Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB Session (OPEN)

+3
linguisticallyInspired
tribalCanine
DistantRed
7 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 8 Empty Re: SGRUB Session (OPEN)

Post by DistantRed Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:54 am

Gandey's doing it again. It's more interesting if you don't read this.:

Gandey talks in public chat.

ES: shIt, shit, shIt, Kai kIlled my dreamself, and I hear a honkIng, i thInk he is goIng to be here soon. I'm going to dIe, i am so goIng to die.
ES: It is only a matter of tIme. the juggalo is dangerous stay weary of Him and if you guys are readIng, i am sorry for everythIng bad I have done to you. i know i can be a jerk sometimes, but that is because i have always had troubles making friends, so i've tried my hardest to improve myself, but i guess that makes me look a bit prideful and has only seemed to put more people off. you were all such great- HaHaHa, HiS CoRPSe LooKS HiLARiouS. i Do NoT ReGReT THiS aT all, i KiLLeD GPB So He WiLL NeVeR iNTeFeRe WiTH uS aGaiN, LiLMaR. <3

Gandey is seen to be quite different.

SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 8 LcSZ3AA
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18907

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:03 am

Maryba: NIce to meet you, zertIN. ANyways, do you have a phone or something with you at the momeNT? I Need to check on kai and gandey to see where they are right now since both of them disappearED. }@n@{
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18090

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:15 am

Zertin: NO I DO NOT
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 17212

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:16 pm

You keep looking for the peasant blood like Mar told you, but you cant find him. After a while, you get bored, and go explore prospit a little bit

Prospit:

You find a gigant castle in the center, you decide to go in.

you find a ton of white people with chess like spears and swords.

they seem suprised to seeing you, but they let you pass, they seem to recognise you.....somehow

Last edited by Kasius Alexander Icarus on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18181

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Maryba: OH that's too bad thEN. I'Ll be going back to sleep so I can contact them baCK. WAit for me okAY?

> Maryba, sleep
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm

you walk through a big hall, and go upstairs.

its a long walk, more and more of the white guys are around, everytime one sees you, they left anything they are doing, and just stare at you.

One of them even drops his Sword when he sees you. You try to give it back to him. But he backs away everytime you want to get close to him. You insist, you want to give him back his ♔  WHITE CHESS SWORD ♕ but he refuses, the sword is now yours, he says
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Zertin, taking advantage of the fact that he can now apparently float, backflips repeatedly.
[color=#A1A100]
Zertin: WHΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:40 pm

you equip the ♔  WHITE CHESS SWORD into your Strife Specibus. Now its a BladeKind

you thank the LilGuy.....no, not that LilGuy, you mean This LIttle Guy
SGRUB Session (OPEN) - Page 8 This_g10

Spoiler:

You thank him for his gift. He nods his head and with a verly visible smile, he shows you the stairs. He says that someone is waiting for you.

You nood your head and go upstairs
once again
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 am

You get to the top of the stairs.

You see:
What it seems to be the Queen of this place welcomes you.

You kneel before her trying to be respectful. She lets out a little smile. She tells you that something important is going to happend, that you are the one who is responsable to bring hope to his kingdom.

She tells you that a big battle is going to take place in a place called Prospit. She tells you that his kingdom is doom to lose that battle. She points at your ♔  WHITE CHESS SWORD and tells you that you are going to win that battle in her name, using that sword, you are destined to bring hope to all the people around you.

You look at the distance, you see Zertin doing a blackflip
Kai: aWeSoMe LiLGuy

Meanwhile you were distracted by that 360 Flip it, you miss some of what the queen is saying

She didnt notice it, She was saying that you have to wake up, and do something in your land, something about stars, but you didnt heard it.

She takes out some white dust, and trows it in your face.

You wake up in the Land of Rain and Shadows.

You look at your inventory, and you still have the  ♔  WHITE CHESS SWORD that the Chess Guy gave you.

You have a Weapon now. you look at the sky, and try to see the stars once again. But this time, there are clouds everywhere, you can only see one star, you decide to follow it.

But before you do that, SOMEONE is trying to talk with you in your GoaTop
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:11 am

You wake up again, in front of your husktop where apparently Gandey had posted in the public chat.

>Maryba, check pubic chat

bubblingSplasher[BS] responded to the public chat

BS: WHAT! NO, that does not by any means SOUND like how kai would aCT. HE was fine just MOMENTS aGO! GAndey, if this is a joke, it is NOT funny by any chanCE. I Will not believe that my moirail had went batcrap insane immediateLY.

You start worrying completely and quickly try to contact Kai. Hopefully he's online now and would be able to explain something...plus help you deny the fact that he went insane and killed Gandey. That's just to unbubblyvable-uh, unbelievable to BELIEVE!

>Maryba, troll Kai

bubblingSplasher[BS] began trolling KAI
BS:KAI? WHere are you right nOW? I Just checked the public chat to hear from gandey that apparently you killed hIM. IT's in your typing quirk and everything and i'm really scared and unpleased right nOW.
BS: COuld you explain this to ME? ALso, have you found gandey's whereabouts on prospit yET? HE had said that you killed his dreamself and it's getting me REALLY confused and panicky right nOW.
BS: KAI?
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 am

FriendlyJoker Starts trolling bubblingSplasher

Kai: well hi there, you wont belive what i found in prospit, i was in a castle with the queen, and one of the Chess Guys gave this cool looking sword :D

Kai: i didnt found the peasant blood though, i looked for him for hours, and still, no signals from him

You read what she writed

Kai: WHAT, He SaiD WHaT? of course i didnt do anything like that, i couldnt find him anywhere, and besides, i had the oportunity to kill him before, why would i kill him now? you even heard me saying that we were in peace.

Kai: THaT BaSTaRD NeVeR LeaRNS
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:41 am

>Maryba, get suspicious

BS: UGhhhh... i'm going to have a talk with him...wait no, that's a bad idEA. HE might misread everything again and think that i'm FLIRTING with yet agaIN. HE's delusional...almoST.
BS: ANyways, i'm gonna troll him and give a *PROPER* talk about making lame jokes and having delusional thoughTS. WIsh me the best, kAI

bubblingSplasher[BS] ceased trolling friendlyJoker[FJ]

You then troll Gandey and attempt to give him a *PROPER* talk

bubblingSplasher[BS] began trolling enigmaticSupremacy[ES]

BS: GAndEY!!! HOw DELUSIONAL can you GET?! I Do not like that joke on trying to make us forget about kai just to "supposedly" make more time for US. IN the first place, we're not EVEN matesprits NOR do i have a flushed crush on you or anythiNG.
BS: SEariously, it's not even funny when you do thAT. PLease, come to your sensES. EVen KAI is back to his(sort of) alreaDY!
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:29 am

Gandey is looking at his messages on the watchtop-thing, and he saw Maryba's newest message, "GAndEY!!! HOw insignificant can you GET?! I Do not want to spend any more time for US. IN the first place, I don't even like yOU." and "PLease, come to your sensES. KAi is the one I want to be my matesprIT."

He thought "?'m an ?d?ot, ?'ve been an ?d?ot th?s whole t?me. ?'m noth?ng to her"

Gandey (in thought): no, she ?s just affl?cted by ?gnorance.

kinda spoilery, but I guess if you didn't read the last one, don't read.:

In his new, spectre-like form, he had no idea what exactly to do.

He then wrote on Maryba's dream hive wall in his own blood.

"do not let hIm trIck you"

He then pushed the body of the sleeping Mar off of the bed.

DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 am

Zertin continued to do his thing.

Zertin: WHΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:56 am

After talking with Mar, you are sure off two things.

one, That peasant blood is going to be more anoying that you though.
and two, you will need to be comunicated with them at all times, so that little rat doesnt try to pull a quick one in your backs when you arent around your house.

You look up, and see the Bright star in the sky, even if the sky is cover in clowds, you can still easily see that star in the distance. You decide that the best thing you can do now, is try to follow the star, the white queen mention something about a star, and thats the only one you see.

You grab your Goat Top and walk downstairs, to find out that your lusus was also taking a nap.

He seems to wake up when you enter the room though, he seems happy, he had a lot of fun chacing those little Devils. He tells you that when he was doing that, he got a lot of Grist, he tells you that you can use grist to combine and create items.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:17 am

you seem interesting, so you walk into the alchemiser, you try to combine you GoaTop with something else, you will have a computer alwyse at hand. You cant seem to decide what else you can use.

You check your inventory, you only have:

Your brand new, WHITE CHESS SWORD
A Double Meat Sandwich, you made a lot of them, but your lusus eat most of them
A newspaper, you were going to use it to "protect yourself" if your lusus was starting to have funny thoughs, but it doesnt seem like you will need it anymore
A Bottle of Faygo, a gift from your Dear PeasantBlood
The Statue Head from one of the PeasantBlood statues, you hit him with it.
And the Blue Flame Lamp you got when you got to your land

nothing you can combine with your GoaTop right now
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:11 am

You sigh and hope your message got through to Gandey...and TC still hasn't replied yet. Gosh, you really needed to wake her up soon... You really want to play the game as soon as you are able to!

>Maryba, troll TC

BS: HEllo again TC. I Haven't heard from you in a while and i want to know if you're busy at the moment...with the meteorite and your alchemizing...
BS: ALso, i know i sound really impatient at this point but i do want to play sgrub as soon as i'm able TO. I Can't play it while you're busy though...so i really need you to have free time while you help me out with my gaME. THere's huge adventures ahead of us, i can sense IT.
BS: SO...reply soon i guess...

bubblingSplasher[BS] ceased trolling tribalCanine[TC]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler:
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:24 am

Gandey was getting kind of upset with Maryba staying asleep. So, he decided to try to wake her up again. So, he got some water and poured it on her.

Gandey: hmm... why dId I thInk pourIng water on her would work? I'm pretty much just pourIng oxygen on her.

Gandey saw the gills breathing the water. He touched them.

Gandey added to her wall.

...and your gIlls feel nIce when you breathe water. :D

He then pricks her finger with his knife being extra careful not to cut a finger off. Though he would probably enjoy to add her finger to his troll finger necklace he planned to give her. Her finger could even be the "amulet" of all of them. Sadly, however, he does not cut off her finger. He then puts his knife back in his strife specibus so there's not just a flying knife.

He then went through his specibus trying each item until he got a vial. He then stored some of her blood in it, because he'd like to paint with it later.

BLOOD GET!

you weirdo...
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 am

Suddenly you fall asleep. Darn..not yet, you thought you woke up on Prospit.

You wake up to see Gandey holding a vial of...blood? You look at your finger and see that he had cut you and took some of your blood! Okay, that wasn't too much of a problem considering the fact that you had a lot of that stuff since you're the highest of the highbloods. Also, for some reason, you were soaking wet...also not like that you would mind since you live underwater practically 24/7. But seriously though, what did he do to you?

>Maryba, get up

Maryba: GAndEY. THere you aRE. FInally, cOD. }@_@{
Maryba:ANyways, it appears that tc is STILL not replying yet, kai is...well, he still doesn't have many things to upgrade his goatop wiTH. BUt either ways, tc's the only one left to wake UP.
Maryba: AFter that i will tell you what i plan to do in the game, especially there's that one thought which keeps bugging me, something about a...double "death"? OH well, we should just wait for kai now...and for tc's repLY. BUt then i would have to go back to sleep for an unknown amount of time agaIN.
Maryba: SUch a bother... }@n@{
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by synczomb Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:36 am

Zertin: WHΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
synczomb
synczomb
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 pm

You think and think.....what could you use? And then it hits you.....i mean literaly, you lusus hit your back and gives you your jacket.

Your old Red Jacket, you cant go outside with out it, at least in winter, it guets very cold and your lusus doesnt want you to get sick. You thanks him and combine your Red Jacket with your GoaTop, to create

Red JackTop.

Now you can be comunicated with the guys, be warm, and look amazing at the same time. The perfect combination.

You look at your inventory once again, you have an idea.

You combine your Blue Flame Lamp with your Sword to get

A Blue Flaming Sword (Blue flames cant be turn off with water)

Now you sword looks even more BadAss than before, and you can use it to bright your way.....but you could have use your lamp for that....but what ever, it looks cool and you like it.

Now you dont have anything else to combine.....unless......You combine your Red JackTop with the alchemiser, to create

Red JachemiserTop

Now you can be comunicated with the guys, be warm, and look amazing at the same time AND combine any objects on the fly. The perfect combination X2.

friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:04 pm

with your new equipment, you feel ready to explore your land.

You deside to take the only road you see, that goes stright to the Star in the sky.

The second Star to the Right and Stright till morning.

That scene from Pupa pan comes to your mind, it gives you a funny feeling, it doesnt apply to you because, there isnt a second star, and it doesnt seem like is going to be a morning anytime soon. But anyways, with a smile in your face, you walk in the golden road.

{someone put an "encounter" in my way, it doesnt have to be your Character}
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Kai continues walking down a road with that foolIsh grIn on his face and then he sees a knight guarding the road.

???: Halt! None shall pass. The only one who may pass, are those who show true glory.
???: If you are too frightened or unworthy, then you should turn back. If you are not worthy or glorious enough, then you shall die by my blade, pupa.

{by the way, Mar, I am invisible, I hid it in spoilers, I guess}
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:57 pm

You take out your sword and put in in the ground

Kai: oH Red KNiGHT, iM GLaaD i See SoMeoNe WHo uSeS THeiR PoWeR To GuaRD a PaTH oF DaNGeR aND DiSPaiR, BuT You SHaLL NoT FeaR, BeCauSe THe oNe You CHaLLaNGe iS NoT GoiNG To HuRT a GuaRDiaN oF THe RoaD

Your blade turns itself up, showing a glare of Blue flames around the blade. You pick it up, and point it to the Red Knight in front of you.

Kai: uNLeSS THe GuaRD oF RiGHTNeSS iS TRYiNG To FiND GLoRY FRoM HiMSeLF, TaKiNG HiS STReNG oT oF THe WeeK THaT WaLK THiS PaTH, iF THaTS THe CaSe You SHouLD PeRRiSH uNDeR MY BLaDe, BuT iF You aRe a MaN oF HoNoR, You WiLL Be aLLoWeD To FoLLoW Me, BeCauSe iF a GuaRD iS PRoTeCTeD, NoTHiNG SHaLL Go THRouGH HiS SHieLD, eVeN iF You DoNT See To HaVe oNe
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:59 pm

???: Ah, you are surely mistaken. I do not guard the road, I guard those who take the road. My job is not one that finds much glory, nor do I seek it. I have no knowledge of the day I was created, but I was created to destroy the wicked who seek to pass, and turn back the foolish, for the path would destroy them, and I have defended them for as long as I can remember.

???: Also, though you seem to have a powerful blade indeed, there are others who have taken this path with far more powerful weaponry, but were defeated with ease.

He shows a large amount of tombstones with lists of wickedness and wicked intentions each with their own blade. You also see a banana for some reason.

???: Do not fret though. I cannot die and unless you are evil, then you will not die either.

???: Now, let's battle.

{since it's a battle, we might need to do it in Charat}
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next