Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Benign Cavant

Go down

Benign  Cavant Empty Benign Cavant

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 am

Full Name: Benign  Cavant

Nickname(s): N/A

Height & Weight: 4’8 & 100 lbs.

Birthdate: Near the end of 3rd lunar cycle  (March 28)

Physical appearance: He has short hair that he tries to keep neat and his horns are small and sticks straight up. 3 sweeps before, he wandered onto a teal blood’s territory and got into a fight; the end resulted in his right horn being snapped off and a small amount of brain damage, a consequence of which made his eyes much too sensitive to light so he wear’s light-obstructing-looking-devices(Sun glasses) or he’ll be both blind and in a lot of pain. His eyes are beginning to turn to his blood color and his fangs stick out of his mouth at odd angles.

His clothes are very simple; with a black T-shirt that his sign takes the entire left side of his shirt and there are two flaps of black cloth that cover the front and back of his baggy pants to keep his underwear (Or more is he forgets to put on a pair) from showing.

He’s also very thin and agile making him a very capable fighter.
Benign:

Personality: He’s not the brightest tool in the shed and is rather forgetful sometimes but can remember by looking at or doing something that allows him to relax and think. He’s also a fast learner and often picks up on things faster than he should thanks to his selective memory - If it’s something that has caught his attention he’ll remember every detail until he’s bored with it.

He enjoys slam poetry and is rather good when he can form coherent thoughts and it’s fairly rare that he’ll just letting random things seep out of his mouth in a rhythmic fashion… but I’m not saying he doesn’t do that for everything else.

His sight is limited thanks to the damaged nerve endings so he can’t see very well and depending on the lighting, everything appears to be a golden mesh of shapes, so to get  around he uses echolocation - clicking his tongue like his bat-dad taught him so the sound bounces back to him - and using  sometimes using Geokinesis to guide himself (See: Toph from The Last Airbender, but a bit more advanced)

Due to his ‘problems’ he can’t identify his clothes well which resulted in him wearing baggy pants that constantly slide down and expose him, wearing to extra pieces of of cloth that gave him a chance to pull his pants up without anyone seeing if he remembered to put underwear on that day seemed like the most reasonable option to him rather than getting a better fitting pair of pants.

The only reason he can see the things on his husktop is because he keeps it on a high enough setting that he’ll be able to make out the words and pictures on the screen through the shades.

Handle: darkFlight [DF]

Typing Quirk/Color: <|^-^|> ~~ He putz a little emotion-con at the begin’ a hiz zentancez that remindz him of a bat and mezz *misz spellz wordz uccourdin’ to how he talkz and rarely, if at all, correctz himzelf He doezant put periodz queztion markz or exclamation poinz at the end of most a his sentancez but otherwize haz pretty decant grammer On occazionn he makez bat punz, but not often. He doezn’t curze unlesz he’z really upzet.

{Emotioncon: (Normal  <|^-^|> ~~) (Sad  <|;-;|> --) (Angry  <|-3-|> ~~)}

{(-ing=in’) (s/es=z) (ss=sz) (a making the u sound is changed to u) (the=du)}

Blood color: Amber #FFC200

Symbol:

Lusus: Bat-daddy. Bonsui is a bat about a foot smaller than Benign and has a tail about half his body size. It doesn’t hinder his flight because of how light it is.

Strengths: Geokinesis, observation(If he’s interested), and using his scythe

Weaknesses: Remembering what he should, following orders, and staying focused

Fears/Insecurities: That he’ll wake up one day and not remember anything. That he’ll be culled because of his disabilities.

Dislikes: Meat, people who dis slam poetry, well lit areas

Driving force: Meeting new friends

Hobbies: Slam poetry, trying to see how long he can stay upside down before falling.

God Tier Title: Heir of Rage

Land: of Terra and Crows

Derse

Weapon:
Scythekind:
Rockkind:

Describe your character in three words: Aloof, silly, playful

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: food and a map

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: His disabilities

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Fruits, vegetables, lots of carrots, and water

Other[/color]

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Benign  Cavant Empty Re: Benign Cavant

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Prospit or Derse?
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20331
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Derse. Says it right between Land and Weapon at the bottom.

I just realized that only 1/4 of my players is a Prospit dreamers... it's ironic when knowing I like Prospit more Insolent oh well~

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh okay. I prefer Prospit as well. Anyway, I really love this character.

Sooooooo

APPROVED
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20331
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:16 pm