Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

+4
Derpy
linguisticallyInspired
graphiteGunaydin
politeFerryman
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 pm

After a while, Kastri had finished completing 10 whole pages of Math equations and with a slight, almost invisible smile she got up from her chair and did some stretching. Then, she looked out the window, still nothing too interesting. She sighed and supposed it wouldn't hurt to go for a walk out her hive rather than being cooped up her for so long.

The moment she headed out, she noticed a few trolls in the distance and blinked. Looks like a whole bunch has decided the same thing and she then walked over to the dock, where everyone seems to be at right now.

"Hm-wonder-why-everyone'$-thinking-of-being-out-in-the-$un-thi$-time" she thought to herself as she reached the dock. She then took a seat, but not before she took off her shoes and dipped her toes in the cool fresh river water, much more preferable than sea water of course.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18075

Back to top Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Oh, it was just a small fish. Huh. "Why can I never Seem to catch that eluSive Sea monSter?" he says with a sigh. That's enough scoping for today. He presses the button again, walks through the tunnel behind him, and returns to his room. Maybe he should try to install his equipment upstairs? Yeah, that seems like a good idea. He picks up the metal case and walks upstairs, and through his door. He then spies a few people near the lake he just came under from. He quickly uses his ability to make them subconsciously ignore and not be able to see him. They can hear him if he shouts, but not see him. Now, where did he put his tools?
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 17658

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:39 am

Breathing heavily, he just continued to stare down Taston, being an entire foot taller. It did not show, though, as he hunched over slightly, putting him a few inches lower. He took a few moments to collect his words before speaking, in the same exasperated tone, "Theu mAybe work ou NOT QUESTIONING EVERYTHIN6 YOU COME ACROSS."

He calmed down slightly as he heard the notion of wondering why he was like this, however, it also annoyed him. "Why shonld yon eveu give A shit Abont me? I'm au idiot yon jnst met. Why uot go bother someoue else?" He sighed, standing up straight, wiping the blood from his hand on his pants leg and crossing his arms defiantly.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19240

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 am

Taston looked up from his page, his expression softening from annoyed to expressionless. He acknowledged the yellow bloods notable height, not taking any more steps towards him. He was fine with the comfortable distance they had worked out. He looked towards the destination he had determined.

"You should always question. &eing unquestioning is for those su&missive to their caste role, a practice I don't condone." He pocketed his piece of paper, taking a glance at his surrounding. He noted the several trolls that had now littered various locations around the lake.

"I don't know what to tell you, I was just curious and decided to do my 'good deed' for today or whatever. I didn't realise that offering help and enquiring a&out yourself would actually &e more of an offence than anything else." He shrugged, wiping some sweat from his brow. The harsh sun was visibly weathering Taston.

"&ut I guess your right, I have no right to actually give a shit a&out you. And concerning your physical well &eing, I don't. I guess I can just mark this down as another troll interaction were the parties involved sit in uninteresting platonic contempt with one another, neither learning or &eing &ettered in anyway." He finishes his cynical statement with a frown, looking onwards to his destination.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17907

Back to top Go down

Post by graphiteGunaydin Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:15 am

Namine ducked back down into the river suddenly. Then, with a enormous splash, she burst out of the water and landed in the boat, covering herself and Charon in the brackish water. She let out another laugh.

"Oh my glub, I'm reely sorry," she began, but could barely hold in her giggles."I can get mew new clothes, if these are ruined. I also think your plan is great." she gently shook his wet hand. "The pun will be rising soon, though. We shoald find shellter."
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 17575
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 am

Japetr Moesli hearing this decided to make a few changes to his house real quick and came to the two.

hEllO, I sEE thAt yOU twO ArE in nEEd Of shEltEr And I hAppEn tO rUn A tAvern. 1200 bOOnIEs for the two of you. thAt InclUdEs nEw clOthEs whIch I

wIll clEAn thE blOOd Off fOr yOU And fOOd. thE rAIn Is qUItE dAngErOUs sO cOmE In. If yOU cAnnOt pAy, I wIll pUt It On yOUr tAb.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18892

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:12 pm

"I qnestiou Almost everythiug, jnst not Alond. Yon shonld prActice the sAme." The taller of the two grunted, holding his face. "Aud, if we shonld ever speAk AgAiu, NEVER MENTION THE 'CASTE ROLE' UNLESS YOU WISH TO BE BEATEN FURIOUSLY UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A SPIKED FU66IN' CLUB."

Taking a moment to recompose himself, he shivered a bit, adjusting his scarf. "I hAve uo ueed to Attempt to better myself AuywAys. I'm the best wAlkiug slAb of rAge-meAt yon've ever seen. MAybe thAt Anyoue hAs ever come Across At Auy poiut iu time." He grinned a bit menacingly, taking a few steps forward. Bnt, mAyhAps, yon wish to test me ou thAt? I'd be Absolntely," chuckled Voempt, striding closer to Taston with every clockwork movement of his long legs, Aud I meAu Absolntely, delighted to Accept yonr chAlleuge."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Charon had no idea what Namine was doing until he was waterlogged to the point that when he tried to wipe off his glasses with his shirt and they came back even more wet. His shirt was drenched and clinging to him in such a way that his symbol might as well have been a tattoo. Despite the fact that he had just been splashed with more water than one could probably fill a tub with, the teal-blood really wasn't that perturbed. He'd spent most of his life around water and the feeling of discomfort that came from wet clothes had been sort of removed from his brain over time. Chuckling, Charon patted her on the shoulder. "IT's NO BiG DeaL. ThougH ThesE ClotheS CoulD DefinitelY DO WitH A GooD DryinG NoW." Looking over to the horizon, he did see the light of Alternia's most normally cursed star beginning to shine over, and Charon couldn't help but groan a little. "OF CoursE IT IS. WelL, LeT's JusT RoW AS QuicK AS WE CaN-" Turning to the side, Charon couldn't but be a little surprised at the arrival of another person. Even more so, that it was someone extending a offer for shelter. Albeit at a cost. Raising a eyebrow, the soaking teal-blood couldn't help but let the stingyness in him mentally shout about how annoying it would be to have to spend part of his stockpile on shelter of all things. Pushing those thoughts away for now, Charon decided that he might as well be polite and respond to the new arrival. "ThaT's KinD OF YoU TO OffeR! YoU've CertainlY GoT SomE TiminG." Turning to his side to look at Namine, he expressed his thoughts on the matter at hand. "DO YoU ThinK WE ShoulD TakE UP HiS OffeR? NormallY, I'd JusT HightaiL IT BacK HomE LikE ThE RuleR OF AlterniA WaS ON MY HeelS, BuT IF YoU WanT TO, I'll GO AlonG. YoU SeeM FriendlY EnougH TO NoT LeavE AlonE LikE ThaT, AnD BesideS, I StilL OwE YoU A JourneY."
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 16953

Back to top Go down

Post by graphiteGunaydin Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Namine have him a thankful smile at the compliment. She considered the offer. For her, there were two options.she could pay the part of the vicious highblood, who would 'cull' the friendly businessman so her would be tho fearful tho makes them pay, or, she could use her vast seadwelller wealth to simply pay their dues. She made a poorly masked horrified expression as the first thought skipped over her thinkpan, and decided that that idea was infeasible to picture again. She shuddered.

"Mew make a kind offpur, mister. My codpanion and I would like to impurrove uprawn it." she took a deep breath. " You could maybe...join us?" she hoped that Charon would not be upset by the unsolicited offer. She rather enjoyed his company, and she was starting to get pretty cold. It was possible that she enjoyed his company a little too much. That, in fact, was not infeasible.
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 17575
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Kastri soon noticed that the teal blood and apparently a violet blood had already departed and stifled a yawn. Today's going to be another slow day for sure, as usual. Everyday's a slow day for her, she might as well go and tend to her lusus 24/7 at this rate, since that would be a lot more time consuming than sitting here staring at the river with no direction in life whatsoever.

A few minutes after contemplating her life decisions, Kastri got up, dried her feet, put on her shoes and headed back to her house. No one was really passing by at the moment so she had pretty much the entire day to spend by herself. Might as well indulge in some crappy romcoms she guessed.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Taston expression soften, glad they at least shared a disdain for the caste system, though being threatened for merely mentioning it was a bit much. In fact, they way that the yellow blood was walking towards him and threatening him even more was not a good sign for Taston at all. Taston placed one foot back, just encase he needed to brace. The way that he needed to look up at the yellow blood to talk to him probably made him look even less intimidating than before,

"I don't see why you would want to prove yourself, especially against me. I am not an adept fighter at all."

Last edited by PerpetuallyAdroit on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:36 am

Japetr remembered his youth. He thought of all the trolls he killed for money. He thought of all the loot he stole for money. He thought of all the awful business practices he did for money such as selling clothes he stole from bodies, then claiming the house and land of the dead troll as his, dressing it up as a tavern and selling rooms for a rip off price. Ah, good times.

He then remembered that was all like a couple of minutes ago. He has always wanted to follow some people around, so he went to his usual guns.

Japetr: Eh, I'll bItE, sIncE yOU ArE A cUstOmEr And OnE Of yOU hAs A blOOd cOlOr thAt mAttErs, I'll gIvE yOU A dIscOUnt. 20 bOOnIEs pEr mIle. 100 EvErY mIdnIght. And sOmE AddItIOnAl fEEs If yOU wAnt mE tO dO thIngs. fOOd Is ExtrA And sO Is lIfE InsurAncE, And If yOU dIE, It Is nOt mY fAUlt.

He then put 10 boondollars in his Ca$h $¥llad€x, and out came a faygo. He drinks it even though it was purple flavored.

Japetr: fAygO? 25 bOOndOllArs Each, thOUgh sIncE thE lAdY Is sO bEAUtIfUl And chArItAblE, 15 EAch.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 am

Charon merely raised an eyebrow at Namine's offer to the new arrival, before shrugging his shoulders. He didn't mind this seemingly kindhearted, though slightly money grubbing, troll coming with them to his hive. Though he did have to wonder why this tavern owner offered life insurance, though everything else he offered was reasonable and for a decent price, even if he did dislike spending money. Looking over to the faygo-drinking troll, Charon made a gesture to come aboard as he maneuvered the boat over to the embankment. "SeemS ReasonablE, VerY ReasonablE. WelL, IF YoU're CominG AboarD, ComE ON IN. AnD TrY TO HurrY, IF YoU DoN't MinD. WE've GoT A..." The teal-blood began to count the tree tops towards the rocks where his hive at, lifting fingers as he reached certain numbers. "7 MinutE RoW AheaD OF US, AnD I DoN't ParitcularlY FeeL LikE LettinG MyselF OR NaminE HerE RoasT." Charon's eyes warily looked over towards the horizon, noticing the sun inch ever closer. He felt a little responsible for keeping the violet-blood beside him safe. Not just because he owed her, but also because he did enjoy her company and presence, even if they had only been talking for a little while now.
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 16953

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Not that Voempt was even intimidated to begin with. Grin still stretched across his face, he finally stood directly in front of Taston, the pure, unbridled anger evident in his body language, as he uncrossed his arms. He reached towards him and pulled down the zipper of his jacket, almost in glee. When he spoke, it was softly, but the words were absolutely dripping with venom and malice,

"Yonr clothes... They sAy yonr blood is mnrky red, bnt, I dou't believe thAt... MAybe we shonld pnt thAt to A test?" He placed his hands firmly on the other's chest and pushed, with the intent to knock him down. "Doesu't seem like Auybody's here to help yon, so uothiug's gouua stop me from turuiug yon iuto A red splAtter Across the gronud.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:05 am

Taston looked down at his symbol, his eyes widening in shock when he felt Voempt's hand push against his chest. He fell back onto his ass, grunting when he hit the ground. He rolled onto his hands and knees, trying to get to his feet so that he could run away. He knew that if he didn't get away he would soon be dead,

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He managed to yell out as he rolled. His words sounded desperate as he tried to get to his feet.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Eyes wide open, glazed over, seemingly in an fully conscious lucid dream state, he took a few more steps forward. From a foot taller, Voempt seemed to become a hulking tower when seen from the position Taston was at. He chuckled lightly, though there was still menace in it, there was significantly less.

"MAybe uothiug's WRON6 with me, bnt mAybe somethiug's wroug with the wAy yon see me." Leaning down, he grabbed Taston's wrist and yanked him to his feet, and proceeding to cross his arms, standing there.

"Yon've got two optious: Yon show me whAt I wAnt to see, eveu A little will do, or I'll CHASE YOU AND BEAT IT OUT OF YOUR 6UTLESS CORPSE."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Taston pulled his wrist from Voempt, rubbing it as he backed off a little. His expression was part ways between angry and scared, the towering figure of his supposed enemy not helping Taston calm his nerves. He cringed as at the yellow blood yelling at him, usually we would try to remain calm in a situation like this but being faced with real threats from someone so rage filled had a way of unnerving him. Taston scanned his opponent, one look telling him that he would be chased down Taston tried to run, and the beaten afterwards. Can't forget that part.

"Fine, so &e it." He sighed in acceptance to his inevitable beating but he knew he still had to fight, if only to give the brute before him what he wanted as some form of escape. He raised his fists, bring up his right foot and quickly kicking it towards Voempt's left leg, just below the knee.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Voempt waited patiently for his response, his arms still crossed. His expression of malice and rage didn't falter, but rather, appeared absolutely plastered to his face, almost as if sewn in permanently. His grin shrunk into a smirk when Taston raised his fists, and buckled a bit when struck in the leg, staggering back for a moment, before charging, wounded arm first, at him.

"WAuuA do it the hArd wAy? Good, I love the hArd wAy!" He yelled out, tensing up his arm, but missing his strike, falling to the ground with a groan.

However, that was his plan, as he reached out and grabbed both of his ankles, his smirk growing back into a grin. "Jnst A little prick," he started with a sigh, "A speck of blood, Aud this nupleAsAut sitnAtiou conld hAve been Avoided, yonr life spAred. Do yon reAlly hAve A deAthwish?"
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by apocalypticTardigrade Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Acairi's throat echoed with the beginnings of a soft growl. "Ju2t some pi3ce and quie7. Th4t'2 all i 4sk." She grumbled, glaring off into the screen of undergrowth that had concealed her until then. Twirling the staff into a carrying hold, she marched over, and peered through. She had no intention of revealing her position quite yet, but wanted to at least know what had interrupted her training session.

She was surprised to see the two lowbloods engaging in what seemed to be actual combat, instead of sparring. She couldn't stave the small smirk from growing on her face. That's good, she thought, perh4p2 the lowbl0ods will tak3 care of the1r own ov3r-popul4t1on.
apocalypticTardigrade
apocalypticTardigrade
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 16713

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:20 am

Taston tried to pull away from Voepmt's grip on his ankles, falling backwards onto his back. He knotted one of his fists in the dirt, raising himself up up enough to look the yellow blood. He began to violently thrash his legs, trying to free them from Voempt's grip. He focused much of his strength trying to free the leg held be his wounded arm, though the fact that his opponent was a masochist was really staking the fight against him. How the hell do you beat someone who loves pain?. Taston knew that he was pretty fucked,

"I'n not gonna play into your little fetish you sick, caste-a&iding fuck!"
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:18 am

Japetr thought back to a day of his youth.

It was a good memory. He killed an indigo blood, forged inheritance papers, stole the indigo blood's clothes, stole his food, stole his body to use for later (he doesn't know what for, I guess he's just that much of a kleptomaniac), he dresses the house up as a tavern, and rips off two unsuspecting trolls, and then he starts going on an adventure where he will loot all the things.

But that's today... Ah, mon ami, time marches on every second!

"Mon ami"... what even...? It means "my love" in French. I know, but why? I felt like being French.

Japetr then decided he was going crazy, because the French guy and the Asshole in his mind were arguing. They don't normally argue.

He then looked at the bottle of faygo. He then decided he had to quit his faygo addiction. It had a bit of a je ne sais quoi which very much disturbed him. No, the faygo is so good, man. He should drink more. Oh gog, the French and the Ass are arguing again. This time he is serious. He is going to stop drinking faygo all together.

Japetr throws the bottle on the ground, and then decided to induce vomiting to purge the faygo from his stomach.

Oh gog, those two trolls are staring at him. They must want something. So, he decides to say the best thing he could say.

yEs, I AgrEE cOmplEtlY.

He decides to climb in the boat, because he could steal it, and sell it as a yacht!
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:40 am

Kastri ended up re-watching a few crappy romcoms she had bought off T-Bay. Why, she didn't even  know, but they were somewhat scoff-worthy somehow. Her lusus was strongly against the influence of such...inelegance and stupidity, that it had tried to sabotage the CDs countless times in a row until Kastri gave it a huge violet blood lusus to feed on for a few weeks which appeased it for a long time...until now. Just then, in the middle of the scene where the moirail confesses and tries to become the matesprit, Kastri's lusus came flying in, screeching angrily. Kastri immediately rolled off the couch and captchalogued her husktop before anything could happen to it.

KA$TRI! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO DI$PO$E OF THO$E UN$IGHTLY $UPERFICIAL QUADRANT DVD$?!

Uh oh, no hyphens. Kastri knew her lusus was going to give her a hard time if this continued any longer. With a slight wave of her hand, the jade blood had absconded out the hive through the backdoor and ran until she almost stumbled upon two strifing low-ish bloods.

Ju$t-my-luck...
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Voempt twitched. Surely, surely Taston hadn't said it. No, it would be unfathomable... But he swore he heard it. A few seconds of thought, he was completely sure of it. Letting go of his ankles but grabbing his wrist like a vice, he stood up slowly, staring at the ground. Silence enveloped him, and he simply muttered,

"WhAt did I tell yon?"

Keeping a firm grasp on Taston, he withdrew a rod of some sort, seemingly steel or some other alloy,  with large spikes made out of another material driven through, from his sylladex. Firmly grasping it in his free hand, he froze, savoring the moment.

And without warning, his arm rose upwards, a non-spiked portion of his club zooming towards Taston's head, with Voempt gleefully screaming in a harsh tone, "I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!"
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Taston watched silently as Voempt paused, realising that his comment had resonated with the yellow blood. Taston wasn't as afraid as he once was, rage from nowhere intimidated Taston but now he knew why his opponent was angry. Knowing something makes it less scary. He allowed his opponent to grab his wrist, Voempt's slow, deliberate movements may have scared him if he didn't know what was coming. So when he saw the rod being withdrawn from Voempt's specibus, he didn't sit stunned waiting for the strike to be blown.

Though his wrist was gripped he still had enough wiggle room to avoid the brunt of the attack, allowing his shoulder to take the hit instead. Though it hurt like hell it was much better than the alternative. Taston raised his free hand, using his more ambidextrous (Would this be the right expression, I mean the fact that his hands are both free as he isn't holding anything) advantage to rip himself from the yellow bloods grip. He quickly crawled to his feet, putting some distance between them before stopping and turning,

"What's wrong? I'm just telling it as I see it. Why the hell would you care about my &lood colour then? Either your a su&missive caste server or your an illogical psycho. Take your pick." Taston had yet to use any items in his specibus. Though he was a good shot he didn't want to hurt another troll, even if they were a raving lunatic.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:12 pm

OOC:
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next