Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls.

+2
Vriska's Matesprit
DistantRed
6 posters

Go down

The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls. Empty The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls.

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 am

So, right now we have 366 replies or something and we have messed up hard. We have no time or space players. We have no Derse dreamers.

So, I guess this some sort of thread for making sure you SHOULD join.

Here's some ground rules.

1.) You are pretty much stuck to Derse.

2.) We need time and space players first and foremost.

3.) We already have the rouge, page, thief?, witch?, and bard (I'll research this after I post this)

4.) We already have hope, doom, life, and void covered. (Again I'll research this)

5.) You don't know the current party of trolls so don't worry about reading everything.

6.) I haven't asked the others of the session if this is okay, so I'll ask them what they think of it via pm, but still, even if we can't do this, you still have a troll you can use.

7.) Post fairly often. There isn't an order but we do ask that you reply to stuff within like 48 hours at most. Though I understand that life gets in the way sometimes so this won't be a strict schedule.

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Shipping Ganmar?

the ship is a joke or Is It?, laugh at its splendor.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18852

Back to top Go down

The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls. Empty Re: The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls.

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 am

i have a space OC, but i don't have enouh time
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 17618

Back to top Go down

The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls. Empty Re: The session called SGRUB Session [Open] is looking for more trolls.

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 am

I have a Mage of Space you can use, no time OC though.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17867

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:20 am

Oh, okay, so that's what you meant by reconnecting? Is that what you meant in the PM? I don't know, but it seems pretty fine with me, don't know about TC and synczomb though(the not very frequent RPers)
The thing is though, Space players are always in Prospit. It's kinda a thing already.

Jade (Space)-->Prospit, Calliope(Space)-->Prospit, Kanaya(Space)-->Prospit. It's the Life and Death resemblance of the two. Time players on the other hand are always on Derse.
Dave(Time)-->Derse, Calliborn(Time)-->Derse, Aradia(Time)-->Derse

See? Therefore, it isn't very advisable for a Space player to be around unless you're gonna break the rules.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18035

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:25 am

linguisticallyInspired wrote:Oh, okay, so that's what you meant by reconnecting? Is that what you meant in the PM? I don't know, but it seems pretty fine with me, don't know about TC and synczomb though(the not very frequent RPers)
The thing is though, Space players are always in Prospit. It's kinda a thing already.

Jade (Space)-->Prospit, Calliope(Space)-->Prospit, Kanaya(Space)-->Prospit. It's the Life and Death resemblance of the two. Time players on the other hand are always on Derse.
Dave(Time)-->Derse, Calliborn(Time)-->Derse, Aradia(Time)-->Derse

See? Therefore, it isn't very advisable for a Space player to be around unless you're gonna break the rules.

I think at this point they are stuck as they lack derse dreamers and space players. Unless you want to retcon the RP by re-situating one of the other players to Derse then there is no way out.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:04 am

Oh no, I'm part of the RP. We have a half-void session see, all Derse dreamers and no Prospit. So I guess Red wants to keep the half-void plot. But yeah, we don't have a Time and Space player at all, which pretty much dooms our session and we just screwed things up by a mile. :T
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:14 am

linguisticallyInspired wrote:Oh no, I'm part of the RP. We have a half-void session see, all Derse dreamers and no Prospit. So I guess Red wants to keep the half-void plot. But yeah, we don't have a Time and Space player at all, which pretty much dooms our session and we just screwed things up by a mile. :T

Why does DS want a Space and Time player for your session then, If those roles being absent is integral to the premise?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:37 am

Oops, I messed up. Yeah, we do not have any Derse dreamers. For the Time and Space thing, well, you're just going to ask Red himself then.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 am

I'm actually doing the time/space thing because this could make the session winnable.

We could do everybody on Prospit because that could be quite viable.

This would cause a problem with a time player though...

Maybe a little exception for a time player?

Edit: Oh, and Caliborn's moon is unknown if he even has one, I believe.

Or maybe we just thought it was half void and can allow the space player on prospit
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Yoo, I have a prince of time or space, which ever is required for the session.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20671

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:43 pm

So, perpetualAdroit's maid of space and burdenKing's prince of time.

It'd probably be good if we got more players, but there's no requirement for that to be a thing.

After I ascend, which should be in the next few posts on it, that should be when you guys can jump in. So, watch for when that happens.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:49 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

I just realise what you mean, and now im here to guide this shenanigans to succes xD

now talking seriusly

we are now in a point were the void "could consume" our universe at gandey's death

or we could do a "scratch" making his death and resurrection, what "scratches" the session, bringing trolls from another game into our own.

so yea, its like "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLANGER" screen :P
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18126

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 pm

DistantRed wrote:So, perpetualAdroit's maid of space and burdenKing's prince of time.

It'd probably be good if we got more players, but there's no requirement for that to be a thing.

After I ascend, which should be in the next few posts on it, that should be when you guys can jump in. So, watch for when that happens.

*Mage of Space.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 pm

@Joker I was planning that they were here the whole time, but for some reason they were obscured to everybody, probably for safety reasons or something, I dunno. Like we even hosted the trolls while thinking we were hosting somebody else.

Though that may also work.

@PA :/
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:36 am

You can join now, if you're still here and up for it.

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1835p360-sgrub-session-open#28000
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:23 pm

we need some motherfuckers ready to turn the session around. Someone who likes to fuck shit up is ready of the challange of fucking up something already fucked up
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 pm

I could go for fucking up the fucking up, just I have no idea what the protocol is for joining a session this far gone
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:21 pm

just go with the flow. i think the king of gandea already fucked a lot of things, so it will be easy just to slip into one of the holes he made
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down