Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.) Empty Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:32 pm

A'ight, everybody who has a character in the fancomic, post your headcanons for how your character speaks and what they sound like. That'd be fan-diddly-tastic.

Back to top Go down

Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.) Empty Re: Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Cervid would have a high pitched voice, and speak sassily all the time (i love sassafrass characters x3)

Ryss would have a sort of lower voice, and have this sort of robotic accent as she uses horridly shortened words. Since Ryss is pretty much me in an OC form, I feel like she would just sound like me.

Back to top Go down

Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.) Empty Re: Fanon Canons (That is, canons of the head variety. And for the fancomic. This could have been thought out more successfully.)

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Orfeus speaks in a voice kind of like... The voice Actor Yuri Lowenthal. Look em' up.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20366
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:01 pm

As in, one of his voices, or him normally?

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:03 pm

One of his voices. But he always does the same voice.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20366
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Leissa sounds like and talks like a female orc, until she gets in a certain mood, then she sounds like a motherly orc.

Strife kind of sounds like... I hadn't thought of it yet. How about Eris from the grim adventures of billy and mandy as a referance, they have the same MO
But she talks very sporadically, mixing cussing with more light hearted language, along with using slang from any era, mixing in old time speech, or high educated language with 90s slang, and always in sentences dividable by five
EX "Gosh damn this fracken shit" or "We need to emancipate the consorts, my home diddly dog" or "Golly gee that sure sucked"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23920
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Character Voices:

Master List:

This master list will be updated for quick reference by all voice actors.

Last edited by fistfullyEternity on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 pm

I've never really thought about this, but I'll try. I might have to add some things later.

Eviete speaks in a flowing, elegant tone. Her voice is not high or low, somewhat in the middle if not on the higher side. When she gets excited, her voice gets higher. She glubs when she is feeling strong emotions (i.e. anger, excitement, etc.). She likes to use big words.

Hugh has a deep voice. He always speaks in a laid back tone, until he gets angry. His angry voice is only slightly louder than his normal voice. He uses modern slang a lot and talks like, you know, a teenage boy. The slang he likes to use are things like "Like a boss," "Epic fail," "Winning," and things like that.

Alette has a high-pitched voice, but not squeaky high-pitched. She always sounds excited and cheerful (unless she is sad or angry). She always talks in sort of a sing-songy voice, but not like full out singing. She talks about partying a lot. When I think of Alette's voice, I kind of imagine a Nepeta voice.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21161
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I can just do my Fankid mary. But for refrence she kind of sounds like a geek always happy, makes her Ses sound slurred out like Sid from Ice Age. >.> <.<

Deimos is pretty easy lots of dramatic undertone, kind of a tenor/baritone sounding voice.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21689
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:53 pm

I can voice my fan trolls/ kids, but I can give discriptions if you want xD

Henoia sounds very calm, and authoritive. She is near void of emotion when talking, but somehow she holds her own little 'Quirk' when talking

Jakie is more quiet, and speaks a bit funny. It is from living away from people for a while, and really only having a nontalking guardian.

Einidia hisses her s' like her snake lusus, and she speaks while [ ususually ] a flower sits in her hair, making her smile and giggle through the recording.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20496
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Okay, with the exception of US's characters, all are listed on the master list.

On the the next order: who is voicing whom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh, thought I posted here at school. It must not have gone through. Well I already have both of their voices covered by some friends of mine but for reference sake-

Ditana: a mixture of a high and low pitched voice. It tends to fluctuate in-between sometimes.

Abunsi: He has a Dutch accent that is very smooth and calm whenever he talks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 pm

I'll be voicing my own (if we're still going through with this), but if not I don't have many IRL friends who'd be willing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 pm

*Has been trying to practice Ryss' voice for the past hour, because she's cool like that*
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:18 pm

I could voice Jackie if you want, Blue. She sounds kind of like me; I can do the odd accent because I have an odd accent(thanks to hardly ever talking).

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:38 pm

I just thought, what if Leissa's voice was a male voice, like, Dr. Girlfriend style
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Aw Auriel, you're so sweet ;u;
I'll voice Ryss though, since she is basically me :3
(But cooler because i am lame :()

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:51 pm

I'll take a couple male voices: If these people don't want to voice their characters, I can do Orfeus, Demois, and Pasied (Pasied is a given).

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:32 pm

I can do anyone you need me to.

I'm also down with being the carapecians and underlings.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 pm

It would be great if you do Deimos. As I am a girl but can only do a guy right if I have a cold and can get low enough.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Well, I am a guy, so I think I have somewhat of an advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Yaaaaay!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:33 pm

iT IS NOT A THING, uH, tHAT IS A DEAL, tHAT IS OF THE BIG VARIETY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Danke schön
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I think all the folks who are doing voices and having characters voiced should do a skype call or something to figure this stuff out, its always better when you can hear them.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next