Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Marauder Poseidon: Ancestor Of Orfeus Castor [Already Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

The Marauder Poseidon: Ancestor Of Orfeus Castor [Already Accepted] Empty The Marauder Poseidon: Ancestor Of Orfeus Castor [Already Accepted]

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:42 am

Auriel accepted this a while back, but I never posted the actual CS.

Title: The Marauder
Full Name: Poseidon Aquarius
Nickname(s): Poseidon
Height & Weight: 10"3' 149 lbs.
Physical appearance: Poseidon is a tall, very very slender troll with many battle scars that he displays. He has a robotic left hand after a duel with a lowerblood rebel took itnas a trophy. He generally wears a long grey trench coat. He wears black boots, that are pointed on the end. Poseidon's hat has three points on it. Like a triangle shape. With the front point extending very far out to the fromt. His horns are just longer versions of Orfeus' horns. He has short hair, that is usually non visible under his hat.

Personality: Poseidon is a very calm individual, for a pirate. He is a very evil troll, as well. He is very loyal to the fuchsia bloods, and claims all else are peasent bloods. His ability to stay calm in any situation ever possible, has saved the highbloods, as he lead them into battle. He absolutely loathes all lowbloods, and has killed so many. When he is angry, you will know, because he gets mad, and I mean REALLY MAD. Like, you wouldn't want to be there if he lost his shit.

Typing Quirk: Speaks in a generally calming tone, with perfect grammar, and advanced vocabulary.
Blood color: Violet.
Symbol: His symbol is a trident covered in his own violet blood.
Lusus: A sea dragon, used to take out many enemy ships.

Strengths: Calmness, leadership, and combat training.
Weaknesses: his limp from his leg injury, lower blood ship crew, lack of  personal bonds.
Fears/Insecurities: he fears only the Fuchsia blood queen.
Dislikes: Lower bloods.

God Tier Title: Demon of Mind
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Tridentkind

History: Poseidon has a large history, and is involved in so much that happens on Alternia. He is a notorious pirate, who is the Fuchsia Queen's top field commander. She made him the top commander after his impeccable battle skills in the battlefield. He was the commander, who's ships were responsible for the complete demise of all Lime bloods. It was on that day he met a goldenrod blooded troll. This troll was known as The  Explorer ,the ancestor of Voltik. They dueled, after the Explorer took out an entire ship of his. The duel lasted for hours, as they were evenly matched. It ended with The explorer taking The Arauder's hand as a trophy. It wouldn't be long before The Explorer was on The Marauder's highest list of bounties. They dueled many times, ending in a stalemate, and it was implied that they were proclaimed Kismesisitude. He was known for killing many rebel leaders in the lowblood rankings. Not much after this is known about his history, as his journals ended here:

"Today, I will send out, with my ships, my lusus Dragon, to defeat my rival once and for all. I no longer have time for this annoyance. At this point I have too many problems to deal with. It is common knowledge of the rebel's idea to surround our oceanic paradise, and attempt to end this as well. I will command my fleet, with no avail, to fire until all are dead. The failure of the peasentbloods' siege will be legendary.

~Marauder Poseidon"
Other:

Last edited by avidBowmaster on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20356
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

The Marauder Poseidon: Ancestor Of Orfeus Castor [Already Accepted] Empty Re: The Marauder Poseidon: Ancestor Of Orfeus Castor [Already Accepted]

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Approved~~~~~
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21679
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down