Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

+2
bluefire31
TheChaotic1
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 3 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by maieuticEpimenides Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 pm

[This sounds fun! I'm in!]

Kaia - Espeon
Arieta - Zorua

Another pair of Pokémon turn out to be wandering about together, mostly pretending to ignore each other.

The Espeon in the lead narrows her eyes slightly upon noting the Cubone. "Hey," she says, flicking her tail lazily about. "Who might you be?"

Her oddly earnest tone makes the curiously undisguised Zorua drifting behind her snicker a little. "Yeah," it giggles, "whatcha up to?"
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19812

Back to top Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 3 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm

The Cubone jumps slightly when he hears them and looks over at them, "I'm, uh Benign..." He shuffles his feet a bit, feeling shy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:04 am

Corvus: Frogadier
Erebos: Riolu
Aquila: Sableye

A Froadier roamed the plain, eyes constantly searching for any threats.

A Riolu sat in one of the trees, legs dangling over the side of a branch.

A Sableye, despite the fact that it was broad daylight, walked through the grass, a raw ruby clutched in his left hand.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20183
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:50 am

Jill aka the litleo finishes her Oran berry and shoves the left overs towards the side with her litleoness paw. Once that was put aside, she stood back up on all fours again and stretched slightly. However Jill lifted her left front paw to start licking it like what a so called cat would do that is considered 'cleaning fur'. Jill does this for at least twenty minuets or so as she stands in the ashy burnt patch of the accidental ember attack move not so long ago, cleaning herself by licking her paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Henoia began to finish her other Oran berry, looking about with a normal glare. She looks at Jill as she stands, and gives a small chuckle at her long cleaning cycle. She moves her right paw-hand to her head, itching her ear. She then stands up, and looks into the tree. She walks to the tree, and crouches partially for a moment. Then she leaps into the tree, standing on the lower branch. She then leans back on it, closing her eyes. Her small appandges don't float up however, meaning she wasn't using any aura related things. She seemed to be simply dozing.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20486
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Mudkip looked at Henoia and Jill he was happy that Henoia had finished the oran berry but then quickly found that he had nothing to do i mean he was clean seeing as he sleept in clean water. He could not exactly jump up high like Henoia so he could not follow her so he decided to walk to litleo

"hey did you like the oran berry i gave you? Also who are you"

The mudkip said that with a smile looking right at the litleo or at least smiling as much as a mudkip can do that.

Last edited by eternalScythe on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh. I'm Kaia, then. Nice to meet you. That's Arieta, over there." The Espeon pauses and tips her head to the side. "I must be off. There seems to be some kind of... commotion over there. Come on, pest."

Arieta sniffs at her. "I'm not a pest!"

"Don't take things so seriously."

"You're the serious one, you know." The Zorua turns to Benign, grinning. "Coming with us? She promised me she'd find something interesting for me to do."

Kaia sighs impatiently before gesturing at them with her forked tail and disappearing into the tall grass.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19812

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Jill the litleo stops licking her own paw, putting it down upon the ground she stands. Where Jill turns her head to look at the mudkip that is talking to her. She then flickers her right ear at the mudkip sudden smile and responds quite calmly. "I'm Jill, the Litleo. And thanks for the Oran barry." Jill the litleo said with a quick swipe with her small litleony tail about playfully. She did however gave a toothy smiley grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Continues to look at Jill the litleo with a smile but other than that standing completly still

"it was no problem i mean i have been living here for a little while so i know my way around, also it is nice to meet you but if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in this area"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Jill the litleo suddenly looks away from the mudkip towards her own paws / ground and starts to go sad slightly.

"I was looking for my brother." Jill the litleo said quite dryly.

// That be a male Pyroar RAWR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Kyles smile fades and becomes a sort of frown

"aww do you need help finding him. I mean its not much but i can detect changes in the air so if your brother moves around a lot i might be able to help find him"

he says in a hopeful manner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Jill looks back up quickly to look at the mudkip with surprise that some pokéstranger would help her so suddenly. Jill began to speak in a somewhat almost hyped mood.

"Really?! Oh do please! Hes been missing for days!"

Jill said as she hopped up and down on the spot on all fours of her paws, sending slight ash dust to scatter slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Mudkip smiled again happy that what he considered to be his friend by this point to be happy again
"Alright all you have to do is tell me what he looks like, just try and describe him to me"
Mudkip got into a position where he was standing on all legs evenly away and his head fin kind of twiched starting to sense the air currents sensing a few pokemon and trainers nearby pointing it in a few directions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Jill the Litleo stopped hopping about and stood there looking down at her paws again in deep thought.

"Um... Hes very tall and has a rather big mane that is in the color of red and yellow. He looks just like me!"

Jill looked back at at the mudkip with a face of determination going on. But however Jill needed to tone down her excitement for now, or at least keep it at a minimal as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:43 pm

After Kyle had moved his fin into all directions and sensing most things in the area he had a unhappy expression on his face. He then slowly went back into his normal possition of having all of his legs close to each other. He then looked to the ground really dissapointed in himself. He took a deep breath and looked at Jill still with a sad face

"uhm s-sorry but i......i can't sense him around here. All i can sense i-is a few trainers and other pokemon"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 pm

The lucario suddenly hops off the tree, landing with a small thud. She began to walk off towards a berry bush.

A small snivy begins to walk up to the pool the blastoise was sitting at. And as she arrives, she sits down and begins to drink the water.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Orfeus, the overzealous Dewott, sees a Lucario go toward a berry bush. He decided he would do his thing, and show off.  So he leaps off the tree, right? And attempting to suavely land near the berry bush. But that resulted in him faceplanting into the bush, yelling as he crashlanded.

"Aaaaanishinyueeniijismeuunsnsjs--!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20356
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:35 am

"Oh..."

Jill sounded regretful that her brother is no where to be found as she stood there, placing all four paws close to one another as she looked down quite sadden by the discovery. Jill then suddenly started to lay down in the same spot, lowering her head in the front out stretched legs closing her eyes in defeat.

"I't would've been like this if our home was not invaded by Rhydons."

She paused in her speech for a moment.

"We were forced to rome the regions in search of new homes. All to a point a mountain passage way was to surpass and we got separated in the wake of a sudden earthquake out of nowhere. I've not seen my brother since."

Jill the litleo signed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:50 am

Mudkip frowned he really wanted to be able to help Jill especially after hearing that story. Mudkip took a deep breath and

"well then that says that, i will travel with you and do my best to help you find your brother now come on turn that frown upside down"

he looked at Jill and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:10 am

Jill opened her eyelids and looked up at the mudkip slowly before asking:

"You will?"

Jill the litleo continues to look at Kyle the mudkip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:21 am

Kyle continued to smile

"of course! i mean what kind of friend would i be if i am not going to help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:28 am

The Lucario looks over at the thud, blinking once as she looks at the Dewott. That was an entrance she supposed, not to smooth or Suave, but interesting. IT did manage to get her to crack a smirk at the noise he made however. She moves a paw down to try to grab his arm, and get him out of the bush.

"Unless I missed something, That is not what a berry tree is for."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:30 am

Jill stood back up and started to do a toothy smile.

"Where do you suggest we go?"

Jill questioned despite she had visited the par maintain passage to get into this region. But other than that the whole place it new to her. Apart from the part she was resting at, but that does not concern her no more. Jill yet still smiling widely at Kyle the mudkip awaits an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:34 am

"hmm well it would help if i knew places that your brother or even you would often fancy sleeping in that way i can possibly narrow it down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Jill turns to face in one direction of the close by forest wall where somewhere within it is a narrow forest path that leads towards a town. But however Jill the Litleo does not know of it being a human settlement down the road. But she does remember the forest cave she once walked threw to get into the regional area.

"I did recently came from the path inside the forest that leads towards somewhere. But other then that I don't know much of this area as its new to me."

She said before turning her head towards Kyle the mudkip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next