Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

-- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] --

2 posters

Go down

-- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] -- Empty -- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] --

Post by Cardly Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Full Name: Kanile Peparn
Nickname(s): Peppy-Kan
Height & Weight: 6’3, 8 Stone
Physical appearance: He wears a violet waistcoat it is the colour of his blood- violet; this waistcoat is woven with a waterproof fabric. Under this cloak he is wearing a white collared tshirt. On the left breast of his waistcoat he wears his symbol proudly. He wears dark-grey cotton trousers. Below these trousers he wears some black trainers with a white trim; they’re quite new and so a bit stiff.
He is a seadwelling troll and because of this; he has gills on each side of his face, his gills however, unlike Rodlin’s, are not broken or torn in any way shape or form. His horns are shaped like his lusi’s tentacles as his lusus is a giant, white kraken. He has the normal black hair and yellow/orange eyes that trolls usually have. He has a rather slim build with most of the muscle he has directed into his mind (not literally). He is quite tall for a troll being at the height of 6 foot.
Personality: On the outside: He seems like a general boring guy; always talking in a lecture-like style about certain redrom romance- he may seem like a asshole to some people too, having to keep talking over the most general of things; from what they were wearing- to even a decision that they make, this however is not really how he thinks of himself.
...He thinks of himself as a helper of the group- unlike Rodlin however; he will actually attempt without insulting them, however Kanile feels like he is a little idiotic and so, in an attempt to feel like he has more ‘friends  he acts like a moirail to everyone. He cloning for example; he cloned two mutated grub versions of himself- which he talks to and looks after... He hides them from his custodian however.

Typing Quirk/Color: He capitalises anything that could be considered a DAMN swear-word while talking in his blood colour. Occasionally he may include a face. 8u
Blood color: Violet Blooded [#9E168E]
Symbol: https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/66/24/45/symbol12.png
Lusus: A large white kracken with sharp spikes upon the tentacles.

Strengths: He is slowly perfecting his ability at cloning. He has the strength that comes with being high up on the hemospectrum. He completely understands redrom feelings.
Weaknesses: He is figuratively blind to his own mistakes- if he does something wrong he may not see what he had actually done wrong. He is not the best at leading a team either as he cannot make very good choices very often.
Fears/Insecurities: He fears 'SCREWING up' as he doesn't want to face the consequences.
Dislikes: Failing, Jokes, Lies.

God Tier Title: Mage of Heart
Land: Land of Tomes and Souls
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: GunswordKind, WandKind

Other: For the sake of RP his handle is: splinteredCloner

Last edited by CardlyAnnoying on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

-- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] -- Empty Re: -- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] --

Post by Cardly Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:24 am

Done. >:3
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

-- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] -- Empty Re: -- Kanile Peparn [Rodlin's Dancestor] --

Post by Cardly Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:14 am

Right, added the personality.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:18 am

ALright, I think this looks okay!

So. . .

Approved my friend!

:>
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20516
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down