Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Chanis Gomeis

2 posters

Go down

Chanis Gomeis Empty Chanis Gomeis

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Full Name: Chanis Gomeis

Nickname(s): none

Height & Weight: 6’2” 165lbs

Birthdate: 3/9

Physical appearance:
Chanis Gomeis Chanis
Chanis is tallish, of medium build, and rather lanky. His limbs are long and his torso short, and he posesses many sharp angles. Chanis’ facial features are rounded and smooth, coming off somewhat girlish. He wears black slacks, loafers, and a blazer in an attempt to seem more masculine, and his button-down shirt is the slightly greenish-blue of his blood. Chanis keeps his short hair greased up into small spikes. He wears a faded lime-green circle scarf loosely around his neck as well, disrupting the image of well-dressed masculinity. Chanis has short horns, which curve up and then inwards towards each other, though they do not actually touch. Chanis carries a gun with him most of the time as well; large, heavy, and with more useless ornaments than is even close to reasonable, all in an attempt to make it seem stronger and deadly (as if a gun isn’t already deadly).

Personality: Chanis has struggled all his life to appear as strong and aggressive as society demands, and only recently has he found any angle of the trick to it. He was essentially the troll equivalent of the stereotypical high school nerd; skinny, slight, unable to defend himself, and far too interested in things considered “geeky”. Chanis is also rather smart, too.
Now, however, Chanis works hard to hide all of this. He wears suits and dress shirts and copious amounts of cologne and hair gel, and he carries a heavy gun with him that he honestly couldn’t operate if his life depended on it. His appearance to others is all that seems to matter to him, and he even goes so far as to act as if these others don’t matter at all. In essence, Chanis comes off as a narcissistic douchebag.
Chanis was a passionate geek first, though, and he always will be. He is still interested in things like sci-fi and fantasy movies and books, and he does care deeply for his friends. He simply overcompensates for himself by acting like all he cares about is himself.
Aside from this, Chanis is rather level-headed, intelligent, and empathetic. He is good at making decisions and putting others before himself, and he is a good friend when he’s not trying to act like he isn’t a friend at all. In high-pressure situations, Chanis will take the time to try to think things through logically; however, when rushed, he panics and shuts down entirely. Emotions then take the wheel, and Chanis makes some decisions that aren’t so good.

Handle: clandestineBenevolence

Typing Quirk/Color: Types entirely in lowercase, but capitalizes words like “Me”, or anything else he pretends to care about. 1880b7

Blood Color: A slightly brighter/more greenish cerulean than Vriska's. (1880b7)

Symbol: An upside-down equilateral triangle with a tail that curves down and to the left from the bottom point (The Canis Minor symbol).

Lusus: A dog-fox hybrid, four feet at the shoulder, which resembles a greyhound in it’s slender build and long snout, and a fox in it’s pointed ears, bushy tail, and scruffy fur. Named Canini (a combination of the scientific names of the fox (vulpini) and the dog (canis lupis majoris) because like I said, Chanis is a complete dork).

Strengths: While Chanis is not traditionally strong, he is generally level-headed and reasonable, and very caring despite the fact that he forces himself to act like he isn’t.

Weaknesses: The fact that Chanis cannot accept who he is enough to be him.

Fears/Insecurities: Chanis’ greatest insecurity is himself, everything about who is is, and his greatest fear is that his friends will see beyond the facade and turn to leave him.

Likes: Sci-fi, fantasy, and a lot of human movies, books, and shows that fall under these categories.

Dislikes: Sugary things, and the fact that he is “weak”.

Driving force: His friends.

Hobbies: Watching a lot of human movies and shows online, reading human books, and writing the odd short story in his large collection of plain journals.

God Tier Title: Prince of Blood, “One who destroys through, is destroyed by, and destroys bonds/unity”.

Land: Land of Chasms and Secrets
Chanis’s land is mostly dark, and full of tall mountain ranges. The only sources of housing are what appear to be cold, barren caves and caverns in these mountains, and large cracks run through the surface of the planet, filled with cold water and sometimes iced over. While the planet seems cold and harsh from the outside, the caves are in fact rather cozy and warm, and illuminated by glowing, indoor-dwelling fireflies.

Derse or Prospit: Prospit

Weapon: Gunkind

Describe your character in three words: Secrets, compassion, fear

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: If he was alone, Chanis would bring two of his favorite books to enjoy in the absolute quiet without judgement.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: The fact that he is “weak”.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A lot of weird fruits and meat.

Other:

• Chanis is based off of the constellation Canis Minor, which consists of only two dull stars. Honestly, I think this fits Chanis perfectly. Because he is, in Alternian society's eyes, not a troll. He shouldn't be a troll because he has none of the properties a troll should have. He isn't enough. But in truth, Canis Minor has a lot of interesting mythology and different representations in different cultures, surprisingly enough. And though it's only two stars, it's said to represent a dog, or a fox monster, or a faithful hunter's dog... A lot more than it really appears to be. And that's exactly what Chanis is. He's a lot more than he really looks to be, and a lot different than most would perceive him to be.
  • Chanis is a smoker. While this is not a traditionally trollish practice, it is something that is in quite a few human movies, which as I have stated, Chanis watches quite a bit of. Seeing all of these people deemed "cool" and "tough" for doing this, Chanis picked up the practice himself, and unlike Cronus, he also actually lights the cigarettes. Yeah.

Last edited by ActuallyFace on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : ssssmoker)
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20932
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chanis Gomeis Empty Re: Chanis Gomeis

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Approved.~ :>

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 pm

yesss ovo Thank you
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:30 pm

I added the blood color too, by the way (1880b7). I thought it was already on there, but it was not.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Okay.

Re-approved.~ :>

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 am

I added that Chanis is a smoker under "other" for reasons explained there.
I kind of just decided this right after I made him and never did the thing
bluh.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Re- Approved.~

(:

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Thank uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

No problem. :>

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Just added an image
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 am

Failed!

Nah kidding

PASSED!
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Fixed the blood color (and format of things because spaces are nice wow)
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 am

CHanged his Got tier to "Prince of Blood" because that works better.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Change too much but pass
TheChaotic1