Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm

==> Make a last minute entry with your copy.

Your name is Akaron Tolemy and you are LATE. A troll such as yourself is RARELY LATE, but when you are, you still carry yourself with an AIR OF DIGNITY. This is because you are a BLUEBLOOD, and as such you are NOBILITY. You have a great respect for the HEMOSPECTRUM, but you would never be rude to a lowblood without cause. Though you're not sure what it is, you fancy yourself a GENTLETROLL and will always show the PROPER AMOUNT OF RESPECT to HIGHBLOODS. You have two odd passions, CHECKERED SHIRTS and LIONS. Which makes it all the more disappointing that your lusus is a PANTHERMOM

You burst into your hive, and speed up the stairs, quickly greeting your lusus. You have no time for her at the moment as you have a game to play and a chatbox to join. The internet waits for no troll, no matter how highblooded they may be. As you continue to shoot up the stairs of your hive, you reflect on how much easier it would have been to create a lift to your bedroom, instead of having to go through the trouble of climbing about seven hundred stairs to reach it. Finally, you do, and you pounce over to your husktop. Panting, you turn it on, and prepare to log into the memo you were instructed to join. You wonder for a moment why it is important, and then remember that you have nothing else to do and are in dire need of entertainment. Before you join however, you take a moment to straighten yourself out and generally make yourself look presentable, despite the fact that your face cannot be seen. And there are a few more vital adjustments that need to be...

==> Oh for god's sake man stop dawdling and JOIN ALREADY!

Sheesh, fine! You just need to plan out what you're going to say...

==> I SAID JOIN

Well, if you insist...

-- bedeviledManebeast joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now --

BM: Good evening.
BM: I'm terribly sorry, am I perhaps late?
BM: I understand we're playing some sort of game? I have the copies here...

Back to top Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 pm

bP: Crap. Spaced out there for a Second or two.Lets go!im waiting!ill start this insanity.i don;t think i should be too sober.

You shake your head and get a quick drink.that was weird.well, all up to that crazy idiot who will start this shit. Lord help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 pm

WT: weLL good Luck on Starting!

You want to jump up and run around in circles, feeling the need to do something to keep you occupied. It almost forces you to jump up and down as if on a sugar rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:05 pm

*burp*now, who's gonna Start thiS highway to hell?come on, connect me.

You turn to face your other wall. there your recuperacoon. its kinda basic.over it are some shelves containing some books of history and lore of your people.steel gray fortress you call a home was some ancestor of yours's doing. the wall above your recuperacoon is littered with your swords, of which you have a natural ability with.wait a second....

Starou: Change Swords

Your Long sword looks inviting, but you simply cannot stand wasting two hands on one weapon.Your claymore has a similar Handicap. A rapier is much too flimsy for your taste.your katana, you realize, requires two hands as well.Oh! Here we go!
Your Prized Spatha ,The spatha is a type of straight and long sword, measuring between 0.75 and 1 m (30 and 39 in), in use throughout first millennium AD Europe.Perfect, Despite that being eerily suspicious.

Last edited by blueParadox on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:36 pm

==>: Inquire who is willing to start you off

You like the look of that Tehtys Girl.she seems nice enough. you wonder...
No! now is NOT the time to start having Feelings about somebody!
You will ask her, if not to start the game, then to get out of your own Emotional bullshit.Christ!

bP:Hey Tehtys? Do you think you could be my server player?
bP:*sigh* Given We are all completely insane...
bP:I don't think it matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:25 pm

You tap your fingers impatiently. THIS IS REALLY IRRITATING HOW LONG THIS IS TAKING. you starting to act like that crazy purple blooded girl.god you just want to start.oh wait.you see the problem. You are perhaps short a player? You will check.... No. 6 Players. Seems Pretty good to you. You Don't know what the hold up is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 am

You are also waiting. Rapping your fingers on your husktop, you notice that BP seemed to be looking for a sever player, you don't blame him as you would also like to get things over with. Although on second thoughts he does seem to want that Tehtys girl to be his. Using your undeniably awesome skills at reading people you decide that contradicting him would be a bad idea. Hot damn, you're good at this whole interaction thing. You should be king of all the people willing to interact with eachother. However, you could always be his client.

BM: Excuse me, bP?
BM: Are you perhaps looking for someone to play with?
BM: You could always be my server player if you want.
BM: I consider myself to be quite adept...

Last edited by Akaron Tolemy on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm

bP:Yes! Perfect!Let'S go!Connect to me. ust try not to wreck my shit, K?

Could this be it? The moment that starts it all? Aw to hell with this lets just get going!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 pm

You shrug, you guess you're first up then. Alright Akaron, time to set some standards up in here.

You resolve to never use the phrase "up in here" again.

Still, you have a good point. One such as yourself must demonstrate to the lower castes how to properly conduct one's self. Though it seems that bP has confused things slightly.

BM: I'd be more worried about you wrecking mine
BM: Considering that you're going to be the one controlling my hive
BM: Unless I've got this whole thing confused.
BM: The note didn't say all that much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

bP:Ha! Did you expect me to let you have the firSt Strike at thiS?no, you'll be the one manipulating my hive.

You Are really happy to get this close to The Start of this. your equivalent of a smile breaks across your face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm

You shrug again, doubting his capacity to comprehend writing ever so slightly. But there isn't much to be done, you'll simply have to instruct him whilst being his client player.

BM: Oh.
BM: Yeah I guess that's cool too
BM: Although id be careful if I were you
BM: You don't seem to pay an awful lot of attention to detail.

Throughout this whole process, you had been installing the sgrub beta. Just as you type your final sentence, it installs.

BM: Okay, we seem good to go
BM: I have established a connection.

You are met with a view of the hive belonging to a troll whom you assume is bP. The camera seems to be centered around him

BM: There you are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 pm

You do your VICTORY FISTPUMP. okay, now lets see whats on the agenda.
bP: I am going to assume that in the earlier stages, its going to be the Client Player's Work until a point.then, it will be all up to me.my apologies if i confused you by mixing up the terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 pm

===> Return to the memo

You return to the memo, slightly embarrassed for missing so much. You do, however, have a valid excuse for being late. Your lusus disconnected your internet, but you got it back online. God, you really should have stabilized the cave more.

SD: I'm~sorry~if~I~by~chance~missed~anything~important.
SD: But~I~had~to~do~a~bit~of~things~first.

You decided to not elaborate on the nature of said "things"

SD: Would~anyone~prefer~me~to~be~their~server~player?~Or~am~I~simply~not~meeting~your~expectations?

You joked lightly, not expecting anyone to actually deny your request, but not expecting anyone to be over-excited either. They hadn't even met you, so you couldn't expect much.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20677

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 pm

BP:Don't worry SD, you'll get your chance. but right now,BM and i have thiS Covered.
BP:OI! Watch it! I know your Not doing it on purpose BM, but watch the walls, will you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:18 am

You weren't aware that you were doing anything. This game is weird. You begin to search through the various folders sgrub has to offer.

BM: I can see you
BM: I figure i'm just going to look through some stuff and see what I can find
BM: To be honest i'm not too sure how to play this...
BM: Oh by the way, SD, perhaps you could be the client player of bP?
BM: Or my sever player.
BM: It's your choice.
BM: I would also like to nominate myself as our leader.
BM: I consider strategics to be my forte, so I don't see why not.

((Out of Character: BP I'd appreciate it if you could give a description of his hive, thanks ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 pm

your room is generally the only place you go, seeing as stepping out, a huge , spacious room resides. a hatch to your basement is next to the stairs, im which you keep A FUCKTON OF VARYING NON-SWORD WEAPONS. you take stock.

There is one TOMMY GUN, one UZI,One SMALL CIRCULAR SAW BLADE, and two YARI. these will come in handy for you freinds you bet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:40 pm

You take a few moments to work out how this odd game works, before reporting back to your cohorts.

BM: It seems that the main currency of this game is 'build grist'
BM: More build grist means better stuff, it seems. BM: So far I haven't been able to find much that we can afford
BM: There are, however, four items that seem to cost no build grist
BM: So I think there is a good place to start.

You select the bulkiest of the objects, a little toy called the 'alchemiter' and place it in the center of the (thankfully) rather spacious room. Next, you press the much skinnier object, the 'totem lathe' against one of the walls, finally you squash the last object, the 'cruxtruder' into a corner, because it looks the least complicated and useful.

BM: I guess you might wanna start fooling around with one of those.

Last edited by Akaron Tolemy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Hmmm this cruxtruder thing looks wierd. you start poking it.hey look! A wheel! maybe you should turn it..... Wait, there's a thingy in there. you try prying at the lid with your ABNORMAL STRENGTH, But tis for naught. You frustrated Slam it with you fist.Hey, it almost kinda came off!

bP:Hey BM! Try dropping Something on this! i think it may be helpful later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:25 pm

You shrug, you don't see why not. You notice that the heaviest thing in his room seems to be his desk, so you shrug, roll your mouse over the desk and pick it up.

BM: Watch your head, in fact just move away entirely

Jamming the bed into the corner you drop it and you are both blinded by a great blue flash of light, resembling the colour of bP's text. Once the dust has cleared, the desk has been flung across the room, and a small flashing ball has emerged from the lid of the cruxtruder

BM: What the...
BM: Do you have any idea what this is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:14 pm

BP:Not a clue in hell.Hey cool cylinder thingy!I bet this goes...

You Put the CYLINDER THINGY in the totem lathe.wow.what was the point of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 am

You also see a spot for it on the alchemiter, but decide to take a look at that later. Once bP puts the WEIRD MAGIC TUBE-DWELLING-CYLINDER into the totem lathe, you notice that absolutely nothing happens. Luckily, you spot a card slot. Your mind races back to one of the earlier free items

BM: Hey! Try putting this in the card slot!

You deploy the PRE PUNCHED CARD

BM: ...uh
BM: ...is it me or is the countdown on the cruxtruder, which is the thing we just hit, kind of ominous?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

You Glance at it.oh. its a lovely timerOHMAYGODITSABOMB!!!!

bP:Okay, i put the card in.but that timer'S making me NervouS.......

You try the lathe-thingy again, and now it changes shape.lets look at whats on this card.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:06 pm

BM: Well how about taking the weird lathe thingy?
BM: I think I know where to put it
BM: You see the massive circle thing?
BM: Well that's called the alchemiter
BM: And you see that smaller circle thing that's near it?
BM: Well put the lathe thingy on that,
BM: I think it might do something.

You glance at the timer again, how has one minute gone already? It's fine, you're sure you'll make it in good time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:02 pm

okay, Lets see..... ummm there? You place The CARD on the CARVED LATHE.

bP:Hey a button! Im Guessing i need that to make this work.

you Activate this crazy crap. What the holy shit........

The product of the Alchemy is some Giant ass Bomb-Shaped thingy. you grab it and you up to your room,to which there is a ladder that leads to the OBSERVATION DECK.after all, you did feel some rumbling. HOLYCRAPMETEOR. Some smaller ones pelt the ground around you. Wow, you Lazy-Ass lusus has finally been roused into activity.he seems intent on protecting you. the Great Ape that (barely) raised you is actually helping for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:28 am

You have absolutely no idea what to do. You take a moment to think about the problem.

BM: Throw the bomb away?
BM: OH!
BM: THROW THE BOMB AT THE METEOR
BM: MAYBE THE EXPLOSION WILL STOP IT

You saw a movie about this once and you're pretty damn sure it's going to work. Granted, that meteor was out of orbit...but you don't see why it wouldn't work anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next