don't you think I have tried that?
SD: i mean heeeeeelllllooooooooooo master hacker here!
SD: and besides we don't need any walkthroughs or player logs were awesome
SD: that and it would waste my neeed time to prep my self up for battle by looking up something we don't need now if you escuse me I'm gonna get me some new stuff so I can get to harder monsters!
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Auriel shrugged and began to walk around her barren land. Her own lusus was in her sylldex. On her way around Auriel kept her eyes out for any weird monster butr she saw nothing and frowned she had a lot of grist so perhaps it would be handy. Meanwhile with Corbit cowering under his desk he heard terrible whispers of sad, sad emotions. He could hear terrible shrieks. He scrambled up to his desk and quickly typed.

GQ: h3y CC I think my land isn't t0 far fr0m y0ur land b3caus3 I can h3ar t3rribl3 scr3ams.

He then went out the door to the monsters. Baton in hand because he feared death more than he feared these monsters.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

Paige destroyes the big oil moster she was sitting on and takes it's grist Paige then proceds to up grade her items.

Spoiler:

Paige had more things she could try out but decided she had made enough for now and if she made any more it would make things too easy. Paige climbs on her Rocket cycle smiling widely as heavy metal music plays on her blue hacker monitor. Two oil monsters opens paige's front door and looks frightened as Paige runs them over and through the door. Paige then storts to ride her rocket cycle up into the air aiming for the gate that goes to her own world.

SD: ok guys I got my stuff now to go onto my world
SD: whats the status up date on you guys?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next