Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Quick! There's no time to explain!

+4
duelingThoughts
Ion
tfkfan1342
zirconiumJupiter
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Quick! There's no time to explain! - Page 3 Empty Re: Quick! There's no time to explain!

Post by BurdenKing Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 pm

The whole chatlog so far HS/DT:

You sigh a bit at the new development. You really hadn't hoped on talking to Rage at the moment, but you really didn't want to just leave the conversation. You hated rage, and seeing anger control people, but Rage was really the only person around who understood what crippling anger was like....

You sigh, thinking of what you would call your relationship with Rage and hope was. You loved talking to hope, and just being around his calm demeanor calmed you down, but the creative mind and passion of rage also drew you, along with his expert understanding of what anger really is since that's all he really was.

Plus, they were both pretty nice guys, so you guess it wouldn't hurt to just talk to rage for now... maybe?
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20641

Back to top Go down

Quick! There's no time to explain! - Page 3 Empty Re: Quick! There's no time to explain!

Post by tfkfan1342 Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:44 pm

==>Be Lyhn

You are now Lyhn you suddenly hear that you have gotten a message from your friend Ausius.  You are a little wierded out by the fact that she can see you right now AND HAVE MADE OBJECTS SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF MID-AIR!!!  But you decide to do what she says.  You walk over to the huge thing with what appears to be a clock on it.  You touch it and the top falls off and a strange light comes out of it.  It scares you so much that you quickly back up against the wall and hit it so hard that a figurine of smaug falls into it (http://www.thelandofshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/FirstShowingnet1b.jpg).  Suddenly a dragon head is floating in front of You.

CL: AUSIUS WHAT THE CRAP WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!
tfkfan1342
tfkfan1342
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 17671

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 pm

zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Aquarius Posts : 63
Boondollars : 17714

Back to top Go down

Post by zirconiumJupiter Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 pm

zirconiumJupiter
zirconiumJupiter
Plucky Tot

Aquarius Posts : 63
Boondollars : 17714

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am

==> be that one DEEPER under the sea.
over 10 km under the sea stands an old rusted station where a single trolls jumps on to his husktop to speak with his acquaintances.
but before this we should give a na//'.//'  ...
//./'/sorry the conection is terrible down here.
==>
what was i doing. oh right, name.
this young troll goes by the name Veekus Razoro who has just jumped onto his husktop after a intense training session.
pester/troll acquaintances ==>
A sudden bug rocks all the trolian/pesterchum servers into a lagging pause before settling down again.

devilishBladesmen {DB} joined the conversation

DB: Vhats going on comrades. Vhats ve get dovn?
DB:...
DB:Gog darnit. vis connection is going to be ve death ov someone iv it doesn't stop.

==> fix connection
veekus hops of his husktop and walks down a hallway and int the door on the right.
"VAT goes here and VAT gose vere and VIS goes vhere... oh right here."

devilishBladesmen {DB} joined the conversation

DB: Hello, is anyone seeing vis?

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:17 pm

==> Quick! There's no time to explain! Be the final human boy!

You are now the final human boy.

Your name is HARU HIMURA. You have a variety of interests, but there's no time for that. You have currently finished making a PesterChum account, and by logging on, have sent this message across the universe!
[OT] otakuTyrant is online
OT: HELP!
OT: i may or may not have a game that others have and i need someone to play with me

It was true. You, Himura Haru, using what you like to call Asian powers, hacked three different computers and fabricated copies of a game that they had. You titled it SBURB. You thought it was catchy....that and you didn't pay attention to what it was originally called before you stole it.

Why did you steal it? For fun, you guess. You clean your AWESOME SHADES, which became foggy due to the humidity of the room.

While you await a response, you add your SWEET KATANA to your strife specubus, which is katanakind. Much more superior to the normal bladekind. You chuckle, your shoulders going up and down in jubulation. Yes, you, Himura Haru, are truly insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 am

==> Respond to message.

[OT] o'/ku/.ran' is o'line
OT: /EL'!
OT: i /'. or may no/ '.ve a game t/at oth'/s have './ i n//d some''. t' p/.y with m,

the message your receive is quite unreadable... well for anyone who isn't accustom to lag.
you piece together what you believe the message is telling you.

(BELL!, I have or may not have a game that others have bed i need something to play with me.)
ok we can try better then that
(HELP! I have or may not have a game that others have and i need someone to play with me.)
^VVV^
thats better

==> respond to message
DB: hello? can you read me. Vhat kind ov game is it and vhat is its name?

Last edited by devilishBladesmen on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:20 pm

OT: i wouldnt know
OT: i just got it but i need some more people
OT: and i call it sburb

You type this quickly before leaning back, waiting for this new person's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 am

OT: i w//ldnt .'ow
OT: i ju., got /' but i ''ed s,,e mo.' peo//e
OT: a.. i ca/l 't s'/.b

the connection seems to still be bothering you but you persist.
you try to decode the message.

(I wouldn't know, i just got it but i need some more people, an it is called sgrub)
that seems close enough to make sense.

respond ==>

DB: ok, i vink i got vat game recently. so yes. i'll help any troll in need.
DB: just load up you client and i'll host you
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next