Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Seth Barrow

Go down

Seth Barrow Empty Seth Barrow

Post by physicalFallacy Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Full Name: Seth Barrow
Nickname(s): N/A
Height & Weight: 5’10”
Birthdate: October 1st
Physical appearance: Seth is a thin and wiry young man, with short mousey brown hair, rather carefully styled into a swept-back look, a look that he spends a bit too much time on really. He has a favorite pair of dark blue jeans that he has "custom tattered." By which he means they were too long and he ended up tearing the hems off. He'll also wear black t-shirt with a neon green print of his symbol. Shoes are optional. More often than not, Seth is sporting a variety of plasters and bandages on his hands, covering injuries brought on through bouts of recklessness and periodic episodes of clumsiness.
Personality: He often has trouble understanding why people make such fusses of things like relationships, most likely due to his complete lack of experience with anything more complicated than friendship. That, and he simply cannot comprehend such drama. It is his personal belief that all relationships are equally ridiculous and if everyone acknowledged that, a lot more people would be happy. Beyond that, he’s pretty keen on people, more often than not finding them to be fun, even when they don’t mean to be. Which actually makes it all the more fun. This fairly positive outlook of his is pretty solid, quite able to bare the battering from the opinions and attitudes of others.
While alone, he usually finds himself lost in his thoughts. This happens most often when he finds himself with little else to do, such as, and primarily when, walking around. Such a distracted state of mind leads to him experiencing more mishaps than usual. Despite this, he seemingly has no concerns about his personal safety. Especially when it concerns learning more about something new and exciting, which to him, is basically just anything new. Even if he could learn about that something new in an easier and safer way, say, the internet.

Handle: physicalFallacy
Typing Quirk/Color: He replaces the vowels of swear words with the next one along, using the traditional "A E I O U" arrangement. Mostly correct grammar, spelling and syntax.
Eye color: #150040
Symbol: A single coloured double helix
Guardian: Dr Dad

Strengths: An insatiable curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, thinking outside the box.
Weaknesses: Indecisiveness, overly self analytical, a lack of understanding of social situations, accident prone.
Fears/Insecurities: Being confined to one place
Likes: Exploring his surroundings, logic games, ice cream, discovering new things
Dislikes: Restrictions, being bossed around, spinach.
Driving force: To understand
Hobbies: Daydreaming, exploration, climbing things, reading and writing.

God Tier Title: Prince of Space
Land: Land of Frogs and Caverns
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Polekind

Describe your character in three words: Wandering Airheaded Thinker
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A fishing pole and flares.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: He'd be less clumsy.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Holy crep that's a lot of spinach. Seriously, why Dad, why?

Other:

Last edited by physicalFallacy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
physicalFallacy
Plucky Tot

Virgo Posts : 64
Boondollars : 19332

Back to top Go down

Seth Barrow Empty Re: Seth Barrow

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:23 pm

You missed out. "Describe your character in three words:"

Back to top Go down

Post by physicalFallacy Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:40 pm

I knew I'd forget something :I
physicalFallacy
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Approved.~ :>

P.s

What a coincidence. My fankid Jill's middle name is Seth. Was gonna ask if they two are related. But nah this character goes the way you swing it towards. :b

Back to top Go down

Post by physicalFallacy Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Haha, who knows! It might be something fun to do, and that's what I'm here for c:
physicalFallacy
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down