Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Age of the Ancestors (OPEN)

4 posters

Go down

Age of the Ancestors (OPEN) Empty Age of the Ancestors (OPEN)

Post by goldenCrown Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:01 pm

The Merchant, otherwise known as Aellapos Boreaset, stood behind her sales stand. Various objects were neatly laid out in front of her. There were expensive items, and there were inexpensive items. It was up to the buyer to decide if it was worth it or not. Little did the buyers know, most items were completely worthless but sold for a high price. The items simply looked appealing, and Aella knew that. That's how she sold them so easily. She wore a mischievous smile on her faces, hoping to lure in some poor fools.

Erientra Drallene, better known as The Silenced, was walking around the small area. She had happened to stumble across it in her travels, and she decided to stay for a while. She spotted The Merchant and her stand, and she narrowed her violet eyes. She seemed suspicious.

(Dumb title is dumb. And sorry for the sucky starter post!)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21131
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Age of the Ancestors (OPEN) Empty Re: Age of the Ancestors (OPEN)

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:23 pm

The Spiritus walked through the somewhat crowded area, her eyes roaming the marketplace. She didn't like the amount of trolls, though she'd seen worse, keeping her head high and her pace quick as she moved. She paused in front of the Merchant's stand, her eyes scanning the goods. Colubera didn't quite trust the merchant, but she was curious, nonetheless.
"How much for these?" she asked, motioning to a few objects.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20673

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Aella grinned, revealing her blunt fangs. "TaQe a guess. O'll let you decide if you thinQ ot's a good otem. O'll give you a lottle bacQround onformation before you decide." She held up a shiny stone that reflected light from all sides. "Thos stone, O found on the sandy ground of a desert. O was just travellong along when ot reflected loght into my eyes and nearly blonded me. Ot looQs liQe ot could be made of crystal of sorts. So, what do you thinQ?"

(Confusing quirk, sorry! It's just most I's replaced with O's and Ks replaced with Qs.)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:27 pm

The assassin moved into a market, her boots quieting themselves to cause as little noise as possible, doubled with some training, she moved silently. A gray hood up and covering her head in a fine gray textured cloak, which fell just to the ground. Her hands held at her sides in a heavily practiced motion, allowing the cloak to hide her figure in a sheet of gray. Under it however, packed weapons upon weapons, for different purposes. Her face hidden by a dark, near black, cloth that clung to her nose. Only her eyes, held at the ground, glaring at any who look towards her face. She just needed food. Water. That was it.

She moved to a stall, Just behind The Spiritus. Her eyes skimming the stall before her, and those around her, nearly silent. She listened, for now, at the list of wares.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20466
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 pm

The Silenced walked up to the stand. She silently looked into the eyes of The Merchant, scanning for any signs of deceit.

The small smile remained on The Merchant's face. "Hey, Foshy," she said, motioning to the fins on the side of The Silenced's head. "My eyes are not what's for sale. If you're not going to buy somethong, then beat ot."

The Silenced narrowed her eyes. She turned to look at The Spiritus and The Assassin. "I wouldn't trust her," she said simply.

The Merchant glared at her. "You're messong woth my sales now? You've got some nerve."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 pm

The Partisan, a troll- blinded in one eye... Looking extremely unkept, walked through the market-place. He had his katana at his side, this day was going to bring blood... He knew it, in fact- he always knew things, secrets... And other.. Things. He turned to the left and sure enough he saw a troll's severed finger...How gruesome.

"Some trolls just want to see our world burn..." He stated as he walked up to the crowd of trolls.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20285
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:08 pm

The Spiritus tilted her head, eying it. "Interesting..." she said, frowning slightly. "Yes, interesting. How much does this probable gem cost?" she glanced over at the Silenced, her eyes half-lidded. "I'll decide if it's worth it..."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:49 pm

The Silenced crossed her arms behind her back. "Suit Yourself. I'll Let You Do What You Want."

The Merchant turned back to The Spiritus. "Thos partocular gem costs 4,000." She grinned. "What do you thinQ?"

(I'm not sure what their currency is. I don't remember if it was mentioned anywhere. :P)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:31 pm

The Assassin keeps Behind the Spiritus, never moving. Her head still tilted forwards ever slo slightly to keep her hood in her eyes, her cloak never moving. She could keep like this for hours, days even with the right conditions. Listening to the converstations around her.

She also heard a remark about not trusting a 'her'.

Most likely herself, but she can deal with the distrust. Very easily. Everyone should. Only a few should trust her.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

She frowned, thinking for a moment. She considered trying to lower the price, but voted against it. Smoothing her dress, she eyed the other items, frowning.
"...no, thank you. I trust all of these... antiques... are equally expensive?" she asked, keeping her hands behind her back.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:13 pm

The Merchant nods. "You're correct. They're all the same proce." She smirks. "But some of these otems really are worth the proce they are marQed as. Ot's your job to decide whether one os or not." She spotted The Assassin for the first time. "Hey. You, woth the hood. You gonna buy somethon'?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

She showned no sign that she ever heard the Merchant, instead kept her head low, and spoke, her mouth coverings hiding her lips movement. Her voice sound almost trained, Void of Emotion but had a certain. . . .Ting to it. A near silent hiss of warning.

"Food. Do you have food."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm

"No," The Merchant said simply. "O'm a travelling merchant, not a food vendor." She flicks her eyes towards The Silenced. "Dodn't O tell you to get lost?"

The Silenced crossed her arms. "I Don't Belie|/e I Am Required To Listen To You. Your Orders Mean Nothing To Me."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:49 pm

"Weapons."

She could use more, but who knows, some merchants out here are useless to her, and she had far to much gold to spend.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:05 pm

The Spiritus lingered, examining every item, before pausing. "...this skull. Is this skull real?"
She could collect a few on her own, but an extra for a candle holder or mere decoration would be nice. She had some money to spare, at least.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:47 pm

The Merchant nodded to The Spiritus. "Completely real. Found ot in a cave." She looked back at The Assassin. "Now... You want weapons, you say? O do have somethong that moght onterest you." She reached under her stand and pulled out a long, curved sword. The blade was silver and the hilt was black. "O Qeep thos hodden so no one taQes ot." She ran a gloved hand along the flat part of the blade then set it on the stand.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down