Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

New SGRUB Session Proposal (Open. 7/8 taken. No further expansion.)

+8
TheChaotic1
whisperingOptimist
poisonFanatic
ForbearingDreamer
Monjaro
MoltenLightning
SpectrumJumper
cetusesLinguistic
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open New SGRUB Session Proposal (Open. 7/8 taken. No further expansion.)

Post by cetusesLinguistic Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:13 am

Looking to begin a six eight troll session, possibly more depending on who wants to join.

Rules

1-First come, first serve. If you drop your bid first and I approve then anybody behind you who is invalidated stays that way unless they give a really good explanation.

2-No doubling up on aspects, titles are fine though.

3-If you want something supernatural/mutated/special/too-far-out-of-cannon-for-normal/or otherwise then you have to explain why and how this will work, work as a benefit, and/or how it adds/ties into your character.

4-Grudges are welcomed and encouraged among players, that just makes it more fun. But anything too mean or too rude (slurs with the intent to harm, deliberately bullying a teammate, ect) will not be tolerated. I only want to see romantic hate here people, not platonic.

5-Disputes about aspects of the session will be argued civilly, and with a group vote as tie breaker if it goes on to long.

6-I reserve the right to kick others from this island of insanity if there is just cause. Like God-Death Just.

7-If while we are roleplaying a character dies it must be consensual. Meaning that you cannot kill a character if the creator has not given the okay on it. Character resurrection is allowed after discussion. It is a valid way to leave the session permanently if you so chose, but please contact me first. If a character fights anything but a metaphorical imp then please don't God Mode the fight. Its not fun for anybody when that happens.

8-NSFW is allowed (off the forums because I dont want to make the mod's mad), but ONLY if everybody has agreed ahead of time. If anybody objects then NSFW will be banned. Anybody who breaks the ban (private RP's that are not shared are allowed) will be given a strike. Three strikes and you are kicked from the RP via a 'Rocks fall YOU die' scenario.

That's it on the rules for now.

I'd like a list of where you can be contacted to find a common meeting ground for the conversation outside the forums for more consistent RP purposes.

Here's the bid form.

Name:
Blood Color:
God Tier:
Handle/Typing Quirks:
Lusus/Planned Sprite:
Strife Specibus:
Prospit/Derse:
Land:
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy:

Just fill that out and I'll let you know. €:']

Links to your approved OC pages are appreciated but not a necessity.

Name: Romeda Cetuci
Gender (if you wanna give it): Female
Blood Color: Teal
God Tier: Prince of Life
Handle/Typing Quirks: cetusesLinguistic c=€ s=~ !=!~! ?=?~? types in lowercase
Lusus/Planned Sprite: Herron lusus prototype with a trashy novel
Strife Specibus: FistKind/BowKind
Prospit/Derse: Derse
Land: Land of Rivers and Rods
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy:
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1406-romeda-cetuci

Approved for the RP

Romeda Cetuci: Prince of Life/Land of Rivers and Rods(LORAR)/Derse/Aqua-Teal/cetusesLinguistic
Skype: J (cetusesLinguistic) Email: OceansAlliteration@outlook.com pesterchum: cetusesLinguistic

Raihaa Shutat: Witch of Hope/Land of Castles and Dawns(LOCAD)/Prospit/Indigo-Blue/miniatureGiant
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1497-raihaa-shutat#22240

Orwela Serpen: Thief of Mind/Land of Shade and Sense(LOSAS)/Derse/Jade/solipsisticProcuress
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1556-orwela-serpen

Veekus Razoro: Heir of Heart/Land of Coliseum and Ashes(LOCAA)/Prospit/Fuschia-Burgundy/devilishBladesmen
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1134-veekus-razoro

Arctos Ursine: Bard of Time/Land of Candles and Ash(LOCAA)/Prospit/Bronze/grizzlyAffliction
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1563-arctos-ursine#22670

Kylian Joster: Maid of Space/Land of Frogs and Truth(LOFAT)/Derse/Cobalt-Cerulean/forebearingDreamer
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1565-kylian-joster
Skype: RedPointyGlasses Email: mickyslaterdeviantart@gmail.com pesterchum: creativeQueer and forbearingDreamer

Kasova Filtro: Maid of Breath/Land of Stitches and Shade(LOSAS)/Prospit/Olive/auspiciousCaregiver
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1441-oc-kasova-filtro#21714

Blood Colors
Teal
Blue
Brown
Jade
Fuschia
Cerulean
Olive

Derse/Prospit
3:4
Derse OC's are advised against at this point, to an extent. Increase in roster from 5/6 on will be subject to change.
Two more players, one Derse and one Prospit, would be advisable or the roster will increase again by two.
Derse dreamer OC advisable. No further increase allowed past eight players.

Aspects Taken
Life
Hope
Mind
Heart
Time
Space
Breath

Last edited by cetusesLinguistic on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 am; edited 17 times in total
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Scorpio Posts : 22
Boondollars : 18259

http://www.j-to-rule-the-world.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Open Re: New SGRUB Session Proposal (Open. 7/8 taken. No further expansion.)

Post by SpectrumJumper Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:59 am

Name: Raihaa Shutat
Blood Color: Inidigo/blue/whatever you think Equis has
God Tier: Witch of Hope
Handle/Typing Quirks: She replaces T's with _ to represent her size, and types in all lower case.

Lusus/Planned Sprite: Bimike, Horror terror lusus
Strife Specibus: Armor kind
Prospit/Derse: Prospit
Land: Land of Castles an Dawns (LOCAD)
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy: Because on this site, you take what you can get? Jk, jk. Though this type of section is actually pretty atypical. Also, it's best to just ask for a link to the players OC. It's easier that way. Anyways, Raihaa is a unique character, THE FIRST EVER (That I know of) troll to use an ARMORKIND modus, actually has a hampering mutation unlike most mutations which are generally for the benefit of the troll (because somebodies got to draw the line) and will bring an interesting amount of fun to your game!
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 131
Boondollars : 18602

Back to top Go down

Post by MoltenLightning Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Name: Vixnen Triket
Blood Color: Light Orange
God Tier: Thief of Void
Handle/Typing Quirks: foxyComedian, y's are replaced with yips. And there is a "*Yip:" prefix.

Lusus/Planned Sprite: FoxMom and a random toy
Strife Specibus: Whipkind
Land: Land of Shadows and Toys
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy:Okay, so here is a thing to note that is VERY important in my character. She is EXTREMELY naive. She puts so much trust in trolls.This means that anything could happen in this RP to her. There could be intriguing twists involving here within the story, but hey. That's just my view.
Other: She has the Stash modus, which means she can't put one item in unless she has 7 others with it. Then if she takes it out, everything in her Sylladex comes out with it. After this, she has to search through a pile of items to get it. There has to be 8 items in there at all times.
MoltenLightning
MoltenLightning
Plucky Tot

Libra Posts : 61
Boondollars : 18123

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Kay several things of note I don't want to put in the main post, that post is for keeping info clear.
OC links in application posts are appreciated. The trolls have to be AT LEAST in the process of being approved by the moderators. The bid form is just for basic refrence as I will likely put links below names in the main post so finding info is easier for applicants and for me.  I will give out my skype info and other contact info on request once there are enough people.
Thanks for the responses!
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Notes: hex codes for blood and typing colors are appreciated as it makes the main post more interesting.
Aging characters up or down is optional, Romeda will likely be aged down several sweeps to keep constant with the basic idea for a session, this may not be present in the main post. Something to discuss I guess.
€:'] thanks
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:07 am

I rescind my application.

Last edited by Halide on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Welcome aboard Halide, MoltenLightenting and SpectrumJumper. And thanks for offering up Orwela, Vixnen and Raihaa. This is looking to be a fun session €:'j If anymore Derse OC's show up though I may need to expand the number of OC's in the session. I have a close friend that may be joining sometime soon to add to the ranks as well.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Just in case anyone didn't notice, you can find Raihaa's link in my signature.
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:34 pm

I saw. If there is still mention in a post, then that was before I looked through her sheet, and I hate editing crap if I don't specifically need to. unashamedly lazy, that is me. €:'j
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Name: Veekus Razoro
Blood Color: fuchsia/burgundy (300827)
God Tier: Heir of heart
Handle/Typing Quirks: devilishBladesmen And i speak like vis vith ve voll ov ve lip.
Lusus/Planned Sprite: mega-shark/ ??? lets see what happens.
Strife Specibus: Guntlet-kind/ blade-kind/ head-kind
Prospit/Derse: prospit (just for this one)
Land: land of coliseums and ashes.
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy: well there's the obvious one of bringing a hole new game to the table but really i just want to have fun with some good people. also a side note is this gonna just be on msparp.com, because its kinda hard for me to join people at different time of day and night when your half way across the world.
https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1134-veekus-razoro
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20063

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:23 am

I welcome a new member to the roster! Veekus is our Heir and resident fuschia. Should be interesting with his bio. €>:']

To answer a question, the RP and conversations won't take place exclusively on msparp, no. Though if it's possible I would like to try a few conversations there as it offers automatic translation for quirks, group chats, and a way to save the conversations as a whole. We can work out contact and stuff like that once the roster is full.

For now I would like to say that Space and Time players would be the best to get to play with us. Other OC's and aspect players are definitely welcome to join and I am willing to expand in even numbers until the teams even out. Things are looking good so far.

Final note, a rundown of where you can be contacted at somewhat regular intervals would be appreciated. Knowing where everybody can link up at once would be awesome. I will give out skype info, a secondary email address for my AO3 account, and my tumblr info which is in my profile listings.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:34 pm

j-to-rule-the-world wrote:I welcome a new member to the roster! Veekus is our Heir and resident fuschia. Should be interesting with his bio. €>:']

To answer a question, the RP and conversations won't take place exclusively on msparp, no. Though if it's possible I would like to try a few conversations there as it offers automatic translation for quirks, group chats, and a way to save the conversations as a whole. We can work out contact and stuff like that once the roster is full.

For now I would like to say that Space and Time players would be the best to get to play with us. Other OC's and aspect players are definitely welcome to join and I am willing to expand in even numbers until the teams even out. Things are looking good so far.

Final note, a rundown of where you can be contacted at somewhat regular intervals would be appreciated. Knowing where everybody can link up at once would be awesome. I will give out skype info, a secondary email address for my AO3 account, and my tumblr info which is in my profile listings.

I've tried that. MSPARP is a bitch though. ::/
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:56 pm

SpectrumJumper wrote:
j-to-rule-the-world wrote:I welcome a new member to the roster! Veekus is our Heir and resident fuschia. Should be interesting with his bio. €>:']

I've tried that. MSPARP is a bitch though. ::/

I can understand that since it's gone unsupported so long. If it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be. I can take that down from the main post if it really wouldn't work out. I do need the info for contact locations though.

Skype, tumblr, and a secondary email for me. I have to say real quick that I am unfamiliar with this sites messaging and chat systems so I might need a learning curve. I am open to other options and I can set up what I/we need when it comes to it.

I will place links to Character sheets in a few minutes to help keep things clear.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Name: Kylian Joster
Blood Color: Cobalt Blue
God Tier: Maid of Space
Handle/Typing Quirks: forbearingDreamer Uses Title Case Like Kanaya, s=z, z=s. Doesn't really use big words
Lusus/Planned Sprite: Snake lusus prototype with average wooden drawing figure
Strife Specibus: Chainkind
Land: Land of Frogs and Truth
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy: Not really anything all that noteworthy about her. She will help anyone with a personal to a normal problem. When becoming friends with someone, she puts the past behind them and will give people a chance. But if you betray her, there will be nothing left between you two. She's nice and dorky until you pick at her weak spots for too long, then she will be cold and distant with you.
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Cancer Posts : 20
Boondollars : 17817

Back to top Go down

Post by poisonFanatic Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 am

Name: Arctos Ursine
Blood Color: Bronze #A25203
God Tier: Bard of Time
Handle/Typing Quirks: He uses (ó㉨ò) as a prefix and switches I's for '///' reminiscent of claw marks. All punctuation is preceded with '..' and bear puns are inevitable.
Lusus/Planned Sprite: Beardad prototyped with a plant pot.
Strife Specibus: Glovekind and Rakekind.
Prospit/Derse: Prospit
Land: Land of Candles and Ash
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy: A Bard of Time would definitely spice up a session; bards are already pretty much wildcards. Plus, every team needs an unproductive coward! As a bonus i'm unnaturally nocturnal, so I can get on pretty much any time. It would probably be easiest to contact me on my Skype account; Slothyew.
poisonFanatic
poisonFanatic
Greentyke

Cancer Posts : 15
Boondollars : 17835

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 am

ForbearingDreamer wrote:Name: Kylian Joster
Blood Color: Cobalt Blue
God Tier: Maid of Space
Handle/Typing Quirks: forbearingDreamer Uses Title Case Like Kanaya, s=z, z=s. Doesn't really use big words
Lusus/Planned Sprite: Snake lusus prototype with average wooden drawing figure
Strife Specibus: Chainkind
Land: Land of Frogs and Truth
Reasons why I should pick you/Anything you think is cool and noteworthy: Not really anything all that noteworthy about her. She will help anyone with a personal to a normal problem. When becoming friends with someone, she puts the past behind them and will give people a chance. But if you betray her, there will be nothing left between you two. She's nice and dorky until you pick at her weak spots for too long, then she will be cold and distant with you.

I checked around the forums you posted on and didnt see an 'approved area' one, I'd like to know if Kylian has been approved by the Mod's? If she hasn't been approved, or if she isn't in the process of approval, then I cant add her. No matter how much I want a Space player.

I would really like to add her though. She seems very level headed, and some of the OC's we have already seem less so. Romeda is pretty calm but she is VERY opinionated and would probably clobber first, ask questions later, if she was pissed off too badly.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:39 am

More notes

Another new face! And a Time player, so spicy! *Shakes off the shitty jersey shore that permeated the room for that statement* Anyway welcome to our new Bard of Time, Arctos. I cannot wait to see what he brings to the table.

I am waiting on a response from a potential Space player (as you can see above), but I am not entirely sure if the OC has been approved by the Moderators. If she has been approved then I will add with open arms and a squeel of happy. For now though we are two OC's short and needing a pair of dreamers from opposite moons.

I still have hope for one slot being taken by my IRL friend but if she doesn't join up the space is, in fact, still open to others.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:05 am

Whoops, I forgot to make one. I'll do that right now, sorry ^ ^"
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:17 pm

ForbearingDreamer wrote:Whoops, I forgot to make one. I'll do that right now, sorry ^ ^"

It's completely alright. Easy mistake to make €:'] Cant wait to see the full bio and add Kylian to the ranks.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Approved :)
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:08 pm

More Notes (is anybody reading these?)

I am pleased to say that we now have a Space player! Kylian looks to be a great addition to the roster and completes the Time/Space dynamic that a good session needs.

Blood color hex codes are appreciated for ID purposes and the main post, but you dont have to give them.

So far the only contact area specific I have been given, or that I can connect to as well, is by poisonFanatic who can connect on Skype.

Now that the roster is nearly full my Skype is J (cetusesLinguistic). Feel free to call and add me. It may be easier to move RP scenarios to Skype or for me to try and work out the chat and messaging systems. Either way contact info is appreciated.
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 am

(1) im reading them.
(2) here's my email and Skype address.
Email: lucas_litho@hotmail.com
(3) if i haven't done so before, here's my blood color hex code
Blood hex: 300827 or 45213D
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20063

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 am

Hex Code = #006699

And my skype is: RedPointyGlasses I believe I tried messaging you centusesLinguistic

My email is: mickyslaterdeviantart@gmail.com

If you guys have pesterchum mine are: creativeQueer and forbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by MoltenLightning Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:10 pm

My contact info is: MoltenLightning on Skype, and Pesterchum is: foxyComedian.

Hex code: ff9d21
MoltenLightning
MoltenLightning
Plucky Tot

Libra Posts : 61
Boondollars : 18123

Back to top Go down

Post by cetusesLinguistic Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:19 am

Alright time for some NOTES!

I'm glad to hear that people are reading these, I wasn't sure. €:'D So that's just me being happy.

I have added several people on Skype already and am in the process of downloading and making a pesterchum (wheeee!). I also need to clear up something real quick my Skype is 'J (cetusesLinguistic)' in full. When I have a pesterchum the handle will be the same as my username.

More personally you can just call me J, or CL, or cetus, or whatever. I dont care really.

Look forward to hearing more from you!
cetusesLinguistic
cetusesLinguistic
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next